• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android LUST CAMPUS

Reactions
DF Coins

Overview:
Our beloved Alice has just arrived in the big city to try to make her father's dream come true, but the adventure will lead her to experience things that she would never have thought.
In this multi-adventure erotic graphic novel, you will be Alice, an architecture student. Through her you will be able to see what it is like to survive life on campus, with the love, erotic discoveries and problems that this entails. Will you be able to achieve your goals? Or maybe along the way you will discover that your destination lies elsewhere?
Whatever your answer is, prepare to discover it between sex scenes loaded with eroticism and sensuality.
Fun is assured!

Thread Updated: 09-02-2021
Developer: RedLolly Patreon
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Final Fix
Language: English, Spanish
Game Status: [Ongoing]
Game Size: Windows (377 MB) - Linux (377 MB) - Mac (343 MB) - Android (362 MB)

Genre:
2DCG, Female protagonist, Multiple endings, Masturbation, Oral sex, VAGINAL, Voyeurism, School setting, Simulator, Romance

Installation:
1. Extract and run

Changelog:
Ch.4 FINAL
Add Lei's scene at the party
Improve some dialogs
Implement the unlocked scenes
Make the trio scene a little easier
Remove bugs, all the ones that Tadej and I have found. If there is still some bugs out there, as soon as you report it I will make a hotfix to fix it. Thank you for your patiencie.

Ch.4 BETA
New news interface.
1 new illustration.
2 new sub scene (PxA and sexting)
1 new scene (chat between friends)
Added music to the party
Added being able to unlock the scenes you find (it can be viewed at c4_final)

v0.4 Alpha
  • Alphas are not finished products, that is, they will always have bugs. They are designed as early access for those patreons who want to contribute to the game by reporting the bugs they find, so there will always be errors. If it bothers you a lot to play a bugged version, I recommend that you wait for the Beta to come out.
  • The Alpha is always less polished than the Beta, and the scenes you find will not be unlocked in the gallerie.
  • In the Beta we will always add an extra scene, or changes in the interface to make its replayability more pleasant for bugtesters. In the C4 specifically, the content and UI additions in the Beta version are going to be quite large. #spoiler This is because as I have felt sick these days, there are scenes that I don't like how they turned out, and I preferred to leave them outside the Alpha to be able to retouch them. You will see some little signs of "This scene will be available in the Beta" if you find those scenes during your game.
  • C4_BETA will come out on the 16th, and the C4_FINAL will come out on the 21st.

v0.3 Final 2
This version does not have new content, it only has changes in the code.

v0.2 Final
The illustrations of Sophie's scene have been retouched, both of them. The close-up of his face too.
Added a modification in the finger scene to give it more dynamism.
We have modified several sprites to better fit the script:
Bonnie (hand with phone, with donut and with bitten donut and face looking down.)
Tom (hand with donut and with bitten donut, sprite with bare legs and penis, shirt outside the pants)
Alice (hand with donut and with bitten donut).
We have finished implementing the gallery! Now you can return to have both scenes and single images.
Make the "BMB" path more accessible.
Revised the English of C1 and C2 exhaustively. Many thanks to our favorite teacher, Lara, for her work as a proofreader!

v0.1b
bugfixes and moaning sounds added

Developers note:
What can I expect to find in LC?
  • Romance(included)
  • Vainilla(included)
  • Lesbianism
  • Masturbation (included)
  • Blowjob (included)
  • Boobjob
  • Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Vaginal(included)
  • Anal
  • Domination
  • Mild BDSM
  • Ropes
  • Consented sleeping sex
  • Trios -FFM and MMF-
  • DILF (included)
  • MILF
  • Striptease (included)
  • Teasing (included)
  • Drugs
  • Costumes
  • Toying (included)
  • Rol play
  • Interracial
  • Exhibitionism (included)
  • Voyeurism (included)
  • Cheating
  • Corruption

What will not be included?
  • Gay
  • Futa
  • Scatological
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry
  • Sexual fetishes that are illegal or against ToS of Patreon
We can't promise that topics that are not included in this list will appear in-game.
Do you think we have forgotten any of them? Nothing is set in stone! You can leave your ideas in the #suggestions channel of our Discord.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - ANONFILE
Mac: MEGA - ANONFILE
Android: MEGA - ANONFILE

This content i'm posting is from source of internet

Friends If You Like this Game Give Your Like and Support

Last edited:
Dude it's just ending in middle of the game, and asking to pay for remaining parts

It's not working like that bro... It comes as a whole set of files in the downloads... ?it's totally confusing
if it download as .apk file, then directly install, if it downloads as .zip, change the name to .apk and then install... no need to extract.

