• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which actress do you fantasize about the most?

• Deepika Padukone

Votes: 108 26.0%
  • Shraddha Kapoor

Votes: 180 43.4%
  • Alia Bhatt

Votes: 121 29.2%
  • Kiara Advani

Votes: 176 42.4%
  • Kriti Sanon

Votes: 170 41.0%

• Total voters
UPDATE: Deepika and Kiara have fun with the assistant

As the assistant came inside, he just couldn’t believe his eyes. There was Deepika standing there, that too absolutely naked, and had Kiara alongside her. He was frozen at his place and just couldn’t stop staring at them. Deepika and Kiara walked up to him. Deepika lightly slapped him to bring him to his senses. That did the trick and he came back to his senses, but still was staring just at her boobs. Deepika asked, “will you keep staring at them the whole day?” He said, sorry, I just couldn’t control myself, they are just too beautiful to not stare. Kiara also said from behind, that’s true. Deepika cutely pulled his cheeks to thank him. The assistant said Hi to Kiara also as he heard her voice. Kiara teasingly said, so you finally decided to notice someone else also apart from her boobs. The assistant felt embarrassed and said sorry to her.

Deepika Padukone nude boobs

Deepika asked him, "I think we had a deal yesterday, that everyone will be naked for the rest of the shoot, so why are you in clothes?" The assistant said, actually I came just now and director sir sent me to tell you that the shoot starts in 15 minutes. Deepika said, we need to hurry then, come on, drop your clothes fast. The assistant was a bit shy as Kiara was also there. Deepika understood and said, “Do you want our national crush to undress you?” The assistant thought that all of it was just a dream and couldn’t believe what Deepika was saying. Deepika said to Kiara, I think he is lost again, we only have to do all the work, so let’s begin. Deepika started to unbuckle his belt and jeans, and Kiara started to unbutton his shirt. Deepika after unbuckling just removed his jeans and also his underwear alongside it. The assistant as a reflex action hid his cock with his hands to which he received a tight slap on his hand from Deepika and he removed it.

kiara advani nude boobs blowjob

Kiara said, “You have such a nice cock, why hide it?” Saying it she took his cock in her hand and started to jerk it from behind. She started to move it front and back in repetitive motions, she also placed his hands on top of her jeans, where her pussy is. The boy was elated and started to rub it over her jeans. Deepika, seeing such a sexy act, got down and started to masturbate herself. She started to rub her clit and pussy and also fondle with her boobs. As her eyes were closed, Kiara asked the assistant in his ears, “Do you want a blowjob from Deepika?” The boy didn’t know how to respond to that, just nodded a yes to her. Kiara then asked Deepika, “Deepika, we have a present for you, can you please open your mouth?” Deepika did as she said. Kiara, holding the boy’s cock, rubbed it over her lips and then pushed it inside. Deepika started to take the cock deep and soon made it whole wet. Kiara also opened her jeans button and put the hand of the boy inside of her panties so that he could feel her pussy. The boy was on cloud seven, on one hand he was having a blowjob from Deepika and on the other he was playing with Kiara’s pussy, he was the luckiest man on the planet.

Kiara advani nude
Credit: @DwightSchrute

Deepika then took out his cock and started to focus on his balls, fondling them, sucking them one by one. Kiara took out her right leg from her heels and placed it between the boy’s legs. Then she moved it forward and placed it on Deepika’s pussy. She started to rub Deepika’s pussy with her toe, masturbating her. It was too much for the boy and he ejected all his load in Deepika’s mouth. Deepika stood up and asked Kiara if she wanted to share. Kiara happily agreed and went to Deepika. Then both of them kissed and Deepika transferred some of the cum into Kiara’s mouth and both of them then swallowed it. Kiara said I just love cum. Deepika said, me too, Ranveer serves me everyday. The assistant’s cock got hard again seeing both of them talk like this. Deepika said winking at him, I don’t think that thing will rest today. As they were getting late for the shoot, both of Deepika and Kiara took one hand of the assistant and walked to the set, Deepika and assistant naked, while Kiara remained dressed for the meanwhile.

Deepika Padukone nude

STAY TUNED FOR GANGBANG OF BOTH BEAUTIES!!

UPDATE: Deepika and Kiara have fun with the assistant

As the assistant came inside, he just couldn’t believe his eyes. There was Deepika standing there, that too absolutely naked, and had Kiara alongside her. He was frozen at his place and just couldn’t stop staring at them. Deepika and Kiara walked up to him. Deepika lightly slapped him to bring him to his senses. That did the trick and he came back to his senses, but still was staring just at her boobs. Deepika asked, “will you keep staring at them the whole day?” He said, sorry, I just couldn’t control myself, they are just too beautiful to not stare. Kiara also said from behind, that’s true. Deepika cutely pulled his cheeks to thank him. The assistant said Hi to Kiara also as he heard her voice. Kiara teasingly said, so you finally decided to notice someone else also apart from her boobs. The assistant felt embarrassed and said sorry to her.

