• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sai pallavi the prostitute

Reactions
DF Coins
Ever have a day where nothing goes right? Mine started with a cold shower because my water heater wasn’t working. I didn’t have my morning coffee because I forgot to add coffee to my grocery list the last time I went to the grocery store. I got into my car to drive to work, only to discover I had a dead battery. While walking to the bus stop because I had to get to work, I saw the bus leaving while I was still a block away. So I ended up spending more money on a cab, and when I got to work I found out that three people were getting pink slips because the company was cutting back. I was one of the three. To top off my day, after leaving my now non-existent job, I broke a heel on my way to the bus stop. When it broke, I stopped and was leaned back against a building, trying to hold back my tears as I was wondered what horrible event was going to happen next.

While I was standing there thinking of all the terrible things that had happened to me that day, I noticed old man walking past me. Then he turned around and came back. He was too old and ugly villager around 75 he was walking with stick.

people are attracted to my pretty face, black hair, and perky tits. I can’t walk a hundred yards past my front door without getting one of those looks.

“I’ll give you twenty five thousand for two hours,” he said somewhat

“What?” I asked, having no idea of what he was talking about. “Twenty Five thousand for two hours … or, do you have a set price?”When what he was saying suddenly dawned on me, I got angry , “Are you trying to buy me?” “ Osthava ledda he said , “The way my day has been going I might as well be. Uh, did you say twenty five thousand for two hours?” The money was attractive, and god only knows now that I was out of a job, twenty five-thousand resembled gold bars to me. As far as I knew, I didn’t need a license to be prostitute .

I asked “Where are you staying?” I asked while looking at him with more interest. “Lodge ,” he answered. I thought it over for a minute, and said to myself ‘ What have I got to lose beyond what I lost already this morning? It’s just sex. I mean, I’m a virgin but , I can certainly use the money.’ “Ostha ,” I said to him and shook his hand in agreeing on it. A five minute walk and we were at the lodge.

A few minutes after walking through the front entrance I found myself in his room which dirty but didn’t matter

“ he began to undress. I turned from the window and stood there watching him as he pulled his underwear down his legs. He revealed a thick, weighty dark cock that was so hard it stood straight out and bobbed like it was floating on water.

It made me horny looking at his cock

Then, completely naked, he walked over to me and held out a hand full of green-backs. “Here, let’s get the payment out of the way. I know you girls like the money up front,” he said. “Yeah, thanks,” I answered quickly, and without any guilt I took the money and tucked it away in my purse. “ Ni nee pallu chupiyu“How about showing me those tits of yours?” he asked. Seeing how things were moving along quite quickly, I said, “Of course,” and began to undress. While undressing, I thought about the stranger before me, standing naked with a hard on, watching me strip and knowing he was going to fuck me. It gave me a strange kind of high, more like a rush.

The unpredictability of the situation caused my adrenaline to flow. I experienced a level of concentration I had never experienced before; an awareness of my body and its effect on the old man. And now that I was in it, I found myself doing it more for me more than the money. I took my clothes off in a slow moving striptease fashion, moving by instinct as I took off one article of clothing after another.

By the time I was nude, his tongue was literally hanging out, showing all the signs of being hot and eager for action. “Lanja Munda ne pallu mastu ga unayi,” he said. He stepped to me, gently took my breasts in his hands and began to fondle them.

“ antha bagga nachi naya ,( you like them so much )” I smiled and let his hands roam freely. “You should, and here’s another one. I never saw tits as perky and sexy as yours.” “Awe, I bet you say that to all your hookers,” I laughed jokingly. “No , I’m serious.” With that, he leaned forward and began to suck on my distended nipples. His tongue felt wickedly sensuous as ...

iwb dice
he licked my nipples one at a time, and made me moan as I felt the pleasure of his mouth warming my breasts, turning my nipples harder than ever before. He didn’t stop licking when he finished with my breasts. His wicked tongue moved down to my navel and rimmed it a little before moving further downward.

My feelings intensified as his tongue brushed my smoothly trimmed mound on his slow travel towards the lips of my pussy. “Oh, yes,” I cried out the moment I felt his tongue slicing my slit and probing my canal. This man was good with his tongue. “golli cheeku ra “ Hell, I should have been paying him for this, I thought, while trying to hold back my building excitement. But when my excitement got the best of me, I grabbed him by the ears and pulled his face closer to my pooku(pussy)

“Stick it in deep! Yes, I want to feel your tongue deep inside my pussy,” ( nee nalluka inka lopalki pettu” I cooed with sheer pleasure. His tongue seemed to know the inside of my pussy better than I did. It slithered like a wicked little snake into every corner and crevice of my love canal, delivering a wake of pleasure in its path. What felt even better was the erotic sensations of his tongue working slowly in circles around my clit before he sucked it between his lips and teeth. I couldn’t hold back the moans. The moment he bit down on my clit, I had my first orgasm, and it came fast and hard. “Oh Yesss!” I cried out as my pussy began pulse erratically, giving up its juice to his waiting tongue. He didn’t let up for a second and continued to eat my ...

