• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Telugu actress and celebrities nude edits
Reactions
DF Coins
Hey Guys

I am new to this website. I did some personal fakes myself and thought of doing it on actress. I like doing fakes on original pictures for pleasure and it makes me aroused!! Lol.

Of course, don't ask me for personal fakes to share or do it for you. I will try to update this thread on a regular basis but sometimes I may totally disappear which is not in my hands due to many other personal commitments. Hopefully, you will like them.

Enjoy the fakes, be good, and stay safe.

Thank you.

With no further Ado..

Sai Pallavi..

Last edited:
This time Sexy Shriya Saran.. in a pool of water but oops! Are those her nipples poking out... :geek:

I am adding 2 of the images and drool on the best you think. ☺️

Last edited:
Here comes another one.. The crush of many, Rashmika Madanna... Oh my... She got some great outfit and she's bold as she always! ?

??????????????????
Wow wonderful edits bro pls make meena vasu and surekha vani also bro
Thank you. Will try bro.

Here comes the cum worthy and one of my fav actress ? Surekha Vani. And also it was requested by mvfan. Thank you, brother for reminding me of her! ?

Enjoy her boobies .. ?

d4 dice roller

Hope you guys liked it.. ☺️

Here comes the cum worthy and one of my fav actress ? Surekha Vani. And also it was requested by mvfan. Thank you, brother for reminding me of her! ?

Enjoy her boobies .. ?

d4 dice roller

Hope you guys liked it.. ☺️
??????????????????
Wow wow wow beautiful edit bro looks like original boobs show by surekha darling thnk u very much bro pls make meena vasu also bro

??????????????????
Wow wow wow beautiful edit bro looks like original boobs show by surekha darling thnk u very much bro pls make meena vasu also bro
You are most welcome. I will try for her. Looking for pics that gives a better kick to enjoy ?. May be in a few days. Thank you.

The milky white actress, Tamanma inviting you to do what you are capable of...!! So don't wait, grab those milky tits and shake them off ? and .. ??

upload

Here comes the small tits beauty Illiyana D'Cruz who looks like forget to wear or purposefully not wearing anything underneath. ?

Enjoy her welcoming tits. ??

This time, Shriya Saran returned to this thread and decided to show her cute ass for our Desi Fakes forum guys.. I see her pussy lips (yeah, I know a bit blurred.. ?), do you? ?

Kajal Agarwal decided to be naughty and want to show her actual photo where she was asked to just try the dress without bra and panty, ? and she just tried as she always! ?. Very obedient, isn't she? ? The result is marvelous. ? See those boobs and pussy in that yellow ... Wow! ?❣️?

Kajal Agarwal decided to be naughty and want to show her actual photo where she was asked to just try the dress without bra and panty, ? and she just tried as she always! ?. Very obedient, isn't she? ? The result is marvelous. ? See those boobs and pussy in that yellow ... Wow! ?❣️?

Its awesome dude Make this bitch more.

Pls make south actress ramyakrishna fucked by ramcharan bro
Hey Anil, thanks for coming to my thread and glad you liked it. There are number of threads that have a similar type of pics, so I am sticking to the real pics and making them more enjoyable like what we actually want to be seen them in our head. In the future, I will consider opening a different thread for these type of pics. I know it may disappoint but I am sure you know what I mean. ☺️

Here comes one of the slutty and sexy Trisha. ? She was those actress I most cummed dreaming, imagining and whatnot.. during those days at her peak.. ??

Here's one pic where our hero wanted her to try this top and she doesn't want to.. and so on .. in this process of back and forth, she became submissive, and he took that as advantage and got her pants pulled down. ?Wow, no panty. ? This pic is exclusively for you fans. ? Enjoy guys. ?

Trisha Krishnan Boobs and pussy.

Back