Deepika Padukone nude boobs

Deepika asked him, "I think we had a deal yesterday, that everyone will be naked for the rest of the shoot, so why are you in clothes?" The assistant said, actually I came just now and director sir sent me to tell you that the shoot starts in 15 minutes. Deepika said, we need to hurry then, come on, drop your clothes fast. The assistant was a bit shy as Kiara was also there. Deepika understood and said, “Do you want our national crush to undress you?” The assistant thought that all of it was just a dream and couldn’t believe what Deepika was saying. Deepika said to Kiara, I think he is lost again, we only have to do all the work, so let’s begin. Deepika started to unbuckle his belt and jeans, and Kiara started to unbutton his shirt. Deepika after unbuckling just removed his jeans and also his underwear alongside it. The assistant as a reflex action hid his cock with his hands to which he received a tight slap on his hand from Deepika and he removed it.

kiara advani nude boobs blowjob

Kiara said, “You have such a nice cock, why hide it?” Saying it she took his cock in her hand and started to jerk it from behind. She started to move it front and back in repetitive motions, she also placed his hands on top of her jeans, where her pussy is. The boy was elated and started to rub it over her jeans. Deepika, seeing such a sexy act, got down and started to masturbate herself. She started to rub her clit and pussy and also fondle with her boobs. As her eyes were closed, Kiara asked the assistant in his ears, “Do you want a blowjob from Deepika?” The boy didn’t know how to respond to that, just nodded a yes to her. Kiara then asked Deepika, “Deepika, we have a present for you, can you please open your mouth?” Deepika did as she said. Kiara, holding the boy’s cock, rubbed it over her lips and then pushed it inside. Deepika started to take the cock deep and soon made it whole wet. Kiara also opened her jeans button and put the hand of the boy inside of her panties so that he could feel her pussy. The boy was on cloud seven, on one hand he was having a blowjob from Deepika and on the other he was playing with Kiara’s pussy, he was the luckiest man on the planet.

Kiara advani nude

Deepika then took out his cock and started to focus on his balls, fondling them, sucking them one by one. Kiara took out her right leg from her heels and placed it between the boy’s legs. Then she moved it forward and placed it on Deepika’s pussy. She started to rub Deepika’s pussy with her toe, masturbating her. It was too much for the boy and he ejected all his load in Deepika’s mouth. Deepika stood up and asked Kiara if she wanted to share. Kiara happily agreed and went to Deepika. Then both of them kissed and Deepika transferred some of the cum into Kiara’s mouth and both of them then swallowed it. Kiara said I just love cum. Deepika said, me too, Ranveer serves me everyday. The assistant’s cock got hard again seeing both of them talk like this. Deepika said winking at him, I don’t think that thing will rest today. As they were getting late for the shoot, both of Deepika and Kiara took one hand of the assistant and walked to the set, Deepika and assistant naked, while Kiara remained dressed for the meanwhile.

Deepika Padukone nude

STAY TUNED FOR GANGBANG OF BOTH BEAUTIES!!
Waiting for gangbang

UPDATE: Deepika and Kiara have a gangbang session

All the crew members and Siddarth were waiting for Deepika and the assistant on the set to start the shoot. Then the three of them entered through the door, the assistant with the two beauties on his sides, with Deepika being absolutely naked in just a pair of high heels. All the men got an instant erection seeing Deepika naked alongside the beautiful Kiara. As the three reached the set, Deepika said to the members, “Guys I think we had a pact yesterday, so why are you all still dressed? Comeon, strip down!” Siddharth did as Deepika said, but the rest were hesitating a bit. Deepika said “What’s with the hesitation guys?” Siddharth understood and said to Kiara, “Honey I think they are all being shy from you, can you also be naked alongside us?” Kiara said, I don't think I am comfortable being naked with all the men right now, but to keep up the mood I can take out one piece from my clothing. You all can choose which piece you want to remove.

Deepika Padukone nude Kiara advani nude

Deepika said, come on guys, this lucky time will not come again. The sexy Kiara is asking you which clothing piece you want her to remove from her dress, come on fast!! The assistant who just fingered Kiara in the vanity, said, I think we can remove her jeans. Kiara said, excellent choice, and removed her jeans, revealing her gorgeous black panty to the whole room. That did the trick, all the remaining men stripped down with their hard erect cocks saluting the ladies. Deepika and Kiara eyed all the erections caused by them, and were so proud of themselves.

