• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Final: Checkmate is now unavoidable

The Story is visiable now

After cutting the call i didn't know what to do, definitely my bitches have told her everything. I don't know where is katrina either. Suddenly, I thought of calling my new slut preity

Hello. i said
Hello preity responded still confused

"You've to do something for me... "

After completing the convo, I rushed back home and there I saw vehicles I knew bitches have arrived. As soon as i entered living room i saw mom half naked and Alia sitting there wearing a strapon.
Parineeti and Priyanka were there too and so were Madhuri and Neha.

sign me up gif

best photo sharing site

Mom was standing smiling butt naked

As soon as i reached Alia shouted:

"OH LOOK WHORE QUEEN, YOUR PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED"

Everyone burst out laughing.

Parineeti said: "oh God, this girl actually destroyed us"

Alia: "Don't worry pari tonight we take her and her mom completely. We'll take this tough bitch in front of her mom and show her who's the boss"

I finally responded: "oh really? You think this makes you winning?"

Alia laughed and said: "look at your situation dear, you all supertight cop mom is actually my whore standing butt naked in front of you, shouldn't you be scared?"

I laughed and responded: "Aww poor girl thinks that's a surprise for me, Priyanka i know your sister is dumb but i thought you were smart didn't you tell this bitch what all things i know"

Priyanka looked visibly confused but then responded: "Doesn't matter what you know we've got you under control and tonight it won't be your mom it'll be you who'll receive everything"

I knew this could be possible but i had to play along till we could think of something:

"Have you forgotten who took your and your sister's ass virginity?"

Parineeti got very angry, it seemed she wanted to slap me but Alia said:

"Not now" she knew mom won't allow any physical torture on me.

"Smart mistress of a dumb whore" i said to Alia making pari more irritated.

"You never learn don't you? Your mom is butt naked, we have made her lick our pussy and asses...."

"Oh you did? Its good I'll fuck you all easily then, thanks mom" i said

Mom still didn't say anything but others laughed..

Alia: "oh girl how pathetic you're, you knew your mom was my whore yet you couldn't do anything that shows how weak you're"

I suddenly decided to play my move: "you think you control her but she's not as obedient as you think"

Alia: "oh really, she can kick all of our asses together yet she chose to be our whore that shows how big of a slut she is"

Mom was close to tears but i said:

"That's your problem Alia, you will know in sometime what's going on but first let's start the end game shall we? Lemme unleash my queen"

Alia laughed and said: "oh my sweet summer child okay let me show you how its done, pari priyanka sit on the dining table, slut go down the table and lick your two mistresses in front of your daughter in your own house"

Mom: "please don't make me...."

Alia: "DO IT OR..."

Mom looked at me and i just eye signalled her to go down the table. Pari and Priyanka soon started moaning. Alia was laughing all along. She said:

"Now see she'll lick my ass too but not like this I'll first poop and then make her lick my ass"

Alia went to our toilet and came in 5 min, under the table pari and priyanka got licked

Alia said: "Madhuri kiss my ass" Madhuri did without hesitation.

"Your mom is her exact copy." Said Alia.

I just smiled.

"Smiling in defeat isn't easy" alia said.

I looked at Neha who was the only person quite as anything here.

Suddenly Alia went to table and put her ass under table. Soon she was getting licked too.

She moaned like anything. This went for 5 min suddenly door opened and came in Katrina

Pari: "The whore army has arrived"

Katrina: "its around the table"

Priyanka: "oh really? Your precious aunty is licking us?"

Katrina and i laughed...

"Lets reveal everything" said Katrina

"Madams kindly come out"

And then came out Aishwarya and preity.

All the table girls were shocked. This was my masterclass. I had called Preity to get Aishwarya to my house. She had very nicely put her under table and went there herself. I told her I'll get her two pussies and it'll be of the sisters. Katrina would also get her revenge on Aishwarya who was dead tired after marathon fuck sessions. Mom came out too she didn't fuck anyone but was looking hungrily towards Neha and Madhuri.

Alia was shocked: "mom what the fuck...."

I laughed and said " now that's what we call a surprise"

Alia" but but but ..."

