• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Choose your best options

• Total voters
Hello guyz, This thread is totally based on the extra marital affairs of Deepika and her Bbc friends.
In this thread you can send your request and tell me how you want to see deepika's fakes.

Note : No other actress request only our lady Deepika padukone
Now enjoy!
Deepika's armpits licking & bondage fakes!

Last edited:
Hello guyz, This thread is totally based on the extra marital affairs of Deepika and her Bbc friends.
In this thread you can send your request and tell me how you want to see deepika's fakes.

Now enjoy!
Superb thread. Please start and best of luck bro ?

Now enjoy!
Make some hardcore gangbang of Deepika, armpits fuck boobs pressed and nipples suck fakes also?♥️

Now enjoy!

I chose:

1. Passionate kissing, spit and tongue suck. 2. Rimjob and Balls suck

3. Passionate / Erotic fuck. 4. Hardcore fuck 5. Deep throat

1 & 2 definitely!!!

Guy's Did anyone notice? Why i always use No makeup look or home look of Deepika in my edit?
Share your best answers then I'll tell why
To keep it natural..❤️❤️plz post deepika spit kissing bbc assfuck can't wait ??

Back