• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Here's Jacky for u:love::love:

Wow... Great Work Bro... it's not a fake... it's real....o_Oo_O:eek::eek:????.... very hot and realistic fake i have ever seen... hats off.... keep up the great work bro.. you have a new fan in me from now on... (y)(y):devilish:??.

I have a request of Nora Fatehi and Katrina Kaif and Shriya Saran, similar to the realistic pics as above... ??. Kindly consider my request.

Thanks
Your Fan
Playman

Wow... Great Work Bro... it's not a fake... it's real....o_Oo_O:eek::eek:????.... very hot and realistic fake i have ever seen... hats off.... keep up the great work bro.. you have a new fan in me from now on... (y)(y):devilish:??.

I have a request of Nora Fatehi and Katrina Kaif and Shriya Saran, similar to the realistic pics as above... ??. Kindly consider my request.

Thanks
Your Fan
Playman

Thanks Brother.. Appreciate your request...I will post it with different themes..

Thanks
Your Fan
Playman

Katrina as per your demand

Back