pussy like he was in love with me. I couldn’t help but think, ‘And I’m getting paid for this!’ But after the man stood up and placed his hands on my shoulder and pushed me down to my knees, I discovered there was much more yet to come in order to earn my pay. ()(modda cheeku lanja)“Suck it!” he ordered. Considering the pleasure he had just given me, he didn’t have to ask twice. I took his dark cock in my hand and gazed at it. His circumcised cock was hard and thick, with strong, throbbing veins running the length of his shaft, making his cock look beastly. But it was his cockhead that I liked most of all. It was the perfect mushroom cap with a large meatus in the center that was winking at me.

His cock tasted peep when I babied it with my tongue and closed my lips around it. The feel of his cock inside my mouth was soft in spite of his hardness. He was fun to suck, and I moaned ahhhhhhhhh along with him as I enjoyed pleasuring him with my oral talents. “Wow, what a sensuous mouth!” “ mastu cheekuthunave lanja “he praised me as he pushed his cock deeper through my lips. I took his cock willingly. I was hot for this old man. I needed his praises. He made me feel that I was worth twenty five thousand , which is as much as I made in a week on my former job. I also needed to be made love to, even if it was a false love. Without any further urging, I deep-throated his cock. “Damn! That’s the way I like it.

You sure know how to please a man,” he called out as he threw his head back and hunched his hips. “Let me fuck that hot mouth of yours a ...

little,” (ne notlo naa suli ) he added, as he hip-humped his cock in and out of my mouth. “That’s enough,” he added a moment later and reached down, lifting me to my feet. “On the bed. Now!” “Anything you say, musolada,” I answered, trying to sound calm even though quivering with anticipation. It seemed too delicate to actually have sex on.

I worried about staining it. But he didn’t hesitate to fling the bedspread to the floor to reveal the satin sheets underneath. I felt as though I was in a dream. I had become a woman of wealth and means as I lay upon the white satin sheets and pillows.

Laying there, I glanced over at the man standing next to the bed, stroking his cock as he looked at me. “You don’t have to do that. Please, let me do that for you,” I said, smiling at him. He moved between my legs and rubbed the end of his cock against the wet lips of my pussy.

“Foreplay is over. It’s time we get down to some serious fucking,” he said. He started pushing forward, penetrating the lips of my soft cunt with the thick length of his cock. “Oh fuck, you’re so big,( ni modda chala pedda ga undhi)” I moaned, spreading my legs wider to take him fully inside.

image uploading
“That’s right, whore(Avunu, lanja Dana). Tell me how big I am and how good it feels when I fuck you,” he said, thrusting himself deeper into my body. He started driving his hips rhythmically and I pulled him down towards me, whispering hotly ...

n his ear, “Oh yes, your hard cock feels so good inside of me. Mmm, fuck me baby, fuck me good.” Poooku chinchu “You’re good, real good. I love the way you talk to me, and I love the way you feel,” he said now that he was buried balls deep inside my hot cunt. I began some serious moaning once he started plundering my pussy. He leaned upward, planting his hands against the mattress as he continued pounding me with his cock.

“This is how I like to fuck! Take it, lanja Munda ,” he said, pushing deep into me as the sweat dripped from his forehead and landed on my face. He hammered his cock into me faster and faster, driving me into the mattress with every stroke. “Yes, give it to me as hard as you can. I like it rough, hard, and deep!” Curling my legs back and pointing my painted toes in the air, I ground my sopping crotch against his thrusts and cried out for more.

“Fuck Me – Fuck Me – Oh God, Fuck Me!” “My, you have a hot, wet pussy,” he called out as he continued his thrusts. “Oh yes, you’re making me cum! Oh Fuck – Don’t Stop Fucking Me!” I nearly screamed.

I felt my ears steaming and my head spinning with pleasure as my surging heartbeat pounded at my temples. The pleasure from his cock thrashing my cunt caused me to have a wild orgasm, the kind that has me biting on a man’s ear and raking his back with my nails, which made him fuck me even harder.

free image hosting sites

His tempo increased with intensity until he started shaking and thrashing on top of me. “I am coming! Yes…fucking yes!” He said I’ll give u extra 25 thousand if u let me come inside u in the heat of the moment I nodded as i don’t realise that I was going get pregnant by an old villager as I was ovulating ..

. He sprayed inside my pussy with rope after rope of hot white semen before he collapsed on top of me. We were both exhausted and could not move for several minutes.

I wasn’t planning on making a career of being a hooker, but for twenty five thousand bucks for two hours of pleasure , I wasn’t in a hurry to go out looking for a new job anytime soon

Back