• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Recently, I saw a tonne of AI softcore fakes circulating in DF. Unlimited amount of fakes I could say. It's better if the administration provides a limit to the number of AI fakes that can be posted like 2-3 per day, and also shares the process of AI that they're using. This way, we could mix up softcover and hardcover fakes without making one dominant over the other like a monopoly. Anything in excess will get boring over time, and it'll affect the normal fakers to lose interest in what they're doing. We are looking forward to the AI tutorial, and the rule updation regarding AI..

Moreover, admins are not looking as closely at complaint threads as earlier. There are a bunch of suggestions in each thread that need to be sorted out, so please look into that as well. Thank you...

@desifakes @Jr0863 @anju3265

Unable To Receive Donation. It's getting rejected without any reason mentioned.

Im not able send dms and it's asking for df coins

Please sort the problem out

Even after giving more than 30 reactions I did not get any df coins
Plzz look into it

Back