• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Aditi Rao Hydari ?

She's probably a heavenly nymph who incarnated in flesh just to mesmerize us mortals with her divine beauty. ?

Any chance of a lesbo fake in which Padukone is drilling Hydari in doggystyle with a strap-on?

Thanks.

If anybody has fantasy of Smriti Mandhana and IPL fakes then you can visit my thread by clicking the below words?
Smriti Mandhana

IPL fakes

@XoxoCreations Sir could you please try "Özge Törer" for about mini series please please big fan of your work since a very long time this is the second time I'm requesting for something only if u could...please sir.. I'll help with pictures of needed.
@XoxoCreations Bhai tu request nai leta toh bol de main force nai karunga but atleast wait karna band kardunga... Latka ke mat rakh, Sher, mereko hope mein.... Baaki sabko reply kar raha hai tu bhai sirf mere post pe koi reaction nai... Tu bhai Talented hai Maanta hu main but fan following badhri toh itna attitude me jaara aisa lagenga na... Nai toh nai haa toh haa bolde mere bhai ...koi shikayat nahi.. best of luck for future fakes

@XoxoCreations Bhai tu request nai leta toh bol de main force nai karunga but atleast wait karna band kardunga... Latka ke mat rakh, Sher, mereko hope mein.... Baaki sabko reply kar raha hai tu bhai sirf mere post pe koi reaction nai... Tu bhai Talented hai Maanta hu main but fan following badhri toh itna attitude me jaara aisa lagenga na... Nai toh nai haa toh haa bolde mere bhai ...koi shikayat nahi.. best of luck for future fakes
I think the gesture is sensible enough for you to understand.

Thank you.

Back