• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
@Nora's Dexter ❤️? if ur ok , I have a suggestion . What if you creat a thread about nora where I or anyother faker will just post her (Nora) fakes for ur followers who would love watching .It's just a suggestion
Any fakers can do it here ..but why they will do that...may be no one will be interested in doing that

Any fakers can do it here ..but why they will do that...may be no one will be interested in doing that
It's just for all nora fans who want to see her fakes.People always search for noar's or any other actress fakes from different fakes, So if in one place there is all fakes of nora people can see nora fakes from that thread insted of searching constently

It's just for all nora fans who want to see her fakes.People always search for noar's or any other actress fakes from different fakes, So if in one place there is all fakes of nora people can see nora fakes from that thread insted of searching constently
But why the Exclusive Faker or the Pro fakes will come to my threads and post there nora fakes instead of their own threads... Will you guys do so @Faltu ? @Acknowledge Me ☝? @aryank87 @Deviant Fakes @Adultboy @Mr.fakes?? @Mr_Lucifer @Tribal chief @DwightSchrute @Fuckrrr247
and the other fakes tooo....will you guys do that??

Last edited:
Gossip : #Nora signs a deal with new lingerie company.
At First they released a pic of Norah in the deepest cleavage ever , with her creamy milkers almost popping out and her nipples fully on display shamelessly in a transparent nighty .

And then to every one's surprise , a leaked photo shows the photographer making ad-hoc design choices to fully cut out her top to show case her nipples bare.

Back