• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sai pallavi adventure episode 2

Reactions
DF Coins
Few weeks have passed by and everyday sai pallavi imagined the sexual encounters she had with Rachayya ,The hardcore sex, pain, the cumshots, and verbal Pervert Exploit was making Sai pallavi crave for sex.She was sad and her pussy was itching for hardcore pounding

So, she devised a plan to fuck her perverted 70 year old servant Linga..

He was dark but well built villager look around 5ft 9inches with long white beard

Sai Pallavi set her plan in motion …
As usual Linga was working in the kitchen while Sai pallavi was reading some paper. sai Pallavi notice that Linga was noticing her once in a while secretly from the open kitchen which was right opp to the sofa Sai pallavi was sitting.

All of a sudden Sai pallavi thought She can cut her nails during this time and pass some time – so asked him a nail cutter. After finishing off with her hand nails She bent down to cut her nails on her feet . Initially Shedid not realize that She was exposing my big boobs. Sai pallavi was wearing a light pink Saree with a sleeves pink blouse. Her Saree had moved away from her right boobs and it was hanging right before Linga.

By this time She was done with her nail cutting. He came to me and said – madam if you are done with nail cutting let me clean this up. She said ok. He was in-between looking at her boobs, her waist, She was stretching her on the sofa as if yawning to expose her stomach area

She was wearing the Saree like 2 inches below the navel and her navel is a deep one – no one can miss it. To her shock She saw linga rubbing & scratching his cock ,looking at her navel. Then he suddenly went down to clean. She thought now She should tease him more. She lifted her one leg and said She should be shaping her nails as well and started rubbing her feet nails with the nail cutter.

In that process She intentionally lifted her Saree on her other leg and exposed her legs up till knee…and the portion between her legs was slightly visible inside and She knew if linga bends down he can see her inner thighs

Linga did bend down took a small piece of paper and said madam – you continue cleaning your nails I will hold the paper below your foot so that I don’t have to clean the floor again he said .

Saying that he came and sat right below her , in between her legs and was continuously starring at her legs and trying to peep inside the thighs to see her pussy. She was getting really horny and at the same time nervous. She thought let me do this for some time for poor linga – he must be starving of sex for a long time.
She decided to show him more so She switched on to the other leg in that process She moved more of her Saree up till her thighs now both her milky white well shaped thighs were shining before linga and his mouth was watering and his eyes were wide open. Sai Pallavi told him to bring her some water

He brought a long glass of water for me immediately. He was standing right in front of her and She was sitting on the sofa. Still cleaning her nails and exposing 70% of her thighs to him. While taking the glass of water from She intentionally let it slip on her and the entire water fell on her stomach and thighs.

He got scared and said sorry mam. She told him to get her a towel. He wasted no time and went to get the towel. She stood up and lifted jer Saree well above her knees as water was dripping from her inside of thighs.

Linga got a nice towel and She told him in a hurry…jaldi…clean cheyi…before jer Saree gets wet. He was very happy to hear that and started wiping on her stomach, navel and went down and started rubbing on her thighs.
Hesitatingly She spread her legs to give him more space and he slightly started moving the towel with his hands little more up on her thighs and once or twice he touched her pussy from outside her panty in the process. It was giving her electric shocks of pleasure in her body and She was like let me open her panty and keep her pussy on his mouth. But She controlled myself.

He was also quite tensed and She knew his heart was beating faster and faster. She told him enough he got up and She saw his lungi was protruding forward because of his huge long Cock looks like he removed his underwear in the gap time.
Sai Pallavi was getting very horny by this time.
She went to the room & She told him that She will change her dress as its wet and come back. She intentionally kept her bed room open and started removing her Saree. Linga was sitting before her little far way in the hall but he could see her very well.
He was rubbing on his cock watching sai pallavi undress. She acted like She was not seeing him but She could see him through a side mirror from the bed room wardrobe. She was standing before him with just a bra and panty and then took her knee length black skirt and took one short shirt. Came out of the bed room. Suddenly he adjusted his pajama and crossed his legs so that he can hide is erect huge Cock.
She asked him whathappened linga he said nothing mam just feeling cold because of the rain. She told him She will prepare some tea for him. She went into the kitchen and kept the tea powder really up in the kitchen cupboard. Called Linga, She told him She need to get the chai powder which is kept really above. So hold the kitchen table so that She can climb. Linga said He will help her let me climb up. She said no…. Just hold the table so that She doesn’t fall off.