Katrina: "yes your butt sweetie that's ours, you'll join your mom too"

Alia" you.... You...."

Katrina: "What you? Bend over and spread your ass"

Preity: "mistress shraddha can i fuck these bitches" she was holding a shocked Priyanka and parineeti "I've made their pussies really fuckable"

Shraddha" oh yes dear they're yours but first we'll tell everything to dom princess who'll soon be biggest whore"

We told everything to alia that how we made her mom our slut and how we've recorded her and her mom too.

Shraddha: "So if you don't co-operate we'll launch your films on every social media"

Alia: "I've proof against your mom too..."

Tabu: "and you'll delete it right now"

All of us laughed

Neha: "even if you keep it you can't do anything, she knows laws"

Alia was confused.

I looked at Neha and said" you've two options either join the whores or join us. You are a strong woman, we'll ensure this dumb bitch retires tomorrow and you become the new principal afterall we need smart strong women like you"

Neha immediately changed sides.

Preity was already making pari and priyanka suck her boobs and moaning like anything. I said to mom:

"Why don't you help madam Madhuri retire"

Mom immediately made madhuri dance naked and we recorded it. We made her resignation letter immediately and sent her to mom who started fucking madhuri.

Alia was shocked until i ordered
"okay whore come and lick my pussy and older slut you go and lick kat"

Alia: "Wtf no...."

But Aishwarya already started licking Katrina.

"Follow your mom or we'll make you"

Alia was still shocked.

I said" look older slut make your daughter lick my pussy"

Aishwarya: "lick mistress shraddha s pussy"

Alia" but mom...."

Aishwarya immediately slapped her hard. "Its all your fault, if you hadn't messed with mistress' mom we wouldn't be here now go and rectify your mistake slut"

Alia cried but started licking my pussy. That was it i had successfully won.

That night Alia licked me mom katrina Preity Neha and even Madhuri. I took her anal virginity and Katrina fucked aishwariya. Mom fucked Madhuri whereas Neha fucked mom too and mom returned the favour to Neha too. We all fucked neha's virgin ass too which she was too reluctant to give. Katrina fucked Priyanka and parineeti with Preity and we fucked preity too. This continued till morning until we decided to end our sessions.

Epilogue:

After the drama we all accepted our lesbian status. Mom started a relationship with Neha and Madhuri and mom started becoming dom and sub together with Neha whereas Madhuri despite being super rich used to maid jobs for at least 2 hours a day. Neha became new principal and she has made lesbian relationship quite common in school. Preity kept both Priyanka and parineeti as slaves until Priyanka completed her PhD now priyanka is Katrina's bitch in research lab.

I and Katrina started a relationship and i am happy to be submissive to a strong girl like kattu. Alia and Aishwarya are still our sluts but we're in general nicer to them especially Aishwarya who gives a lot of fund to police force and us too and gives her ass to us whenever we want. Alia wanted to move to foreign for studies but we didn't allow her to do that instead we delayed her studies by 2 years where i kept her as my slut in my college days then i let her free. I am still dating my kattu and we regularly have encounters with other women including mom. But those stories are for other times.

Thank you for reading.

Checkmate
Super fantastic and awesome end of such a great story ?

After cutting the call i didn't know what to do, definitely my bitches have told her everything. I don't know where is katrina either. Suddenly, I thought of calling my new slut preity

Hello. i said

After completing the convo, I rushed back home and there I saw vehicles I knew bitches have arrived. As soon as i entered living room i saw mom half naked and Alia sitting there wearing a strapon.

sign me up gif

best photo sharing site

Alia: "Don't worry pari tonight we take her and her mom completely. We'll take this tough bitch in front of her mom and show her who's the boss"

Alia laughed and said: "look at your situation dear, you all supertight cop mom is actually my whore standing butt naked in front of you, shouldn't you be scared?"

I laughed and responded: "Aww poor girl thinks that's a surprise for me, Priyanka i know your sister is dumb but i thought you were smart didn't you tell this bitch what all things i know"

Priyanka looked visibly confused but then responded: "Doesn't matter what you know we've got you under control and tonight it won't be your mom it'll be you who'll receive everything"

I knew this could be possible but i had to play along till we could think of something:

"You never learn don't you? Your mom is butt naked, we have made her lick our pussy and asses...."

