• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
Hello Guys,
Long time lurker, First time poster here.

Yes, I've got the confidence to post a story. And I request you to pardon me if there were any mistakes, and would like your suggestions/help for my further works.

Introducing,
Rashmi Gautam, the Wife

Poonam Pandey/Poonam, the Maid

how many sides on a dice

Anasuya Baradwaj, the Mother-in-Law

Chapter 1

Rashmi Gautam was sitting outside of her house, in the chair kept in the big veranda. The visuals of what she had witnessed were flooding her brain. She tried real hard to process what she had just seen. And when she did she felt anger. More than that she was afraid. Afraid of loosing her husband. It was a roller coaster of emotions for her. She was brought to her senses by the sounds of the footsteps of her husband approaching the door. She quickly hid herself behind the bushes with the luggage. Through the bushes she could see the happy face of her husband while he was entering the car. He shouted "Poonam, come fast and open the gates for me". Poonam rushed to gates adjusting her saree, and scolded him playfully "it's not easy to get dressed for a woman, like you men do" and opened the gates. He gave Poonam a lusty side eye, which Rashmi noticed that he had never given to any women when she was with him. Once Vasanth left the home, Poonam closed the gates and turned back. Rashmi could clearly see the feeling of missing a loved man in her face. The more she saw poonam's face, the more she felt jealous and vengeful towards her. Poonam went inside the home and locked the door. Rashmi came back from her hiding, and again sat back on the chair, thinking about her married life, wondering when did her husband could have got the time to set up this affair with the housemaid.

a week ago.

Rashmi called her mother Anasuya. "Mom I'm pregnant", she said. Anasuya could not help but feel happy, listening to these words coming from her daughter's mouth. It was just 2 months after her daughter's marriage. She asked her daughter, "Are you sure?". Rashmi said that she missed her periods, so she got a pregnancy test kit from the pharmacy and checked herself positive for pregnancy. Anasuya, with a concerned voice advised her to check with a doctor again and only after proper diagnosis her daughter should inform her husband of the good news. Rashmi said sure. And she did visit a gynecologist. She was awaiting her test results in the waiting area. The nurse came to her and handed her an envelop, with a smile the nurse said, "Good news only madam. Go celebrate with your husband". Rashmi came home blushed, and eagerly waited for the return of her husband. Later in the evening, when Vasanth came he found Rashmi glammed up in their wedding saree. He asked her whether they are going to have sex just like they had on their first night. He continued "You could have told me buy something for you like, flowers and sweets, you know for the proper first night feel". Rashmi pinched his arms playfully. "My dear horny husband, you have been fucking me everyday since our marriage without a break, but today, is different, we are not going to have sex from today, because I'm pregnant with our child". Vasanth was elated at the news. He was sad too, for that he had heard his wife just say that they could not have sex. But he didn't show it to his wife. He called his parents to break the good news. Then later in the evening they went to the temple to get blessings from the god. Outside the temple, when they got into the car, Rashmi said let's go for dinner at their favorite restaurant. Vasanth said "No, Rashmi". He continued "We should not go to any other place after visiting a temple, if we do so the blessings we got from the god would go to the place where we go and not with us to our home, that's what my mother told me". Rashmi said "Ok momma's boy, but I'm not going to cook today". "Sure let me call our maid poonam to stay later and cook some dinner" said Vasanth. "You drive, I'll call her and inform" replied Rashmi.

