• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to How to get a profaker badge

Hi Admin
@desifakes @anju3265

can u review my thread Legolas actress fakes'? if qualified for pro faker badge please grant the same.
Thread Link.
Legolas Actress Fakes
watching your thread,it's take time to allot pro, concentrate on colour tone and quality of the fakes, practice daily and review your edits,it's helpful to improve your edit skills.all d best ?

Been a fanatic, & ardent follower of this wonderful forum, out of some curiosity in asking,, Why my friend @Amar Menon & Roomies didn't get a PRO faker badge...

He's been posting limited to Nayanthara & Nayanthara only & He justified the same in several moments...
He's been a good story writer, posting in all contests, contributing to all the diff. Forums, but I wish he/ they should be given a proper recognition... As a viewer we've given 100K likes to him, but as a Admin we expect some from your side... Story writer / Pro faker badge is what they are wishing for... Please do share the same,, as 100 pages of faking is not an easy task to do

@anju3265 @Justice @desifakes

Back