• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android [Ren'Py] Summertime Saga [v0.20.16 Pre-tech]

Brother tell me a family based game please it's a request brother
Bro I was already posted many Family Based Games - Treasure of Nadia, Lust Epidemic, Summertime saga, Milfy City, Genesis Order, My summer with mom and sis, Visiting Aunt Sara, Taboo Request, Big Brother,.... Check it in Games Main Page. Also I am posting Gaming only in my Free Time. Sat and Sun i will update New Family Based Game.

Bro how to use incest patch

Patch Instructions​

Windows - Download [ in 1st Page ] the "incestpatch.rpa" file, and move it to the "/game" directory

On macOS this is located: "Contents/Resources/autorun/game"

For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game", removing any previous patches. You may need to create the "game" directory if it doesn't already exist.

Bro can you please tell the step by step procedure how to use incest patch?

Patch Instructions​

Windows - Download [ in 1st Page ] the "incestpatch.rpa" file, and move it to the "/game" directory

On macOS this is located: "Contents/Resources/autorun/game"

For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game", removing any previous patches. You may need to create the "game" directory if it doesn't already exist.

Bro This is Step for Incest Patch on your Game.. Tell Me the Platform [Windows or Android]. I will try to Explain Clearly.

Bro i did it a lot of time. But not working the patch. I know its my fault. Bro pleae tell the step by step procedure or give me video or photo of the procedure.( Android cell phone)
Bro Today Evening or Night. I will give perfect incest patching procedure for Android to you.

Back