• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Gangubai Kathiawadi Parody

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi, I am Gangubai(alia) this is a story of how I became a prostitute at tender age of 20.
My measurement are 33-26-34, wonderfully long dark hair…
Coming to the story,
I was in love with Ramnik Lal & I decide to elope against my family wishes and go to Mumbai as Ramnik promised me a film career under the tutelage of his aunt Sheela. But my whole life turns upside down as he sold me to a brothel in kamathipura for
1000rs .

My first customer was a dirty labour, he was smelling full of local whiskey, dirty hair, stained teeth, and was chewing gutka
He went to sheela masi and said ‘suna hai aaj naya maal aya hai’
Sheela masi ‘Haan, woh dekhe per kunvaaree ladakee hai teri Lund nahi seha sakthi hai’
Labour ‘aaj tho mujhe wohi chaiye , 3000rs main doings kya bolthi ho’
Sheela masi ‘ teek hai phir, ki aj rat is k sath jo karna hai kro aj ye tumhari randi hai per aram se kar na ‘’Hearing this he got so happy that as if he had touched moon.
He came near me put his hand around me, and walked me into a room, I was scared,
“On the bed, slut!” he shouted, I ran for the door trying to escape but unbeknown to me he had locked the door , he then grabbed my hair and dragged me over to the bed, he forced me to drink, it was a local whiskey.
When I saw his angry face I drank it whole as I was afraid to get beaten up.
The bed was very uncomfortable to sit on

He asked me to come closer to him, I moved forward and sat on his lap facing towards him and he kissed my lips deeply at first I dint liked it but soon I started to respond him.
After 15 min he asked me to strip, I 1st removed my sareer and then i removed my top his eyes were about to come out by looking the beauty which was there in front of him, as I was about to remove my bra and underwear he stopped me and asked me to come near him .

I removed his pants, and huge 8inch hairy ugly cock sprang out it took me by surprise .

I took his dick in my mouth and started to pump

Then after a while He was completely ready to fuck me hard ,so he made me lie on bed and removed my bra and my 32’’ boobs fell out, His eyes came out to see my big boobs with pink nipples I then started to press them, he poured whiskey on my boobs , then started to lick her nipples.

I got so excited that I started to make sound aahhhaaaaa oorrrrrkkkkrrrrrrooooaahhaaaaaa I grabbed his head and pressing down on my breasts then I opened my legs as wide as she could then the labour started to lick me as fast as he could I grabbed his head towards my pussy and started to make sounds yes aaaahhhaaaa come on!

My pussy was like a wet water tap

He got sum oil which he poured in my ass hole and pussy after applying that oil I started to feel hot in my body and I was starting to enjoy that feeling and asked him ‘ki muje ab chod do’
Then he asked me to get up and he layed on bed and asked me to lay on him then i layed on him facing the sealing he placed his dick on my entrance of the pussy it was so big I slowly sat on it and he started to pump me i started to feel pain and I made sounds aaahhhhaaaaa nnnaaaaaaahhhiiiii

He then turned me over laid on me & started pounding hard

aahhhhaaaa oooooaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahgahhhhhahhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

He pushed his dick deep iny pussy and cum inside me, I could feel the hot cum in me

He slept on me with dick still inside me .
The end
(All pic credits goes to there respective owners )

Back