The cameraman 1 came to Deepika and said, Deepika mam today is our Cameraman 2’s birthday, I think we should all wish him. Deepika said, of course, and went to cameraman 2 to wish him happy birthday. Cameraman 2 said thank you and wanted to shake hands with her. Deepika said, you at least deserve a hug on your birthday, come here. Saying it, she hugged him tightly, and his penis tip made contact with her pussy. Deepika could feel the twitching of his cock on her pussy, but decided to not break the hug and let him enjoy it a bit on his birthday. Then she came out of the hug and gave a kiss on his cheeks, wishing him happy birthday again. The cameraman 2, a middle aged married man, could not have imagined such a gift, even in his wildest dreams. Then Kiara also came forward to wish him a happy birthday. She also hugged him. His cock was now rubbing on the textured panty of Kiara, which was a lot to take for him now, and he discarded all his load on her panty and her thighs, causing Kiara to break out of the hug.

Kiara said, “Oh ho! This was my favorite panty, it is a mess now. Sid, can you pass me a tissue?” Sid gave her a tissue to clean up and consoled the cameraman, saying it can happen to anyone, and that he should be proud that he could hold it for so long. Kiara then removed her panty and folded it up, revealing her heavenly pussy to the whole room, and making all the cocks twitch with the view. Then she said to cameraman 2, come here, you made all this mess, clean it up. She gave the tissue to the cameraman. As he bent down and proceeded to clean up the cum from her thighs, he could see her godly pussy and smell the beautiful aroma coming out of it. After he cleaned up, Kiara gave the folded panties to him and said, keep it as a birthday gift from me, and gave a kiss on his cheeks. Everyone in the room was just in awe of the beautiful pussy of Kiara.

Kiara advani nude

The director then gathered everyone near his sitting area and started to discuss the shoot. He said to Deepika and Sid, that on reviewing the footage, some scenes need to be shot again. He said to Deepika, the camera captured some of the shots with your nipples in it, we will need to reshoot them again, otherwise the censor board will go nuts. Deepika in anger said, “Such hypocrisy, What makes a woman’s nipples different from a man’s? Why do we need to hide them?” The director said, I know and I am a big supporter of the #freeTheNipple movement, but we can’t do anything about it currently. The director also told Siddarth, that some of the fucking shots got a glimpse of his cock. He asked how we can eliminate it from popping into view on reshooting?

As everyone was thinking, the cameraman 3 who was just sitting behind, could not decide which ass to masturbate to. He had both Deepika’s and Kiara’s world class ass in front of him but couldn’t decide, so in the end he masturbated to both. Then after a lot of thinking, Deepika said, I think he should fuck me for real, that is the only way we could hide his cock. The director was amused by her answer. He asked Kiara if she was OK with it. To which Kiara said, “Do you think the condition we all are standing in right now, that I will say NO?” and the director got his answer. The cameramen readied the cameras and everyone went to their respective positions for the shoot. The cameras were now placed in such a way that Deepika’s nipples were hidden but most of her boobs still remained visible. Now in the fucking scenes, Sid just inserted his whole dick inside Deepika, instead of restraining just his cock head to go in like before. The camera captured Deepika’s real expressions. Everyone filming had one hand on the camera, and one of their cocks, masturbating themselves to the scene which was unfolding.

Deepika Padukone nude fuck

Kiara also couldn’t control herself and sat on a chair placed near her. She started to rub her pussy and masturbate seeing Deepika and her hubby having fun. She then scanned the whole room, seeing someone who was free and could help her masturbate. She saw that the director’s assistant was free and was looking at her. She signaled him to come to her with her finger and asked him to help her out with her pussy. He sat down and started to lick it with his tongue. He could taste the sweetness of her pussy. In the meanwhile she also took out her boobs and started to play with them. As the assistant was playing with Kiara’s pussy, he could feel a hand grab his cock. It was Deepika, the shooting of the scene was complete. Deepika said, “I see you guys are having fun here. Can we join you guys too?” Kiara said, yes, please join us. Sid then went up and placed his dick inside Kiara’s mouth and started to mouth fuck her. Deepika below, took the assistant’s cock in her mouth and started to give him a blowjob. All the audience behind them were getting jealous of them.

