• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Pc Game Actress Slave Brothel 2 - PC Game

Please add Nivetha Thomas
I see lot of people wanting to add their favorite actress in this game, its really simple I will tech you how in few steps.

GUIDE ON HOW TO ADD YOUR FAV ACTRESS TO THIS GAME

1) Choose any already available actress pack and then use it as a reference. For Example, I will use Tamanna as an example, (i got the file from 1.93 GB folder on MEGA )
2) Extract the file tamanna.7z, you will get one file - 'Tamannah Bhatia.girlsx' & one folder - 'Tamannah Bhatia'
3) Now rename the file and folder to the actress pack you are creating, For example Nivetha Thomas. Now the folder name should be 'Nivetha Thomas' and File Name should be 'Nivetha Thomas.girlsx' (without quotes of course)
4) Now edit/open the Nivetha Thomas.girlsx file using notepad++ or notepad.
5) Now that file contains lots and lots of parameters like 'name', 'desc', beauty, intellgience, obedience, strength, charming etc etc. Edit those values to your liking.
6) Make sure the Name="Nivetha Thomas" matches exactly with folder name & .girlsx file name. or else the game wont recognize your actress.
7) Now go inside the folder and start adding fakes and normal pictures.
8) Rename the fakes and pics according to their type so the game recognizes, for example anal.jpg means that image will be used whenever there's anal sex. for more anal pics, rename them as anal 1.jpg, anal 2.jpg, anal 3.jpg etc etc. below i will list those tags so you can rename the pics accordingly.
9)
anal - anal sex scenes
bed - while sleeping scenes
mast - masturbation scenes
group - group sex scenes
sex - vaginal sex scenes
profile - used while talking
strip - while stripping
nude - while nude
titty - boobjob scenes
hand - handjob scenes
oral - blowjob scenes
combat - if there's any fighting scene
death - death scenes
cook - cooking scenes
dildo - masturbation using dildo
milk - boobs squeezing/milking scenes

10) Don't worry if you don't have pics/fakes for all the tags, if there's any specific scene comes and that girl doesn't have that pic/fake, the game will automatically use pics from default folder.
11) Now put the both the folder and file inside the same folder where other girls pack are there.
12) Now you have successfully created actress pack for your favorite actress. You can use this method to create any actress, social media celebs, any celebs of you choice. Don't worry if you don't have any matching fakes or pics for any of the above tags. Use as much as you like.

I see lot of people wanting to add their favorite actress in this game, its really simple I will tech you how in few steps.

GUIDE ON HOW TO ADD YOUR FAV ACTRESS TO THIS GAME

1) Choose any already available actress pack and then use it as a reference. For Example, I will use Tamanna as an example, (i got the file from 1.93 GB folder on MEGA )
2) Extract the file tamanna.7z, you will get one file - 'Tamannah Bhatia.girlsx' & one folder - 'Tamannah Bhatia'
3) Now rename the file and folder to the actress pack you are creating, For example Nivetha Thomas. Now the folder name should be 'Nivetha Thomas' and File Name should be 'Nivetha Thomas.girlsx' (without quotes of course)
4) Now edit/open the Nivetha Thomas.girlsx file using notepad++ or notepad.
5) Now that file contains lots and lots of parameters like 'name', 'desc', beauty, intellgience, obedience, strength, charming etc etc. Edit those values to your liking.
6) Make sure the Name="Nivetha Thomas" matches exactly with folder name & .girlsx file name. or else the game wont recognize your actress.
7) Now go inside the folder and start adding fakes and normal pictures.
8) Rename the fakes and pics according to their type so the game recognizes, for example anal.jpg means that image will be used whenever there's anal sex. for more anal pics, rename them as anal 1.jpg, anal 2.jpg, anal 3.jpg etc etc. below i will list those tags so you can rename the pics accordingly.
9)
anal - anal sex scenes
group - group sex scenes
sex - vaginal sex scenes
strip - while stripping
nude - while nude
titty - boobjob scenes
hand - handjob scenes
oral - blowjob scenes
death - death scenes
cook - cooking scenes

10) Don't worry if you don't have pics/fakes for all the tags, if there's any specific scene comes and that girl doesn't have that pic/fake, the game will automatically use pics from default folder.
11) Now put the both the folder and file inside the same folder where other girls pack are there.
12) Now you have successfully created actress pack for your favorite actress. You can use this method to create any actress, social media celebs, any celebs of you choice. Don't worry if you don't have any matching fakes or pics for any of the above tags. Use as much as you like.
Thank u bro

@MrGhostRider how to cheat money in Actress brothel game

Search for a file called config in the game folder. Edit it using notepad or any other text editor (i use notepad++ for better visual experience). There search for value

Gold = "4000"

and then edit to whatever you want. You can also adjust the income any girl earns from prostitution or any other side jobs.

But make sure to edit only inside quotes.

I want to contribute to the game by adding more actresses : Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon etc Let me know how yo do it bro

I want to contribute to the game by adding more actresses : Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon etc Let me know how yo do it bro
1) collect normal pics and fake pics of the actress which you want to add to the game
2) sort and organize them based on folders like

anal - anal sex scenes
group - group sex scenes
sex - vaginal sex scenes
strip - while stripping
nude - while nude
titty - boobjob scenes
hand - handjob scenes
oral - blowjob scenes
death - death scenes
cook - cooking scenes

3) send them to me and i will create their packs and add it to the game.

Back