• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker BWood Hardcore HQ Fakes

ગુજરાતી હિરોઇન પ્રાંજલ ભટ્ટ ના બનાવો ભાઈ એકવા
ગુજરાતી હિરોઈન પ્રાંજલા ભટ્ટ ના એકવાર બનાવો ભાઈ પલીસ

Guys, took out some time from extremely busy schedule to create this Salman fantasy.
Here Sallu ass fucks Isabel Kaif with Kat's help as a deal to get her role in Salman co-production Dr. Cabbie. Isabel took her sister's advice and lent her ass to Sallu Bhai. Kat is happy that her ass is spared and she will get only pussy fuck in her turn. Not a bad deal for all parties involved.

Before this deal Salman saw the two sisters in a party.

find duplicate strings

Then Sallu bhai talked with the sisters. jacqueline seems worried by the talk as she sees her role getting snatched.

Last edited:
OK I found some leaked fucking images from Khalnayika wherein Anu Agrawaal seduces and fucks Jeetendra. I had to bribe the assistant cameramen to get hold of these pictures. I will share them gradually. The image below was deleted from the film upon strong objections from Jaya Prada and Ekta Kapoor. Obviously they were jealous of Anu's solid round boobs. It happened accidently when Anu was giving towel message to half naked Jeetu. Jeetu seems mesmerized by those big milk tanks. I hope he will suck them good and ultimately fuck this bitch.

Feeling threatened by Anu's boob show, Jaya gave a nude bathing scene to show her own boobs. I will share those pictures later. Right now enjoy these huge milk tanks.
Liplock between them kumarji

20220918-011635.gif

Guess who??

Back