• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Sexy Slut Girlfriend

My Sexy Girlfriend As Hot Sexy Devi
As promised Iam posting another image of Her. She is looking like Hot Goddess Durga in this image. Actually this was a pre-puja Photo shoot and She was given the theme of appearing like Goddess Durga. But She wanted to add hot Spice to the photoshoot. So she dressed in a transparent ash blue Saree paired with Hot white Sleeveless Blouse. Coupled with High Heels, Blue Bindi, Third Eye on Her forehead and Modern Devi Make up, She was looking extremely Hot and Sexy. I still remember when She appeared for the photoshoot all the photographers, crew staff were gazing at Her extreme Voluptous Beauty. She appeared like Hot Sexy Slut Devi Durga...eager to make love with Mahishasur and His Demon army....:) ;) :p :p :p Here is the image... :) :p :p :p ;)

I have tons of her images in this photoshoot which I will post one after the other. Just look at Her Sexy round ripe Juicy Boob popping out of Her Saree and Her Lusty delicious lickable Armpits in Sexy Sleeveless Blouse....ufff Her eatable curvy Ass...ummmmh Lusty Bitch...:p :p :p :p (I bet you cant resist jerking at Her when you look at Her)...so enjoy and please post as hot and nasty comment as you can on Her....:) ;)

NB-Please do not relate her to any actual god or goddesses....they are very much respected and reverred.... just fantsize her as a sexy Slut devi and fuck her in your fantasies

Last edited by a moderator:
ngl she looks like a ghost
She is a Slutty Goddess....agar samne mil jaye na...toh khudko rok nahi payega.... sidha daboch lega aur apna lund daal dega iske andar...itni guarantee mein leta hoon...aur phir Chod chod kar iski Chutad mein apna maal Dalega...Saali hain hi itni Hot aur Khoobsoorat...

My Hot Whore Girlfriend as Sexy Slut Devi Durga
Sexy Slut Devi Durga seducing all Her Bhakts in transparent Saree and Hot Sleeveless Blouse. She had not worn any petticoat inside Her Saree because She loves Showing Her juicy thighs and sexy legs through Her transparent saree. Just look at Her round ripe juicy ass balls and Sexy white wet panties inside Her Saree....She is squeezing Her round ripe juicy boobs in front of all Her Bhakts....ufff what a Bitch....

मेरी अदाए सबको भाये सब भक्त मुझसे ही आस लगाए
किसको छोरु किसको पकडू सब दीवाने मुझे बुलाये
सब भक्त मुझको ही चोदना चाहे

सारे भक्त मेरी चूचिया चूसना चाहे मेरा दूध पीना चाहे
मेरी गोरी नमकीन बगलो को चाट चाट कर मेरा पसीना चूसना चाहे

मेरी चुतर सबको भाए मेरा गांड सबको लुभाये
भक्त मेरी पैंटी चूस चूसकर मेरा चुतरस चखना चाहे
मेरी चुत और गांड में २ लंड डालकर मुझे रंडी माँ बनाये

Kala chashma jachta hein Jachta hein Gore Mukhde pe...:) ;)
My Girlfriend as Hot Married Sexy Slut Devi Durga Showing the love bites She received on Her Creamy Chubby Armpits from Her 2 clients During Her hot threesome Sexual intercourse with them just one hour ago before the photoshoot

Her entire body especially Her Boobs, Neck, chubby fatty Belly, belly button, fair chubby back, creamy Thighs and Rosy Pussy are full of Love bites from the two guys who had loved and fucked The Slut Devi Durga Like a Bitch. She told before the shoot...

"ektu lovebite gulo Dekhabo na ?? Chalo Tulo dekhi, ishhh kivabe kamreche amay khali amar Bagol khayeche duto mile, .....ishhh sarata shorir jala korche, Sthon gulo kibhabe dhore tipeche mairi..Nipple gulo ki vabe kamreche chusheche dujone...ufff nipple gulo te ki betha korche go..kivabe kamreche chusheche dujone amar maigulo... ishhh maaa gude kivabe kamreche dujone go...tarpor angul dhukiye dhukiye chudeche...ishhh gude pode ki betha korche omaaa... janowar duto....duto shokto bara ekshonge gude pode dhukiye chudeche amay...uffff, ki bhishon enjoy korlam"

Back