Alia: "oh girl how pathetic you're, you knew your mom was my whore yet you couldn't do anything that shows how weak you're"

I suddenly decided to play my move: "you think you control her but she's not as obedient as you think"

Alia: "oh really, she can kick all of our asses together yet she chose to be our whore that shows how big of a slut she is"

"That's your problem Alia, you will know in sometime what's going on but first let's start the end game shall we? Lemme unleash my queen"

Alia laughed and said: "oh my sweet summer child okay let me show you how its done, pari priyanka sit on the dining table, slut go down the table and lick your two mistresses in front of your daughter in your own house"

Mom looked at me and i just eye signalled her to go down the table. Pari and Priyanka soon started moaning. Alia was laughing all along. She said:

"Now see she'll lick my ass too but not like this I'll first poop and then make her lick my ass"

Alia went to our toilet and came in 5 min, under the table pari and priyanka got licked

I just smiled.

Suddenly Alia went to table and put her ass under table. Soon she was getting licked too.

She moaned like anything. This went for 5 min suddenly door opened and came in Katrina

Katrina and i laughed...

"Madams kindly come out"

All the table girls were shocked. This was my masterclass. I had called Preity to get Aishwarya to my house. She had very nicely put her under table and went there herself. I told her I'll get her two pussies and it'll be of the sisters. Katrina would also get her revenge on Aishwarya who was dead tired after marathon fuck sessions. Mom came out too she didn't fuck anyone but was looking hungrily towards Neha and Madhuri.

Alia" but but but ..."

Alia" you.... You...."

Preity: "mistress shraddha can i fuck these bitches" she was holding a shocked Priyanka and parineeti "I've made their pussies really fuckable"

Shraddha" oh yes dear they're yours but first we'll tell everything to dom princess who'll soon be biggest whore"

We told everything to alia that how we made her mom our slut and how we've recorded her and her mom too.

Shraddha: "So if you don't co-operate we'll launch your films on every social media"

All of us laughed

Alia was confused.

I looked at Neha and said" you've two options either join the whores or join us. You are a strong woman, we'll ensure this dumb bitch retires tomorrow and you become the new principal afterall we need smart strong women like you"

Preity was already making pari and priyanka suck her boobs and moaning like anything. I said to mom:

Mom immediately made madhuri dance naked and we recorded it. We made her resignation letter immediately and sent her to mom who started fucking madhuri.

Alia was still shocked.

Alia" but mom...."

Aishwarya immediately slapped her hard. "Its all your fault, if you hadn't messed with mistress' mom we wouldn't be here now go and rectify your mistake slut"

That night Alia licked me mom katrina Preity Neha and even Madhuri. I took her anal virginity and Katrina fucked aishwariya. Mom fucked Madhuri whereas Neha fucked mom too and mom returned the favour to Neha too. We all fucked neha's virgin ass too which she was too reluctant to give. Katrina fucked Priyanka and parineeti with Preity and we fucked preity too. This continued till morning until we decided to end our sessions.

Epilogue:

After the drama we all accepted our lesbian status. Mom started a relationship with Neha and Madhuri and mom started becoming dom and sub together with Neha whereas Madhuri despite being super rich used to maid jobs for at least 2 hours a day. Neha became new principal and she has made lesbian relationship quite common in school. Preity kept both Priyanka and parineeti as slaves until Priyanka completed her PhD now priyanka is Katrina's bitch in research lab.

I and Katrina started a relationship and i am happy to be submissive to a strong girl like kattu. Alia and Aishwarya are still our sluts but we're in general nicer to them especially Aishwarya who gives a lot of fund to police force and us too and gives her ass to us whenever we want. Alia wanted to move to foreign for studies but we didn't allow her to do that instead we delayed her studies by 2 years where i kept her as my slut in my college days then i let her free. I am still dating my kattu and we regularly have encounters with other women including mom. But those stories are for other times.

Thank you for reading.

