• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
S

Sai Pallavi

Sai Pallavi nude fakes
Slutty Doc Sai

Trisha Krishnan

Trisha Krishnan nude fakes
This is exactly how my BBC boss fucks my beautiful wife 😍🖤❤️🥺🤤🫨🥴🥵💦🔥💥

Me and my newly married wife had invited my boss for dinner just as we moved to the US for my job.

Just before he came I and my wife had a big fight owing to my problems with having a small tiny cuck lulli and premature ejaculation. Because of this I'd only lick her instead of penetration. While it'd modestly get her off she still was largely dissatisfied and frustrated as she was an able bodied woman with large boobs, sexy figure and a juicy ass.

When my BBC boss came to our house, he could see that I and my wife weren't talking to each other properly and I was frustrated with her calling me wimpy faggot and how I didn't deserve her. I made the fateful mistake of belittling her in front of my boss as a cheap opportunistic bimbo who just married me for the money. A mistake which changed my life for good.

My BBC boss being the dominant guy he was, seized the moment and enquired what happened. My wife started muttering something but I again scolded her as a dumb bitch. My boss shut me up and started enquiring further. He had brought a nice scotch whiskey which he offered to my wife and not me. He chatted her up nicely and complemented her subtly on her boobs and other bodily charms to which she blushed. To make her open up further, he took her inside to our bedroom and started caressing her hands, shoulders and thighs gently. All this while, my beautiful wife was falling prey to his huge black frame and also getting seduced by his big bulge in the pants.

As I went inside the bedroom to check what's going on since an hour, I saw my BBC boss making out with my lovely wife with her pink saree all disheveled and her deep cleavage visible from her pink sleeveless blouse 🩷🩷🩷

My boss immediately came and slapped me on my face and spat on me asking to get the fuck out of my own bedroom. Even at workplace, I'm very submissive to my boss and at home I was even more shocked. Now, my wife came forward and kissed him again passionately and placed his large hands on her lovely boobs begging him with her large baby eyes to squeeze them 😍❤️🥺

My boss further ordered me to complete some extra office work and slammed the door shut 😔 As I resumed my office work after being driven out of my own room, I could hear large moans and noises from my wife "Please fuck me harder daddyyyyy!" "I'm your biggest slut daddyy" "Please cum in me daddyyy" for the whole night.

Next morning, as my wife was sleeping naked like a used whore in the bedroom, my boss came out saying that going forward my wife will be his property and only he'll fuck her. He may also get someone else to fuck her but she's totally off limits for me. My only job is to keep her well fed and well groomed for him and his friends to enjoy. He added that given my small lulli he'll even impregnate her when he thinks so and I'll have to take care of them.

Now, my life has changed! I enjoy grooming my wife for her BBC bull or my boss. He takes her to vacations or fucks her in my home while I slog in the office as my boss likes to keep me overworked as he bangs her.

Back