Overview:
Our beloved Alice has just arrived in the big city to try to make her father's dream come true, but the adventure will lead her to experience things that she would never have thought.
In this multi-adventure erotic graphic novel, you will be Alice, an architecture student. Through her you will be able to see what it is like to survive life on campus, with the love, erotic discoveries and problems that this entails. Will you be able to achieve your goals? Or maybe along the way you will discover that your destination lies elsewhere?
Whatever your answer is, prepare to discover it between sex scenes loaded with eroticism and sensuality.
Fun is assured!

Thread Updated: 09-02-2021
Developer: RedLolly Patreon
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Final Fix
Language: English, Spanish
Game Status: [Ongoing]
Game Size: Windows (377 MB) - Linux (377 MB) - Mac (343 MB) - Android (362 MB)

Genre:
2DCG, Female protagonist, Multiple endings, Masturbation, Oral sex, VAGINAL, Voyeurism, School setting, Simulator, Romance

Installation:
1. Extract and run

Changelog:
Ch.4 FINAL
Add Lei's scene at the party
Improve some dialogs
Implement the unlocked scenes
Make the trio scene a little easier
Remove bugs, all the ones that Tadej and I have found. If there is still some bugs out there, as soon as you report it I will make a hotfix to fix it. Thank you for your patiencie.

Ch.4 BETA
New news interface.
1 new illustration.
2 new sub scene (PxA and sexting)
1 new scene (chat between friends)
Added music to the party
Added being able to unlock the scenes you find (it can be viewed at c4_final)

v0.4 Alpha
  • Alphas are not finished products, that is, they will always have bugs. They are designed as early access for those patreons who want to contribute to the game by reporting the bugs they find, so there will always be errors. If it bothers you a lot to play a bugged version, I recommend that you wait for the Beta to come out.
  • The Alpha is always less polished than the Beta, and the scenes you find will not be unlocked in the gallerie.
  • In the Beta we will always add an extra scene, or changes in the interface to make its replayability more pleasant for bugtesters. In the C4 specifically, the content and UI additions in the Beta version are going to be quite large. #spoiler This is because as I have felt sick these days, there are scenes that I don't like how they turned out, and I preferred to leave them outside the Alpha to be able to retouch them. You will see some little signs of "This scene will be available in the Beta" if you find those scenes during your game.
  • C4_BETA will come out on the 16th, and the C4_FINAL will come out on the 21st.

v0.3 Final 2
This version does not have new content, it only has changes in the code.

v0.2 Final
The illustrations of Sophie's scene have been retouched, both of them. The close-up of his face too.
Added a modification in the finger scene to give it more dynamism.
We have modified several sprites to better fit the script:
Bonnie (hand with phone, with donut and with bitten donut and face looking down.)
Tom (hand with donut and with bitten donut, sprite with bare legs and penis, shirt outside the pants)
Alice (hand with donut and with bitten donut).
We have finished implementing the gallery! Now you can return to have both scenes and single images.
Make the "BMB" path more accessible.
Revised the English of C1 and C2 exhaustively. Many thanks to our favorite teacher, Lara, for her work as a proofreader!

v0.1b
bugfixes and moaning sounds added

Developers note:
What can I expect to find in LC?
  • Romance(included)
  • Vainilla(included)
  • Lesbianism
  • Masturbation (included)
  • Blowjob (included)
  • Boobjob
  • Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Vaginal(included)
  • Anal
  • Domination
  • Mild BDSM
  • Ropes
  • Consented sleeping sex
  • Trios -FFM and MMF-
  • DILF (included)
  • MILF
  • Striptease (included)
  • Teasing (included)
  • Drugs
  • Costumes
  • Toying (included)
  • Rol play
  • Interracial
  • Exhibitionism (included)
  • Voyeurism (included)
  • Cheating
  • Corruption

What will not be included?
  • Gay
  • Futa
  • Scatological
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry
  • Sexual fetishes that are illegal or against ToS of Patreon
We can't promise that topics that are not included in this list will appear in-game.
Do you think we have forgotten any of them? Nothing is set in stone! You can leave your ideas in the #suggestions channel of our Discord.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - ANONFILE
Mac: MEGA - ANONFILE
Android: MEGA - ANONFILE

This content i'm posting is from source of internet
How to install this dowloaded file

Back