• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Hi admin @

saravana8889 this user stolen my personal pics without my permission please restrict the user.​

Hi admin @

saravana8889 this user stolen my personal pics without my permission please restrict the user.​

ITS REALLY HARD TO UPLOAD SOMETHING PLS MAKE A SOLUTION. I TRIED 4 TIMES STILL ITS NOT UPLOADING..........HARDLY DISAPOINTING

I am not currently fully up to speed on these things but there have been upload issues reported in the past, namely with this forum's upload feature in the early days. Perhaps use an image host site? That's what I do.

Instead of posting separate posts. users can post their complaints and suggestions here

Dear Admin,

Like to do a small suggestion bro.......

Can we get a search box inside a thread..... Like after opening a thread there is search box, we can search based on some words or/and with the user name, search is based on the data inside the post and by the user and the result is it will display all the post in the thread based on the data's we sepcified.......

Now the search box is based on to show all content posted in all threads or on the thread title.......

Can u please add the search box inside the thread to get the specific post in that particular thread.... Please bro......

Thk u bro.......
Regards
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dear Admin,

Like to do a small suggestion bro.......

Can we get a search box inside a thread..... Like after opening a thread there is search box, we can search based on some words or/and with the user name, search is based on the data inside the post and by the user and the result is it will display all the post in the thread based on the data's we sepcified.......

Now the search box is based on to show all content posted in all threads or on the thread title.......

Can u please add the search box inside the thread to get the specific post in that particular thread.... Please bro......

Thk u bro.......
Regards
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This feature is already there.
Open the thread and then click the search box, then select this thread
You can also selected the posted by a particular username

Either, Remove all mythological/religious fakes or provide equal opportunity for other religious fakes too.
there are several 100 threads on Hindu mythology, but 3 days ago when I posted a single Muslim thread you just removed it.
Remove every interfaith thread or let us make some fakes too.
All such threads reported will be deleted.

Back