present

Was it the first time they had sex, Rashmi wondered. "No eventhough that bitch was there that day, It was me with whom he spent the rest of the day" she thought to herself. Then when did it start, whether it was after that day or before. How long does her husband has been cheating on her? No, no, her husband must not be at the wrong, it must be that gutter whore, who seduced her precious husband, Rashmi assured herself. She got up from the chair, and reached for the glass window near the front door. Poonam was nowhere to be found. She stepped away and went around the building to see whether Poonam was in the kitchen. Poonam was not there too. "Where the hell is this bitch?", she got frustrated. Then she heard a faint sound, upon listening to it keenly, she realized that it was Poonam's moans. She silently walked tracing those sounds and arrived at the window of her own bedroom. What rashmi had seen, she could never forgive. Poonam was thrusting a thick, long cucumber in and out of her pussy. It was not her masturbation that got rashmi mad, but the fact that she is doing it while draped in Rashmi's wedding saree got her extremely angry. She can't control her anger. Poonam gradually increased the pace, while Rashmi's anger too was gradually reaching its height. Poonam let out a loud gasp, she opened her mouth wide, rolled her eyes back, with one last thrust, she came so hard that she drenched the bed with her juices. The very same bed, in which Rashmi used to have sex with her husband everyday. "Has this wicked witch been doing this everyday, after both of us left for work? Wait, was it only me who's going to work and my husband stays back and banging this slut?" she wondered. She imagined her husband's cock in the place of that cucumber. Rashmi's eyes were welled with tears. She was brought back to the reality by the sound of Poonam's satisfactory sigh. Poonam took the cucumber out of her womanhood and kept it beside her in the bed. She was blushing. "That bitch must have been reminiscing the time she had with my husband. How big of a whore she must be to masturbate just after getting fucked her brains out by my husband", thougt Rashmi. She was hot as an iron looking at the delightful face of Poonam. Poonam sat up and got out of the bed. She went and stood before the mirror. She was admiring herself, in her employer's wedding saree. She slowly removed the saree. Rashmi was shocked to see that the blouse and petticoat Poonam wearing was too hers. Her blouse, especially, was too tight for Poonam, because Poonam's breast were larger than Rashmi's. Rashmi felt envious. "Was it these boobs that helped her seduce my loyal husband" her breath was fiery. "I should rip them apart" she made a note to herself. Poonam removed the blouse and petticoat, and underneath those, the bra and panties, it was of Rashmi's too. Rashmi just lost her cool. She mumbled to herself, "Has this bitch determined to take away everything from me, wait you bitch, you're going to face my wrath". Poonam quickly changed to her clothes, cleaned up her masters' bed, took the cucumber and left to the kitchen to carry out the chores. Rashmi too silently walked away without making a noise to the front door. She took a deep breath, cleared her mind, decided that she should teach Poonam a lesson, no, no, not just that, she should show that bitch her place. She knocked the door.

Few seconds later, the door opened. Poonam saw Rashmi, and petrified.

Chapter 2

Poonam tried to control her shock, but Rashmi could sense it. Rashmi asked Poonam with a smile "Aren't you surprised, bi... Poonam?". Poonam stammered, "Yeah ma'am, just a little". Rashmi made her way into her house, pushing Poonam away, backwards, with a mild aggression, careful not to reveal her enmity. Dumbfounded, Poonam asked "What happened madam ji? Has the flight has been cancelled?". "No, no, its, not that. I left my charger here, and came back to take it with me". "Oh, I see, but madam ji, you must have missed your flight by coming back here to take the charger. You could have used your mother's charger right, at your hometown?" Poonam asked with a false concern.

Rashmi could sense the fakeness in her tone, it was not just that, Poonam sounded frustrated. Frustrated, not afraid. That was a surprise for rashmi, "This bitch, how much attitude does she have to not sound fearful but frustrated? Is she frustrated that I'm back, so that she could not get to fuck my husband?" rashmi thought. She looked at Poonam, at her shallow less eyes with a deception. She wanted to put Poonam down, so she said "Ha... you don't worry about that bi... Poonam, if I want I could even buy a new phone for myself, I even heard there's a new iPhone in the market. It should cost just, what, like, maybe, 1/5th or 1/6th of you salary. It's not a big deal. Even the ticket of the flight that I missed today costs, like what, somewhat higher than your salary, I think". Rashmi could see Poonam, clenching her teeth. She could sense that Poonam is angry, yet she could not retort towards her employer, whom she depends on for her bread and butter. Rashmi was happy, to have a power over Poonam, that her slutty maid could do nothing but smile. Rashmi felt elated, in fact she found this feeling to be intoxicating. Even the costly, bottle of alcohol her husband bought her back during their honeymoon haven't gave her this high Her eyes were gleaming with joy.

Poonam said, "Madam ji, it's hot today. And you must have been tired to travel to and fro between the airport. Should i prepare you something to eat?". "Yeah sure" replied Rashmi. She went and sat on the dining table, watching poonam from her behind, pondering what she should do next to harm this bitch. Poonam went and took some ingredients to make a snack for her employer, who, for no reason, she thought to herself, started attacking her verbally. Rashmi could see Poonam working diligently, without uttering a single word about the treatment she just received from her employer. But Poonam's blood too was boiling. Within a minute, Poonam turned towards Rashmi, and said "It's done madam ji". Rashmi asked her to bring the bowl to her with a smile on her face, for that she felt she had achieved something by making her maid feel little. Poonam walked towards Rashmi. She then placed the bowl on the dining table, all the while Rashmi was looking at her with a smirk. "Have your snack madam ji", now Poonam smirked and moved away from the table.

