• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Plz check my thered bro

See
  • By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
See my thered

Kind request to check my thread....i hv even msgd u many times..

PLEASE REVIEW MY THREAD

• New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Senior Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criteria.
Any admin is reading this please check my work if you like it please move it on senior fake I will happy to see more members on my work
Please check my ai threads... I'm making with stable diffusion... please move my fakes pro gallery or ai gallery

HEY ADMIN CHECK MY THREAD AND MOVE IT TO SENIOR FAKERS GALLERY SECTION

Hi, please take a look at my thread and see if you can move it to the pro section. Thanks.

Hi admins, please check my thread https://desifakes.com/threads/south-actress-nude-gallery.20335 and allow me to Pro Faker's session. Thank you.

HELLO dear Admin..... I Complete 20 Pages.... With pro Quality Fakes Of Shriya...
Lika A Next Level Fantasy....I Am the Only One Who Posted Fakes In Dulhan Style...
I Improve My Fakes And Post Ultra Hd Fakes Just Check It...
I Only Post On Desi fakes... I Use Desi Fakes Logo On My Fakes... Plz Review My There'd...
Plz Its Take So Much Time For Create Just One fake In Dulhan Style So plz Promote Me...
I Love Desi fakes....

Back