• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Buy, bid, donate for more fakes of specific actress

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello @desifakes

All the members wants to see fakes of their favourite actresses but most of the time that actress is not faked enough (i.e. no. of posts)

For example, I wish to see Mahira khan's multiple fakes but aren't available.

Only option currently is that I win any contest and suggest her name so that people make more fake of her.

I suggest there should be some way to buy season opening by choosing actress or a system to bid their favourite actress via cash or df coins

Or allow to donate to hire top fakers.

I am sure there are so many underated actress people wish to see more fake of.

there should be a way to cash out DF coins out of this website... otherwise this incentive mean nothing to the fakers.
Currently site is not using any kind of Ads
We are spending all expenses from our pocket plus giving cash price for faking contest champions
If any kind of monetization starts in future with the support from members like donation or Ad revenue, then only cash out possible
Until then we are planning something like suggested above to bid for weekly actress using coins and to use coins for certain site features such as featured threads. banners etc.
And most of the fakers and members are not here for monetary gain

We are spending all expenses from our pocket plus giving cash price for faking contest champions
If any kind of monetization starts in future with the support from members like donation or Ad revenue, then only cash out possible
Until then we are planning something like suggested above to bid for weekly actress using coins and to use coins for certain site features such as featured threads. banners etc.
Bringing ads may loose some members

Hoping to get some money ?for the fakes.......to survive and I wish the all fakers get money...for fakes by showing adds and others...

I am neither advocating for cash out option nor am i in this for the monetary gain. I am simply stating the realistic fact.

Currently earning DF Coins is way easy and after certain 'purchases' of site features, there's not much use for the DF coins. So using that for any kind of incentive won't work.

I am neither advocating for cash out option nor am i in this for the monetary gain. I am simply stating the realistic fact.

Currently earning DF Coins is way easy and after certain 'purchases' of site features, there's not much use for the DF coins. So using that for any kind of incentive won't work.
ok

Back