• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android GAME REQUESTS

Which Platform Do you use to Play Adult Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played "what a legend"...it was very good game ??... waiting for next updates....
Any suggestions on similar game like it...in fantacy world. .... ( I also played milf city , treasure of nadia, summer time saga)
Please suggest some games
I will tell you later. Because I Need some time to check Good Fantasy Games for you.

Please post more parody based games like - Harry Potter (Witch Trainer, Innocent Witches), Avatar (Four Elements), Aladdin (princess trainer), Tomb Raider, Rapunzel, Belle, Rick and Morty (2 games), Incredibles, DC heroines, Spiderman, My Hero Academia etc etc...
Sure Bro. Also I was already posted Some parody Games "Tomb raider & Four Elements Trainer". Four Elements Trainer Game New update was available But no one ask also No one comment that game Section so, i didn't update that Game. Also i was stopped to gave the updates for some Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back