• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android GAME REQUESTS

Which Platform Do you use to Play Adult Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro i can't install treasure off nadia yesterday I'm downloaded. What are the reason. My phone is poco c3 32 gb internal memmory 3gb ram do you have any idea. I can't download again because my dayle 2 gb data is over yesterday night 1am any idea bro
Hmm. Ok Bro. I understand. But Please be Tell me clearly What is the Main Problem? Like "App not installed" or "Black Screen Problem". or If the your Downloaded File format is .rar - you need to extract it by Using File Extract Software Like "rar or Zarchiver". The Apk file is Inside the rar file. Try it, It's not working - Otherwise i will give New solution to You.

Hmm. Ok Bro. I understand. But Please be Tell me clearly What is the Main Problem? Like "App not installed" or "Black Screen Problem". or If the your Downloaded File format is .rar - you need to extract it by Using File Extract Software Like "rar or Zarchiver". The Apk file is Inside the rar file. Try it, It's not working - Otherwise i will give New solution to You.
It displayed'app not installed'

I'm saying that please tell that developer why he hold the game?
That Developer Said "Just posting a quick update about what's been up lately.

We managed to find someone who will be able to do programming for Midnight Paradise long term. The new programmer can only start working next week though, so we still have a big chunk of work ahead of us. He's studying the code base of the game, and there's a lot to go over. I'll be working with him closely to make sure we can tackle everything.
MP isn't as simple of a project as DoD, so of course it takes a bit of time to adjust and get familiar with how the game was built so far.

I also managed struck a deal with a different coder who specializes in Renpy (the game engine Midnight Paradise uses) to build features as needed for MP. The first one of these will be a new phone system, maybe you've already seen something like that in other adult games. Work on this will also start next week, we'll see how long it takes to complete but it's not mandatory for the next release. If it's not done, we'll just put it in 0.16 Our designer (who made the new UI for DoD: DE) is already working on the user interface assets for the phone system.

On another topic "I finally got 2 doses of the vaccine. Been a little tired lately, not sure if there's a correlation, but otherwise I'm fine. I mentioned in an other post a long time ago that I'm learning new stuff. Stuff to make better games down the line. That stopped for a while, but I'm picking things back up. Hopefully I can keep doing it and improve my work in the future.

This post was a bit more chaotic than usual, sorry about that. I'll post additional info after the coding work starts.

And as always, thank you for your support! -Dr Sin.

That all Bro. We Need to Wait for 1 or 2 Month [ I Think Jan ] for the NExt Update.

That Developer Said "Just posting a quick update about what's been up lately.

We managed to find someone who will be able to do programming for Midnight Paradise long term. The new programmer can only start working next week though, so we still have a big chunk of work ahead of us. He's studying the code base of the game, and there's a lot to go over. I'll be working with him closely to make sure we can tackle everything.
MP isn't as simple of a project as DoD, so of course it takes a bit of time to adjust and get familiar with how the game was built so far.

I also managed struck a deal with a different coder who specializes in Renpy (the game engine Midnight Paradise uses) to build features as needed for MP. The first one of these will be a new phone system, maybe you've already seen something like that in other adult games. Work on this will also start next week, we'll see how long it takes to complete but it's not mandatory for the next release. If it's not done, we'll just put it in 0.16 Our designer (who made the new UI for DoD: DE) is already working on the user interface assets for the phone system.

On another topic "I finally got 2 doses of the vaccine. Been a little tired lately, not sure if there's a correlation, but otherwise I'm fine. I mentioned in an other post a long time ago that I'm learning new stuff. Stuff to make better games down the line. That stopped for a while, but I'm picking things back up. Hopefully I can keep doing it and improve my work in the future.

This post was a bit more chaotic than usual, sorry about that. I'll post additional info after the coding work starts.

And as always, thank you for your support! -Dr Sin.

That all Bro. We Need to Wait for 1 or 2 Month [ I Think Jan ] for the NExt Update.
Ok brO then drop here DREAMS OF DESIRE MOD apk+cheat+walkthrough mod for Android ok

I can't install treasure of Nadia in my phone .
I need treasure of Nadia ( Apk + Obb ) of full version ?
Can anyone provide please ? Please please please ?
Go to first page. Click the Download Links [ Mega or Anonfile ] and Download the Game File. Extract the Downloaded file. You will be Get Game apk. Just Click the app Install & Play it. [ Remove old cache files Before install the Game ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back