Checkmate
Great story comes to in end greatly ❤️
Epilogue clears all doubt and indicates season 2 with some new characters

Now what should I do? Should I continue with same plot or start a completely different story or continue this story with other characters telling their stories?
It will be great to se another new story from you after this(great one) .
If you want to continue this story then could start with another characters telling facts as their POV and their encounters which Shraddha have missed or she didn't tell bcoz there she get downed.
If you want to continue with same plot then you can reestablish some character relations for more spice ?.

Hello. i said

sign me up gif

best photo sharing site

I just smiled.

Katrina and i laughed...

"Madams kindly come out"

Alia" but but but ..."

Alia" you.... You...."

All of us laughed

Alia was confused.

Alia was still shocked.

Alia" but mom...."

Epilogue:

Thank you for reading.

Checkmate
Wow beautiful ending to the story

Today I'll post a 1 part story only, suggest a few good ideas. I'm free today so suggest something, I'll write in an hour or 2.
There are lot of things to suggest you can choose one among them.
1. Shraddha got betrayed by Kat and got a surprise domination by other team.
2. Kriti want Shraddha's submission to her as she is DIG.
3. Priyanka's character here is little weaker than her reality you can give her some charge. Which she might use on the opponents .

I was planning for a different story though not exactly this one
Oh that's great too. Add there some forced fucking, painful anal, virgin ass fucking, betrayal, gangbang, and keep both milf dominating girl and young dominating milf.

If you are writing short story you can add them in one. Or if you are writing new story with multiple chapters then you can go with one by one and adding someone spice into it.

Strict Teacher on the outer, softy sub inside:

Huma is a strict professor in a college. She is happy and caring towards everyone but maintains a soft image inside. She's respected and loved a lot by younger faculties and students whereas hated by a few because she's HOD at the age of 37. Her seniors in the department don't like that. At 37, she's unmarried and is a lesbian.

Most of the staff knows it as she has dated fellow staff ladies both seniors and juniors. None of em were able to dominate her and she doesn't like being the dom always. She hated it when they referred as mommy. At 5'9 and such a busty physique most girls feared her. So she slowly stopped getting flings here and there but she used to have random flings outside. She was naturally a sub and loved it when women dominated her. To her a woman's independence wasn't dependent on her size, so she let younger smaller girls dominate her but she wouldn't reveal the truth to anyone.

Today a new batch was joining in and she got the shock of her life when she saw Alia walk in.

Alia was a girl who Huma met in her random flings in USA. Alia wad barely 16 then yet Huma had it as she was drunk at the time. For a min they both stared at each other, then Alia 18 now, said:

"Are you my HoD?"

Huma stammered" y... Y... yes"

She had never been scared like this. Alia just smiled and said:

"Hello Miss Huma, I'm your new student"

She didn't say anything.

"Don't you remember manners ma'am, how were you supposed to address me back in the day?"

Huma suddenly remembered, Alia made a rule before she left, if Alia ever found her again she'd be accepting her as a dom for the rest of her life.

"Look.... This ain't appro...." Huma tried to speak but was cut off

Alia: "look its you who has to understand, you agreed to the deal, neither of us knew we would meet again but now since we've you're mine if you don't agree I'll tell everyone what kind of a whore you're, if you accept your pussy and asshole will have more pleasure than ever before you'll be my wife"

Huma thought "if I'm outed as a sub it'll be shameful amongst these plus my position will shake too, further with her around no need to be shy. Also she could blackmail me as she was underage when we had it first"

After thinking a bit she just smiled at Alia

Alia said " Good now come over here and lick my snatch"

Alia removed her jeans and huma started.

"What's this dressing, why don't you roam in bikkini here"

Huma was shocked Alia laughed and said: "I'm just kidding keep on licking wifey"

Alia soon came in Huma's mouth.

Alia smiled and said now get naked.

Huma immediately got out of her usual suit. Alia gave her minor spanking and pulled her hair. She licked Huma's pussy and was angry that she hasn't shaved her pussy.