Rashmi, who was confused at the sudden change in the Poonam's facial reaction, looked down at the bowl placed before her. Poonam has prepared Rashmi a cucumber salad. Rashmi snapped. She was now ready to break her maid into her submission. She took the steel bowl on her hands, turned it upside down, and dumped the salad on the floor. She then took the fork placed on the dining table. She walked towards Poonam, who was unaware of the developments behind her back. With steel bowl on one hand and sharp, pointy fork on the other, Rashmi advanced toward her target, silently, like a tiger prowling for its prey. Poonam was washing the utensils in the sink, smiling, thinking that she she gave back a befitting reply, by giving Rashmi salad seasoned with her cum. She was lost in her own thougts, unaware of the imminent threat that's approaching.

Chapter 3

Once Rashmi was in Poonam's vicinity, she delivered a charged blow on her maid's back of the head with the metal bowl. Poonam, was surprised by this sudden attack on her. Her hands went to the back of her head. She turned around, only to receive an unexpted blow to her left boob by the fork that was on Rashmi's right hand. Poonam quickly brought her left hand to grab her attacker's hand, while still caressing her head with her right hand. Rashmi, then immediately delivered another blow, this time targetting the nose of her maid, with the bowl that was still in her left hand. Poonam's nose didn't break, yet she could not process what was happening to her. Her grip on Rashmi's hand loosened a bit. Rashmi took her right hand back, she saw that her blow to boob was not deep. She wished it were. She charged and thrusted her right hand, this time towards Poonam's left thigh. The blow landed perfectly, penetrated deep into the muscle. Poonam tried to grab Rashmi's hand, but before she could reach her assailant's right hand, the bowl on the left hand landed another perfect blow on Poonam's forehead. Poonam took both her hands towards her head, she was crying due to the sudden barrage of attacks on her. Rashmi let go of the fork, and transferred the bowl to her dominant right hand.

Rashmi choked Poonam with her left hand that was free now, and held the bowl firmly with her right hand. The sight of Poonam's perfectly well shaped nose irked her. She put all her strength into this blow of hers, and delivered a devastating blow targeting Poonam's nose. It was a bullseye for Rashmi. Blood started dripping down Poonam's nose. Poonam broke into tears, she asked her employer, "What did I do to deserve this monstrosity madam ji?". "Like you don't know you cunning slut", said Rashmi with a evilish grin. Rashmi then clenched both her hands, and started throwing punches, targeting the bitch's midriff.

A weakened Poonam's hands could not stop Rashmi's punches, not matter how she tried, because she didn't had the energy to do so. She realised that she doesn't have any hopes left. So tried stopping Rashmi's punches, thinking Rashmi would stop at some point. After delivering a double dozen punches, Rashmi's anger still not has been quenched. She took her hands to Poonam's neck and grabbed her. She didn't want to risk going jail by taking the life of this cheap slut. So, she took her right hand back, while still leaving left hand to choke her. Then she slapped, and slapped, and slapped her, until Rashmi herself could not take it take it any longer, because her hands were reddened. Poonam, with few energy she was left with, managed to let out a few words, "Madam ji, Please leave me, I'm sorry for sleeping with your husband". "Not yet you bitch" said Rashmi. She took her hands back. Poonam, leaned forward and fell on Rashmi's shoulders. Rashmi disgusted by Poonam's touch moved back, which led to Poonam dropping on the floor. The fork that was still fixated on her left thigh, upon contact with the floor, got pushed further into Poonam's flesh. The barely conscious Poonam was brought back to her senses by a sudden surge of pain. She started wailing. Rashmi grabbed her by her hair, and dragged her on the floor all the way to the cucumber that she threw on the floor.

Rashmi: Open your mouth
Poonam: ...

Rashmi put one foot back, and delivered a powerful kick to Poonam's ribs.

Rashmi: Did I stutter? I said open your mouth.
And Poonam did open her mouth.
Rashmi: Now eat your own masterpiece, you jealous bitch!!!
Poonam realised that her employer caught her playing with herself. That too with Rashmi's clothes. She realised that was royally fucked. She started eating her cum cucumber salad.
Rashmi: What does it taste of bitch?
She left few more kicks on Poonam's ribs, which led to Poonam spitting the cucumber out of her mouth.
Poonam: ...
Rashmi: When I ask you something, you need to answer it!
Poonam: Ma...ii... p...pu...zzz...eeeee... (weeps)
Rashmi: Wanna get a taste of my pussy you greedy bitch?

Chapter 4
Rashmi lifted her saree and petticoat, sat on the dining table's chair, pushed her panties away, grabbed Poonam by her hair and brought her face towards her cunt and rubbed her bleeding on her womanhood. She then pulled her head apart.