She intentionally lifted her skirt showing him jer legs and kept one on the table and in the process of reaching out the tea powder dubba She raised the other leg and kept right across linga’s face and on the window grill of kitchen so that She get more height to reach out. In that process jer skirt lifted even more and She was like standing with 1 leg down on the table and other leg lifted up and in between linga standing and holding the table for the balance.

She saw linga going down and saying mam let me hold the legs of the table so that they stand firm. She knew why he went down. He wanted to see my pussy. She was more than happy to show them. That’s why She had removed uer panty. Now She lifted her skirt so much that linga was right under her skirt directly seeing her pussy. After sometime She was looking down…linga was no were to be seen but he was inside my skirt as her skirt has moved above his head covering half of his head.

Sai pallavi was wondering what he was doing there. Is he trying to touch my legs or reach out to my cherry and eat it? She was getting hotter and wet. She thought he was scared to make a move. So She told him that I got the dubba then he suddenly got out of jer skirt and She told him to help me get down. She was holding his shoulder and told him to hold me around.

In that process She had managed to press her big boobs on his face and slide down his face rubbing the entire boobs on his face and he was also keeping one of his hands on butt and pressing it hard and the other hand was touching her left boob like he was holding me.
Sai pallavi thought She was going to cum right there. He said madam you smell really nice. She asked him where u smelling me when She told him holds the table. He gave a big grin and went to the hall.

By this time Sai pallavi unhooked the shirt top 2 buttons showing him good amount of boobs and She was not wearing bra so her hard nipples were already visible from outside.

Lingar was getting hotter,
After he drank the tea – She took his glass from his hand and intentionally made it fall on his lap and the little tea left inside the glass fell on his pajama. She told him to stay there and brought a towel dipped in water and started wiping it off from his thighs. He was like no madam its ok.

In the process She started wiping on his huge cock which was already lying like a big snake on left thighs waiting for her touch. It started growing and as it started growing. Linga went silent and let her do it. She started rubbing the towel right on the cock and told him ,Linga your cock is super. He was smiling at her and said it is waiting to go inside your beautiful smelling koodhi(pussy)madam.
She was shocked to hear his local language but it excited her. She asked him en koodhi unnaku rumba poodichirika.. Linga said madam – unga koodhi romba azhagu(Your skin is so beautiful)And unga koodhi mela irrukka paruppu romba super She asked him atha ellam unakku eppadi theriyum( How do you know all that)he said neenga tea power edukkum bothu(When you take T Power) She saw your parruppu(pussy)madam it was huge I thought of licking it then itself but he was scared madam.
She teased him saying that his cock might be small one , He was like no madam see this. He took his huge 9 inches black rod and showed me. It had like 2 huge balls hanging on both sides like a goats ball.Sai pallavi was shocked to see such a huge cock for a 70 year old man.

Linga was standing in front of her and stroking his cock,She lifted her skirt and started massaging her koodhi (pussy) in front of him

he started walking towards and She was moving away to tease him more.
He said madam it’s been years since I fucked my wife madam as she is old she can take my pounding madam pls he was begging ,She was moving away and finally She settled on the kitchen table and kept her 2legs on top of the chair and was sitting in front of him with 2 legs opened showing him the full pussy and She was rubbing them to make it more wet, he came straight and put his cock in front of her face , the smelly cock slight hint of pee drops made her more horny

He pushed his big cock into mouth

the stench coming from his cock made her take it in deep

After hard session of deepthroating he kept his hard rock cock right at the tip of her clit and started rubbing it Sai pallavi started moaning linga pls enna okka pls da

desktop screen size pixels
He pulled his dirty lungi till his waist and tied it on his fat stomach….while rubbing on my clit , he became vulgar and started calling me names ..which made more horny and wet
Watch it bitch, I will tear apart your pussy and give you my seed….. I will make you pregnant bitch…… I will shove my penis and tear your pussssssssy hard you whore

sai pallavi eyes kept staring on the 9inch hard penis lying below his fat stomach pointing towards her.
He then lifted her one leg and supported on his broad shoulders.