She roughly pulled Huma's pussy hair and said: "THIS SHOULD BE CLEAN, SUB BITCHES AREN'T ALLOWED TO KEEP THESE"

Huma: "Sorry mistress"

Alia: "that's better"

After pulling and playing for a bit, Alia started sticking various things of Huma's office in Huma's pussy. She shoved a papermash in her ass, a concentration showpiece in her pussy, even made huma sit on her plants just to humiliate her Nd laugh at her

Huma laughed too. Then huma gave her the strapon which she kept in her bag for sub ladies of the department. Alia took it with pride and banged Huma.

For the next 3 years Alia fucked Huma almost everywhere. She would let Huma fuck her only when she wanted. Needless to say most of Alia's college work was done by her HOD only, Alia fucked a few women behind Huma's back too. After 3 years Huma decided to retire at the age of 41 and she agreed to stay back home and do household work and she used her power to instill Alia as the youngest hod of the department(a record she held previously). Huma did everything out of love but Alia was shrewd, she got a career a woman and lots of money. She took everything from Huma without Huma even realising it.

Huma is a strict professor in a college. She is happy and caring towards everyone but maintains a soft image inside. She's respected and loved a lot by younger faculties and students whereas hated by a few because she's HOD at the age of 37. Her seniors in the department don't like that. At 37, she's unmarried and is a lesbian.

Most of the staff knows it as she has dated fellow staff ladies both seniors and juniors. None of em were able to dominate her and she doesn't like being the dom always. She hated it when they referred as mommy. At 5'9 and such a busty physique most girls feared her. So she slowly stopped getting flings here and there but she used to have random flings outside. She was naturally a sub and loved it when women dominated her. To her a woman's independence wasn't dependent on her size, so she let younger smaller girls dominate her but she wouldn't reveal the truth to anyone.

Today a new batch was joining in and she got the shock of her life when she saw Alia walk in.

Alia was a girl who Huma met in her random flings in USA. Alia wad barely 16 then yet Huma had it as she was drunk at the time. For a min they both stared at each other, then Alia 18 now, said:

"Are you my HoD?"

She didn't say anything.

"Don't you remember manners ma'am, how were you supposed to address me back in the day?"

Huma suddenly remembered, Alia made a rule before she left, if Alia ever found her again she'd be accepting her as a dom for the rest of her life.

Alia: "look its you who has to understand, you agreed to the deal, neither of us knew we would meet again but now since we've you're mine if you don't agree I'll tell everyone what kind of a whore you're, if you accept your pussy and asshole will have more pleasure than ever before you'll be my wife"

Huma thought "if I'm outed as a sub it'll be shameful amongst these plus my position will shake too, further with her around no need to be shy. Also she could blackmail me as she was underage when we had it first"

Huma was shocked Alia laughed and said: "I'm just kidding keep on licking wifey"

Huma immediately got out of her usual suit. Alia gave her minor spanking and pulled her hair. She licked Huma's pussy and was angry that she hasn't shaved her pussy.

She roughly pulled Huma's pussy hair and said: "THIS SHOULD BE CLEAN, SUB BITCHES AREN'T ALLOWED TO KEEP THESE"

After pulling and playing for a bit, Alia started sticking various things of Huma's office in Huma's pussy. She shoved a papermash in her ass, a concentration showpiece in her pussy, even made huma sit on her plants just to humiliate her Nd laugh at her

Huma laughed too. Then huma gave her the strapon which she kept in her bag for sub ladies of the department. Alia took it with pride and banged Huma.

For the next 3 years Alia fucked Huma almost everywhere. She would let Huma fuck her only when she wanted. Needless to say most of Alia's college work was done by her HOD only, Alia fucked a few women behind Huma's back too. After 3 years Huma decided to retire at the age of 41 and she agreed to stay back home and do household work and she used her power to instill Alia as the youngest hod of the department(a record she held previously). Huma did everything out of love but Alia was shrewd, she got a career a woman and lots of money. She took everything from Huma without Huma even realising it.
Great 🤩, it would be also interesting to see Huma's dom side.(if you write next part). And Alia's cruelty

"Are you my HoD?"

She didn't say anything.

Write the story in detail like the previous one with flashback too this how they both met and what is the deal and how is their life going on now.

Back