Rashmi: What does it taste like?
Poonam: Lai...kkk... p...pu...zzz...eeeee...
Rashmi: Bitch you haven't even tasted it. Take your tongue out and lick it properly. Clean your employer's cunt, you bitch.

Poonam took her tongue out and started working on her employer. Rashmi was enjoying every bit of it. Not just the cunnilingus, but the sight of her maid's degeneracy. With every passing second she felt empowered. But she was not lost completely in the carnal pleasure she was receiving. She could notice her maid gaining the lost energy back slowly with each minute. She could notice the increase in vigourousness of the tongue work. Yes, Poonam has gained a little strength, she laid her hands on each side on the floor for support, and she planned to push forward the moment Rashmi gets an orgasm.

But her bad luck, under the petticoat, Poonam could not see that Rashmi has realized her plans. Rashmi, having sensed the impending danger, lunged forward, with Poonam still between her legs. Poonam was startled. She was on the floor on the back, with Rashmi sitting on top of her. Rashmi, started jumped up and down on Poonam's chest, by grabbing both of arms with her hands, and clubbed them together on the floor, few inches away from Poonam's head. "No, this won't do" thought Rashmi. She partially got up, and got her calves behind Poonam's arm. Once she's done with that she started choking Poonam with her thighs. Poonam suffocated and was left unconscious.

Rashmi undid Poonam's saree and torn it in half. She tied Poonam's legs with one half of the saree and brought her hands behind her back and tied them with the other half. She dragged her all the way to the basement by grabbing her hair. Poor Poonam, she got injured badly when she was dragged through the stairs of the basement. When she comes to her senses, she would feel intense pain without knowing what caused it. Rashmi then cleared the area to some space to tie Poonam there. Then she came up and cleaned the mess caused by her. By the time she cleaned things, she heard the horn sound of her husband's car. It was only then she looked at the clock and realized that she haven't even informed of her cancelled plans to visit her mother. Panicked, she leapt into action. She quickly did the remaining touches and fetched her hair behind her head to tie a knot, just like her husband likes it. She opened the door and walked towards the gate. A shocked Vasanth, lowered his car's window and protruded his head outside and asked her wife, "Babe, you're still here? I thought you left, What happened?".

Rashmi: Did't felt like going
Vasanth: Why?
Rashmi: Just like that... (made a funny face with her tongue outside)
Vasanth: You're clumsy as always. Okay now open the gate.

Rashmi opens the gate. Vasanth parks the car and gets out. Rashmi hugs him and said "I missed you"
Vasanth: Morning only na, we've seen each other.
Rashmi: (realizing that she could not let out what has transpired) Its just that I love you so much
Vasanth: Aww... I love you too babe.
Rashmi: (Kisses him on the cheek) mmmuah
Vasanth: Only on the cheeks ha?
Rashmi: Later... (winks)
Vasanth: Ahaa... Okay, have you not told only to me or to your mother too?
Rashmi: Oh no, I haven't told her.
Vasanth: You're clumsy only. Poor soul she is, that single mother of yours could've been set off to airport to receive you, call her and inform
Rashmi: Yeah, Yeah, I would do immediately

Suddenly there were some feeble noises.
Vasanth: Whats that noise, Where does it come from?
Rashmi: Is it so? I don't hear anything.
Vasanth: Oh. Okay, driving through traffic these days has damaged my hearing. Maybe I should buy some noise cancelling headphones, just like the ones you have.
Rashmi: Haven't I suggested you already?
Vasanth: Okay, okay, stop guilt tripping me.
Rashmi: Take this, mine. I'll buy myself a new one.
Vasanth: Petty.
Rashmi: Hahaa...
Vasanth: Okay go call you mother first.
Rashmi: Yeah, yeah. I'll. You go and try this noise cancelling headphones and give me feedback, okay
Vasanth: You've said no, Hereafter, I'll wear these all the time.
Rashmi: Ah, better. You go and get refreshed, I'll call my mother
Vasanth: You're just saying not calling
Rashmi: I'll call, you go to bathroom

Vasanth leaves for bathroom with his towel. And Rashmi takes her mobile and goes to the basement. With each step downwards the noise got clear and coherent
Poonam: Someone help!!! Anyone!!!
Rashmi: This is my basement bitch, Who's gonna come here?
Poonam: Madam ji, please leave me. I'll never set foot in your house, no, no, I'll never set foot anywhere in this colony. Please.
Rashmi: I see.......

