• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android GAME REQUESTS

Which Platform Do you use to Play Adult Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
DF Coins
- In this thread, I opening for Accepting Fans "Gaming Request"

- Ask Your Favorite Adult Game [Please Don't ask Multiple Games at the same time]

- If any problems on Games download link. Just text in particular game thread. I will be replace it.

Friends Give Your Like and Support to "GAMING SECTION"

Last edited:
I forgot the exact name. Its a spanking/detention game. Where you manage 10 girls in a class. You punish them by spanking. They will do naughty things, you can catch them in the act and receive blowjobs and such.
Bro do you have screenshots. Because It's used to find that game easily.

U want to fuck girl by controling
Suggest me a game like that
Lot of Best simulation games are paid games. you can't download. play through online only. I was checked many websites and I found some low quality simulation games like 80s & 90s graphic games but not in good [online play only].

I send videos link to you. watch it. That is also look like simulation game. If you like it i will post it quickly...

I forgot the exact name. Its a spanking/detention game. Where you manage 10 girls in a class. You punish them by spanking. They will do naughty things, you can catch them in the act and receive blowjobs and such.
Sorry Bro. I can't find that game. I am confused how to find it? Because lot of games posted in websites. I will try to find and post "games likes that". If like any games just "tell me the name of game". I can post it easily and quickly.

I need Anna's exciting Affection Latest version(Android) ... If u find compressed version post it
Bro i post that game - check out Gaming thread But "Compressed version files are not stable and also have lot of bugs. So i didn't post it.
[Original files are safe and stable]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back