Kiara advani nude Deepika Padukone nude sex

Deepika then stood up and said, guys we have not much time left, so let's divide. She ordered cameraman 1 to go to Kiara and took the rest of the three men with her. She sat on a chair near Kiara, and asked the three men to follow her. She said, “Why don’t you guys work as a team? One fuck me in my pussy, the other do an anal and third one can mouth fuck me, seems good?” The three were just amazed seeing this slutty side of Deepika. All the three men took their positions, and started to fuck her as per her instructions. Two of them DP’ing her with the third giving her a blowjob. They all swapped their positions at regular intervals giving each an equal piece of Deepika who was on cloud seven with all the sex she was having.

Deepika padukone nude gangbang sex

Seeing Deepika, Kiara also decided to turn up the heat and asked cameraman 1 and the assistant to DP her. She then resumed her blowjob to Sid with the Cameraman 1 and the assistant now DP’ing her. It was the first time she was fucking two cocks simultaneously. After an intense round, she asked Deepika if she wanted to switch. Deepika agreed and all the men switched their ladies. The three men fucking Deepika, now were fucking Kiara and vice versa. The hardcore fuck session went on for a while and soon everyone was about to ejeculate. Both took out the cocks from their pussy and sat down on the floor, with their mouths wide open, waiting for all the cum. Then all the men discarded all their load one by one in their mouth. After all the ejaculations, Deepika and Kiara kissed each other and exchanged the cum load in their mouth. That was a site to behold, seeing arguably the two most beautiful women on the planet kissing each other and exchanging cum.

Deepika padukone nude gangbang
Kiara advani nude sex

All of them then gathered for a group hug as the shooting was now finished. The director thanked Deepika for the way she treated all of them. He also thanked Kiara for being such a lovely sport in today’s shoot. Deepika asked Kiara if she and Sid could join her and Ranveer for a sexy foursome in the coming weeks, to which both of them happily agreed.

THE END!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE STORY!

All the crew members and Siddarth were waiting for Deepika and the assistant on the set to start the shoot. Then the three of them entered through the door, the assistant with the two beauties on his sides, with Deepika being absolutely naked in just a pair of high heels. All the men got an instant erection seeing Deepika naked alongside the beautiful Kiara. As the three reached the set, Deepika said to the members, “Guys I think we had a pact yesterday, so why are you all still dressed? Comeon, strip down!” Siddharth did as Deepika said, but the rest were hesitating a bit. Deepika said “What’s with the hesitation guys?” Siddharth understood and said to Kiara, “Honey I think they are all being shy from you, can you also be naked alongside us?” Kiara said, I don't think I am comfortable being naked with all the men right now, but to keep up the mood I can take out one piece from my clothing. You all can choose which piece you want to remove.

Deepika said, come on guys, this lucky time will not come again. The sexy Kiara is asking you which clothing piece you want her to remove from her dress, come on fast!! The assistant who just fingered Kiara in the vanity, said, I think we can remove her jeans. Kiara said, excellent choice, and removed her jeans, revealing her gorgeous black panty to the whole room. That did the trick, all the remaining men stripped down with their hard erect cocks saluting the ladies. Deepika and Kiara eyed all the erections caused by them, and were so proud of themselves.

The cameraman 1 came to Deepika and said, Deepika mam today is our Cameraman 2’s birthday, I think we should all wish him. Deepika said, of course, and went to cameraman 2 to wish him happy birthday. Cameraman 2 said thank you and wanted to shake hands with her. Deepika said, you at least deserve a hug on your birthday, come here. Saying it, she hugged him tightly, and his penis tip made contact with her pussy. Deepika could feel the twitching of his cock on her pussy, but decided to not break the hug and let him enjoy it a bit on his birthday. Then she came out of the hug and gave a kiss on his cheeks, wishing him happy birthday again. The cameraman 2, a middle aged married man, could not have imagined such a gift, even in his wildest dreams. Then Kiara also came forward to wish him a happy birthday. She also hugged him. His cock was now rubbing on the textured panty of Kiara, which was a lot to take for him now, and he discarded all his load on her panty and her thighs, causing Kiara to break out of the hug.

Kiara said, “Oh ho! This was my favorite panty, it is a mess now. Sid, can you pass me a tissue?” Sid gave her a tissue to clean up and consoled the cameraman, saying it can happen to anyone, and that he should be proud that he could hold it for so long. Kiara then removed her panty and folded it up, revealing her heavenly pussy to the whole room, and making all the cocks twitch with the view. Then she said to cameraman 2, come here, you made all this mess, clean it up. She gave the tissue to the cameraman. As he bent down and proceeded to clean up the cum from her thighs, he could see her godly pussy and smell the beautiful aroma coming out of it. After he cleaned up, Kiara gave the folded panties to him and said, keep it as a birthday gift from me, and gave a kiss on his cheeks. Everyone in the room was just in awe of the beautiful pussy of Kiara.