Rashmi lifts her saree and petticoat, removes her panty.
Rashmi: I see that you have developed a liking for my panties. Would this do any good?
Rashmi stuffs her panty in Poonam's mouth
Rashmi: Don't try to make any noise. If this panty gets any further, your would die due to suffocation.
Rashmi caresses Poonam's hair. Her sight then fell onto Poonam's luscious breasts. He remembered her envy towards those bosoms. She unhooked the blouse from her back. She undid the bra clasps too. But she could not remove them, because she tied Poonam's hands. So she just lifted the fabric of the blouse and bra above her chest and let her fingers ran across the clear dark skin of her maid, who was at her mercy. Rashmi placed her thumb and forefinger of her both hands on Poonam's both boobs.
Rashmi: Shall we test whether these panties of mine work or not? Huh, What do you say?

Rashmi started aggressively pinching Poonam's nipples for a few minutes. Once she got the assurance that her sounds won't reach to the top, she stopped the torture. She turned back, unlocked her mobile and dialled her mother. While it was ringing, she walked up and closed the door for the basement. Her mother picked the call, "Hello Rashmi, Where are you?"

Chapter 5

Anasuya: What do you mean you are not coming here? Don't you know that it's customary to be at mother's home during first pregnancy?
Rashmi: Yeah mom, I know all that. But, we don't necessarily need to follow everything just because it's custom.
Anasuya: Don't talk back to me like that! (wondering how all of a sudden her daughter is against her wishes, not knowing the fear that has formed in rashmi's to losing her husband)
Rashmi: Ma, please, it's not like I'm not going to be there until pregnancy, these days people travel even when they are pregnant, you don't have to worry about my safety. I'll be there once I get a delivery date. (I need to make sure my husband is keeping his dick inside his pants somehow when I'm not here)
Anasuya: Whatever you say child, but be careful. I cannot imagine something happening to you. After your father's death, I have no one other than you. Love you, take care.
Rashmi: Ok ma, bye. You too take care.

Rashmi got engulfed by the memories with her mother. How her mother struggled to raise her after the sudden untimely death of her father. Lot of people approached for re-marriage, yet her mother Anasuya was firm not to remarry. There were two reasons. She was worried about what should happen to her daughter after marriage, would the new husband take care of her like his own blood. Another reason was, her reputation. She would prefer spending her rest of her life a widow, fearing that people would call her a whore, putting her pleasures over her dead husband and her young daughter. What a wonderful woman she is, thought Rashmi. But, she would've never thought that some day in the near future, that her mother would be riding her husband's dick or worse that it would be Rashmi, who is going to scheme to see that her husband fucks her mother. She was feeling wholesome, unaware of the whoresome events that are about to unfold in her life.

Vasanth: What are you thinking Rashmi?
Rashmi: Nothing...
Vasanth: You look tired, shall I call our maid to come and make dinner for us?
Rashmi: No need. Actually when I came home, Poonam was here. She said, "Thank god that you are here Madam ji! I was actually expecting Sir, I just a received a call from my hometown that my father has fallen ill. I need leave for few days"
Vasanth: Oh no what happened to her father?
Rashmi: I don't know, I never asked her about the details. Also she asked me some money.
Vasanth: Oh, how much?
Rashmi: 3 lakhs that's it.
Vasanth: Ok I call her and ask her about her father tomorrow in the morning.
Rashmi: She said that mobile signal won't be reachable to her town, and that she would call me in case of any emergency and if she require any fund further, after catching a bus to a nearby town to make a call.
Vasanth: That interior, heh. I wonder whether such villages exist even today!
Rashmi: It seems though, how privileged should we be to have everything at our disposal.
Vasanth: Yeah. Forgot to tell you, my colleague Mr. Prabhunandan, you remember him, he invited me for his son's reception. It's today, we can have dinner there can you come?
Rashmi: No babe, like you said, I'm tired.
Vasanth: It's okay, but I have to go, he helped me a lot very early in my career.
Rashmi: Yeah, when you come back buy me some chicken fried rice from the usual spot.
Vasanth: Babe you are pregnant, you should avoid eating junk food.
Rashmi: Whatever. Just buy something that I can put it in my mouth.
Vasanth: Would this be any good? (unzips his pants)
Rashmi: Hey!!!
Vasanth: Just once na, before I leave.
Rashmi: Okay. Come inside
Vasanth: Nah, here (sits on the sofa)
Rashmi: Okay fine.
Vasanth leaned to one side and was now laying on his back on the sofa. He said, "Now come". Rashmi sat on the other end of the sofa facing him. She leapt forward and took his cock out of his pants. She looked at the sight of it and was mesmerised. Vasanth jokingly asked why are you looking at it like you are seeing it for the first time? Rashmi said that you too look at my boobs the same way eveytime I change my dress, did I asked anything? "We are even then" said Vasanth. Rashmi then suddenly remembered that his cock was inside that bitch Poonam's pussy earlier in the morning so she asked him, babe did you clean your cock when you took bath. "Who wouldn't?" he asked, he further added that, "do you know, when in rush, most men only wash their cock, ass, armpits and face during a bath, when time is of the essence". Rashmi said "Ewww, but fine as long as its not dirty". She opened her mouth wide and engulfed the cock as much as she could and then closed her lips. She then pulled back her head with her lips aroud his cock till she reached the tip of his foreskin, and then pushed back again, now taking the foreskin of his uncut cock along with her. Vasanth was in cloud nine, she left out a audible gasp, he then looked at her wife bobbing her head up and down his cock with expertise. "ggg...aaaaah, you so good babe" he said. "Well thanks to your lessons" she replied. She took her mouth away and grabbed it with her hands and started stroking it.

