• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

windows/Android Treasure of Nadia

bro i am stuck 99% at madelyn church i dont know what i miss help me ?
At the 99% - You Need to Complete Tasks [ Hearts - 72/72, Pages 60/60, Booty Calls - 12/12, Extras - 59/60, Outfits - 12/12, Treatments - 7/7, Massage 6/6 ] Chests. Then Visit Church - Talk to Madelyn. That's all 100% Complete.

Last edited:
At the 99% - You Need to Complete Tasks [ Hearts - 72/72, Pages 60/60, Booty Calls - 12/12, Extras - 59/60, Outfits - 12/12, Treatments - 7/7, Massage 6/6 ] Chests. Then Visit Church - Talk to Madelyn. That's all 100% Complete.
thanks bro its work finally i fully finish this game

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro please clear all the bugs from the game
Bro this Game was Fully Finished. Windows - Does not have any Bugs, Android - 1 or 2 Bugs is there [ Depends upon phone performance ]. I was played Both Windows & Android Platforms - Mine is working perfectly. what type of problem you faced in that Game? Tell me Bro - I will help you..

Whenever I am trying to play a game suddenly game blinks and the information is displayed that you have bugs and please clear them to play & some other information

Last edited:
hey once you have downloaded the game how to play it as it is in a zip file

Reactions: M8