Kiara advani nude

The director then gathered everyone near his sitting area and started to discuss the shoot. He said to Deepika and Sid, that on reviewing the footage, some scenes need to be shot again. He said to Deepika, the camera captured some of the shots with your nipples in it, we will need to reshoot them again, otherwise the censor board will go nuts. Deepika in anger said, “Such hypocrisy, What makes a woman’s nipples different from a man’s? Why do we need to hide them?” The director said, I know and I am a big supporter of the #freeTheNipple movement, but we can’t do anything about it currently. The director also told Siddarth, that some of the fucking shots got a glimpse of his cock. He asked how we can eliminate it from popping into view on reshooting?

As everyone was thinking, the cameraman 3 who was just sitting behind, could not decide which ass to masturbate to. He had both Deepika’s and Kiara’s world class ass in front of him but couldn’t decide, so in the end he masturbated to both. Then after a lot of thinking, Deepika said, I think he should fuck me for real, that is the only way we could hide his cock. The director was amused by her answer. He asked Kiara if she was OK with it. To which Kiara said, “Do you think the condition we all are standing in right now, that I will say NO?” and the director got his answer. The cameramen readied the cameras and everyone went to their respective positions for the shoot. The cameras were now placed in such a way that Deepika’s nipples were hidden but most of her boobs still remained visible. Now in the fucking scenes, Sid just inserted his whole dick inside Deepika, instead of restraining just his cock head to go in like before. The camera captured Deepika’s real expressions. Everyone filming had one hand on the camera, and one of their cocks, masturbating themselves to the scene which was unfolding.

Kiara also couldn’t control herself and sat on a chair placed near her. She started to rub her pussy and masturbate seeing Deepika and her hubby having fun. She then scanned the whole room, seeing someone who was free and could help her masturbate. She saw that the director’s assistant was free and was looking at her. She signaled him to come to her with her finger and asked him to help her out with her pussy. He sat down and started to lick it with his tongue. He could taste the sweetness of her pussy. In the meanwhile she also took out her boobs and started to play with them. As the assistant was playing with Kiara’s pussy, he could feel a hand grab his cock. It was Deepika, the shooting of the scene was complete. Deepika said, “I see you guys are having fun here. Can we join you guys too?” Kiara said, yes, please join us. Sid then went up and placed his dick inside Kiara’s mouth and started to mouth fuck her. Deepika below, took the assistant’s cock in her mouth and started to give him a blowjob. All the audience behind them were getting jealous of them.

Deepika then stood up and said, guys we have not much time left, so let's divide. She ordered cameraman 1 to go to Kiara and took the rest of the three men with her. She sat on a chair near Kiara, and asked the three men to follow her. She said, “Why don’t you guys work as a team? One fuck me in my pussy, the other do an anal and third one can mouth fuck me, seems good?” The three were just amazed seeing this slutty side of Deepika. All the three men took their positions, and started to fuck her as per her instructions. Two of them DP’ing her with the third giving her a blowjob. They all swapped their positions at regular intervals giving each an equal piece of Deepika who was on cloud seven with all the sex she was having.

Seeing Deepika, Kiara also decided to turn up the heat and asked cameraman 1 and the assistant to DP her. She then resumed her blowjob to Sid with the Cameraman 1 and the assistant now DP’ing her. It was the first time she was fucking two cocks simultaneously. After an intense round, she asked Deepika if she wanted to switch. Deepika agreed and all the men switched their ladies. The three men fucking Deepika, now were fucking Kiara and vice versa. The hardcore fuck session went on for a while and soon everyone was about to ejeculate. Both took out the cocks from their pussy and sat down on the floor, with their mouths wide open, waiting for all the cum. Then all the men discarded all their load one by one in their mouth. After all the ejaculations, Deepika and Kiara kissed each other and exchanged the cum load in their mouth. That was a site to behold, seeing arguably the two most beautiful women on the planet kissing each other and exchanging cum.

Kiara advani nude sex

All of them then gathered for a group hug as the shooting was now finished. The director thanked Deepika for the way she treated all of them. He also thanked Kiara for being such a lovely sport in today’s shoot. Deepika asked Kiara if she and Sid could join her and Ranveer for a sexy foursome in the coming weeks, to which both of them happily agreed.

Superb update 😍
Waiting for more

Kiara advani nude

Kiara advani nude sex

Bhai ranveer aur Siddharth ke baare me toh Kuch socho tum log divorce Karwa ke hi manoge BC🤣🤣🤣

Back