Vasanth: Please don't tease me, just continue (he grabbed her head with both his hands and clubbed her hair together. Then he gripped it and pushed her head towards his erect cock) Look at me while you're going at it.
Rashmi again started working on his dick, this time with maintaining eye contact. He was lost looking at the sight of her puppy eyes, and that added to the pleasure he was receiving. He came so hard in her mouth and Rashmi drank all of it.
Vasanth: You still want me to buy you food or this would do for your apetite?
Rashmi: Idiot, Now hurry up and go.

The couple tidied up. Vasanth left for his colleague's family function, and Rashmi started descending down the stairs of their basement with a toolbox in her hand.

Chapter 6

Rashmi started descending down the stairs of their basement with a toolbox in her hand. Poonam who was awake, aware of the reality she is in, was silent all the while. And when she saw Rashmi coming towards her with a toolbox, fear started growing up inside of her, about what Rashmi is going to do next to her. She was breathing heavily, and that made her boobs jiggle up and down. Rashmi could see the movement of Poonam's perfectly well shaped brown boobs, which were still outside after she left earlier. She remembered her vow to destroy those globes, and approached her prey. When she was near she could see that Poonam had peed while tied up. An angered Rashmi, started slapping Poonam's tits aggressively. Poonam's voice were muffled by Rashmi's panties. Rashmi stopped after sometime. She then grabbed her nipples and started pinching them, she twisted the nipples and pulled them away. Poonam could not bear the pain caused by the attacks inflicted upon her, her toes were curled and tears started flowing down her cheek. Rashmi then took a scissor in her hand. Poonam was afraid the Rashmi is going to cut off her nipples, she was terrified. But Rashmi just torn the fabric and got rid of the clothes that covered Poonam. Poonam, who feared worse was now relieved, she was now nude. Rashmi took the panty she placed in Poonam's mouth. "Madam ji, please leave me, I beg you" cried Poonam. "You think I am going to leave you after having you tied here naked?" asked Rashmi. Poonam said, "I have suffered enough". Rashmi said, "I am the only one who has the authority to say what should happen to you, don't you dare give me your opinions, or else the repurcussions would get much worse, than what you could possibly imagine, got it". Rashmi then took Poonam's piss drenched panty and ordered Poonam to open her mouth. Poonam without a slight sight of resistance opened her mouth and Rashmi stuffed the panty into Poonam's mouth. Rashmi was pleasantly surprised that how readily accepted her fate. Still she felt that Poonam should be broken beyond any repair, to a point, that she should be ready to do whatever Rashmi desires. In short, Rashmi decided to turn Poonam into a mindless slave for her, without a sense of agency. She took a look upon the naked body of Poonam, and saw her bushy pussy.