Linga Got hold of her hips with both his hands and positioned his penis near her pussy opening which was wet by Sai pallavi sticky extract and his saliva.

Gazed his eyes on her, He then moved his waist backwards taking his penis away from her pussy and thrusted it uttering with huge noice aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It hit her pussy hard with the lightening thrust that made both of them shift atleast 2 feet away from the original position.

Sai pallavi screamed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She was almost dead… Linga penis had hit the pussy walls of sai pallavi with such massive thrust.

His hands then gripped her left leg thighs tightly which were supporting on his shoulders and slowly removed his penis to half position and in a complete pleasure he started moaning Urrrrrggggggggggggggg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ufffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a tightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt braaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh**************** pusssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhh bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhh itsssssssssssssss tighhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bithccccccccccccc
Sai pallavi fealing the pain murmured ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau haaaaaaaaaaaaa paaaaaaaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg aaaaaaaaa itttttttt toreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee myyyyyyyyyyyyyy pussssssssssssy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uffffffffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaahhhh.

2013 honda civic si 1 4 mile time
Linga then again thrusted it massively inside her pussy aaaaaaaaaaaah ohhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh and started fucking with his each thrust almost making Sai pallavi move back and forth on the rough floor.

You bitchhhhh aaaaaa you bitchhhhhhhhhhh what a pusssssssssy aaaaaaahhh you fucking whore aaaaaaaaaa you are one fucking whore aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fuck !!take it !!! take it !!!! take it!!! !!!! take it!!! !!!! take it!!! !!!! take it!!! Bitch Take it you whore take it. You bitchhhhhhhhh.

Each push was making Sai pallavi murmur in pain aaaaaaaah pleassssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh please ufffffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaa paaaaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnnga aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

He was moaning, groaning like a lion. Sai pallavi was scared if some neighbor would hear but more than that She was enjoying it.
Linga enjoying the grip of his penis inside the pussy kept on humiliating sai pallavi…… you bitttchhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whatttttttttttt a pussssssssssssssy ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss bitch aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa filthy whore take it take it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you bitch uffffffffffff fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk you motherfuckkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I am gonna makkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you pregnatnnnnnnnttttttttt you whore. I am gonnna makeeeeeeeeeeeee u pregnannnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Linga increase his speed and was fucking her like a fuck machine… his entire penis was going deep inside her pussy and coming out as if it was drilling a well.
Every time the penis came out it made huge soundh pacccccchaaaaaaaakkk pachaaaaaaaaakk pachhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaakkkk pacchaaaaaaaaaaaak
Sai pallavi was losing so much fluid due to hard core banging that her pussy had started leaving white discharges.
Her pussy was getting moist and the heavy white discharge was like curd spilled over the pussy. Linga penis was now covered completely with her white discharge…
With each strokes and thrusts getting more violent then before…Sai pallavi was enjoying this sensation of the dick of the old man hitting her hard inside Sai pallavi body was now picking momentum and she was moaning loudly…Ohhh yesssssssssss ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss fuckkkkkkkk me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk me fuckkkkkkkkkkkk memmm ohhhhh shit ooooooooooohh ssssssshitttttttttt aaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhh shitttttttttt fuck me. Giveeeeee it to mee giveeeeeeeee it to me giveeeeeeeeeee it to meeeeeeeeee give it to meeeee

Linga feeling the senses and moaning sound of Sai pallavi increased his speed and was fucking her like hell. He was now on top of her pressing her navel with his hands and putting both her legs on his shoulders.
Takeeeeeeee it takeeeeeeeeee it takeeeeeeeeee itt. Cummmmmmmm u filthy brah**** whoreeeeeeeeeee cummmmmmmm outttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sai pallavi pussy was tightening the grip of Linga penis as she was nearing a big orgams.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssss yessssssssssss yessssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayesssssssssssssssssssssss ohhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Out came a huge bust of orgasm which almost lifted her buttocks above the table..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Linga lifted both her legs with his legs . Sai pallavi entire body was on air and her legs in his hands and his Cock hitting her cervix and all the g spots inside.
Finally he let huge load of cum inside her ..

(All picture credits goes to there respective owners)

Last edited:
Back