• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Please send your main thread, we will review
I don't want to put my thread on featured list. I'm just asking what are the requirement.

There should be a schedule post feature for scheduling posts.

Wat is that green bar seeing next to title.... Pls try to add a thread in announcement section to inform new updates on site, and also a section for clearing doubts regarding upload and so on.....
We will add this feature soon

It's a suggestion ..if admins are interested to make new contest for only mobile editor..it will be increased competition then.because in normal compitition mobile editors are never be able to compete with pc editor.most of the time pc editors are winning.no hate pc editors but if u guys make different contest for pc and mobile editior then both of them have to face competition.other wise if this continues most of the mobile editor are demotivated after some time who takes part in contest .and either they leave to make edit or stop taking part in contest.

Back