Earlier in the day, when Rashmi was watching her husband having sex with the maid.
Poonam: aaaaa.....ww..... sir ji.... eee.....t...s ppp....ai....neee...ngggggg...
Vasanth: what should I do? you've given me head it shouldn't have been painful, just bear it for a few minutes. don't make noise.
Poonam: Nooo... saaaaa....r.... jeee.... ai...... kkaaa...nt.... cunt....roooolee.... eee...t heee...rts....
Vasanth: (visibly taken back, takes his cock out) If you scream any longer someone might notice us, It's not like this society is cramped up but any other person like postman or delivery man who ought to come here would caught us in the act.
Rashmi who just heard noises of a intense lovemaking sounds coming from her house, when she came back from the airport, was amused by the sounds and found her husband fucking her maid in her bed from outside the window of her bedroom, listened to all this.
Poonam: (Panting as if she ran a marathon) sir ji, can you atleast eat my womanhood to make it easier for me?
Vasanth: What me? No!!! Do you think that I would stoop that low to eat the cunt of a maid?
Poonam: But I can't hold my moans. Yours is the biggest cock I've ever had in my life. I'm not joking, I've slept with lot of men in and out of this society, even the labours who work so hard never had a dick this big and stamina this long. Just help me in this ordeal, I will spread my legs whenever you want, because I've developed a liking for your monster cock.
Vasanth: (visibly flattered at the words of his maid, could not stop his smile) Ok, but your pussy is hairy, how am I supposed to eat it?
Poonam: I tried to shave my pussy once, but I accidentally made a not so deep cut. Much blood was not lost, but I am still afraid of shaving it. I just use scissors to keep them in check. Maybe you can lend me your trimmer, so that I can trim it for you?
Vasanth: No way bitch, I'm not lending you my trimmer for using it on your cheap pussy!
Poonam: But sir ji...
Vasanth: Okay, maybe this time I'll eat it with your hair. I'll buy you a new trimmer, you can use it and keep your pussy hair free, so that I can fuck you whenever I want.
Poonam: Wow, for real. Thanks ji.
Rashmi's blood was boiling seeing all this. At their first night, Vasanth denied to eat her pussy because it was hairy. And since he denied eating her, she too denied blowing him, and what followed was worse. He fucked his wife without lubrication on their very first sex, and for Rashmi it was so painful because, she have masturbated multiple times but let anything penetrate her womanhood fearing that his husband would consider her to be a whore if her cunt is loose. Vasanth was fucking her vigorously because the pussy was so tight it was extremely pleasureful for him, he thought himself to be lucky for that he has found a beautiful, young, innocent and most of all a virgin wife. He pounded her pussy like a jackhammer with much delight. And now, her husband agrees to eat a maid, whose status is much lower than Rashmi, and that fact made feel Rashmi feel inferior about herself. Vasanth started eating his maid, and Rashmi felt powerless hearing the moans of her maid. Poonam quivered and squirted on the bed, and that sight of her husband giving levels of pleasure that she hadn't received for herself made Rashmi develop a grudge against her maid.

Present
Rashmi: You've said you wanted a bare pussy for my husband right? I'm going to get rid of it for you babe. I'm going to get rid of it one by one!!!
Rashmi took a cutting plier from the tool box and started plucking Poonam's pussy hair. The cruel process was repeated for a few more rounds. When it was done, all that remained was a bare bloodied pussy, and a broken soul. Poonam passed for a brief moment. Rashmi pissed on her and brought her back to conciousness. Poonam felt that it would have been better if she passed away in the process, because now that she is conscious she can feel excruciating pain. Rashmi laughed maniacally, which caused Poonam to cower in fear. She wanted to cry, but didn't, due to fear of Rashmi. But tears that were formed were adding up on her eyes, Rashmi noticed that and came close to her took the panty from her mouth and asked "Do you wanna cry bitch?". Poonam nodded. Rashmi slapped her hard in the cheek and said "You should never give me gestures, when I ask something, you better say something, bitch!". So Poonam replied, "Yes" and received another slap.
Rashmi: Mistress, You should say Yes Mistress, Okay (another slap)
Poonam: Okay Mistress
Rashmi: Do you wanna cry?
Poonam: Yes Mistress
Rashmi: Permission granted, proceed
Poonam: (cries silently) Thanks you for your kindness mistress
Rashmi: You're quick to learn, heh. Good slave
Poonam: (Still cries) thank you mistress
Rashmi: (placed the panty back into her mouth) okay I'm leaving, until I come back behave yourself.
Poonam: mmmm (muffled yes)
Rashmi turned back to walk away and saw few more stuff in the basement. She got an idea and she started working on it. The uneducated Poonam could not deduce what Rashmi was upto. Rashmi went up and took her dildo she kept hidden from her husband, and brought it back to the basement and attached it to the DIY fucking machine. She moved it near Poonam and placed it in a way that the dildo is touching the pussy lips. Poonam now roughly had an idea about what is going to happen next and is terrified of it. Rashmi went to back of the device and with her full strength she pushed the fucking machine. It moved a little, 3 inches to be precise, parting Poonam's pussy lips and went inside. Poonam let a gasp, but she forgot about the panty in the mouth, so it started falling back into the throat. She started suffocating. Rashmi quickly noticed the mishap, and got panicked and rushed to take the panty away. Poonam now relieved, said, "Thank you for your timely intervention mistress". A proud Rashmi, patted Poonam in the head and said "good girl". She went to connect the device with the power source and switched on the device. The dildo sprung in action and started to penetrate the womanhood of Poonam. Her eyes rolled back. She was receiving both pain and pleasure at the same time. Rashmi came close to her face, grabbed her neck and asked "does it feel good bitch". "Yes mistress" said Poonam. "Oh no, it shouldn't" said Rashmi, and turned on the regulator, the dildo picked pace and now was ravaging the maid's cunt. Poonam started shouting in pain.
Rashmi: Oh bitch, be a good girl and stop making noises. I'm not going to put the panty in your mouth now. I'm going to leave. And I want to keep silent without the panty in your mouth, this is a test for you, and if you keep silent, you will get food tomorrow. Got it.
Poonam: yes mistress. (she tried real hard remain silent)
Rashmi: that's my girl.
Rashmi turned back and left the basement. Vasanth came back after some time, with food. Rashmi took it and went to dining table to eat and Vasanth kissed her and said "I'm really tired I'm going to sleep, you eat and come". He then went to sleep. Rashmi opened the parcel and took a bite. It was cold. She thought why the food was chill. She wondered whether her husband went someplace else after buying the parcel. Maybe that idiot bought the dinner first and went for the function later, she thought to herself. Poor soul, who always thinks that her husband must not be at the wrong. In fact Vasanth bought dinner after the function. He came back, and entered the society in his car, and saw Daksha Nagarkar getting into a bush with some young man. She was a college student, and one of the tenants of the society living with her family there. Vasanth stopped the car far away and started walking towards the bush. He silently, without their notice started recording their act. Once they are done, Vasanth quickly hid himself in the dark, so that they can not see him. After the boy left he rushed to his car, started it and drove fastly and catched up Daksha. He said, "You are Daksha right, what are you doing here at this hour? Come hop in I can drop you at your house". Daksha, didn't show the panic she had, said, "No problem Uncle, I can go home by myself". Vasanth said, "Ouch don't call me uncle, I'm not that old. Besides, It's not safe here Daksha, you might not know who's hiding behind which bush here in the dark and having sex. These days, everyone is whoring just like you". Daksha was now standing there like a statue, realizing that her long kept secret is now out. She started pleading him not to tell it to anyone. He said, "Okay fine, just do with me like you did with him". Daksha said not that please. Vasanth told, "See I have recorded your actions and uploaded it to my cloud storage. If you co operate everything will be fine. No one will know anything." Daksha said "Atleast not today sir please". Vasanth said that it was fine, because she just had sex. So he asked her to give him a blowjob in his car while he drives her to her home. Daksha agreed with tears in her eyes and hopped into the car and started giving blowjob. Vasanth's house came, so stopped the car and grabbed her head by her hair and started aggressively thrusting it up and down his cock until he came into her mouth. Daksha's mouth was now filled with his cum. He said, "Hey babe, it's bad that my home is closer than yours, so can you get out and walk by yourself. Daksha cried and got out of the car, thinking what has she become? She tried to walk away, only to be stopped by Vasanth. "Hey bitch before you go away come and open the gate for me. Also close it after I get in, okay?" Daksha nodded and did as he asked. Vasanth, while still inside his car told her, "Good girl, just like this little chore, I expect you to obey and do whatever I ask of you, okay?" Daksha again nodded with tears. Vasanth laughed and drove inside. He was extremely tired today, he fucked his maid in the morning, his colleague in his workplace, got a bj from his wife and a college girl in a single day. It was too much for him, his energy was drained, and he crashed up after giving his wife the parcel.
Will Daksha receive the same kind of treatment that Poonam was receiving in Rashmi's basement? Who knows? Daksha is crying and walking slowly towards her home, while Poonam in the basement is trying so hard to not let out a single decibel of noise. With each thrust of the dildo her sould breaks a little. She is losing her sanity. There is only one thought in her mind right now, Rashmi madam has given her a order, whatever happens doesn't matter, except the order. She should see it that she obeys her mistress, that's her mission now. She now believes that the purpose of her life is to obey her mistress. She has successfully turned into a slave for Rashmi. There was only one thought in her mind right now...

Poonam: (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) uuu...gg.g...... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) gg...hhh..aaa... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) hhha......a....ngg... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) gg...gny...yaaa... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) yaa......haaaa..... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) haaa...nnn... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) nnn....ooo... faaaaaaaak... (mistress has ordered me to keep quiet) kkkkkkk...

Back