• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kareena Kapoor Khan🔥
(PhotoShop Edit)

kareena-kapoor.jpg

Ananya Panday🔥
Traditional Model
(PhotoShop Edit)

ananya-panday.jpg

Kriti Sanon🔥
Hand-Job
(PhotoShop Edit)

kriti-handjob-copy.jpg

🔥Kiara x Deepika🔥
(PhotoShop Edit)
Click the Image to View the Contest Entry

⬇️

Last edited:
New Updates Are Coming ... But ..
☄️Before moving ahead guys, I wanted to inform you all that I hacked into the secret OnlyFans of famous celebrities
(delusional, not real).

☄️I got into the secret OnlyFans network and watched the content circulating among celebrities.
And I want to show you guys what all content is being posted for and among the celebrities by actresses.

☄️Since I am leaking
(not really leaking, but they are my own made-fakes) the exclusive content watched by celebs only, I hope you guys will appreciate it and circulate my thread as much as you can.

☄️ Most of The Fakes Are HD or HD+ so keep in mind that you zoom in for a hotter view.

☄️Because a fap a day, keeps the doctor away
💦 HAPPY FAPPING!

⚠️ Also, now this thread has only posts. No comments. So you guys can scroll any page and watch all fakes from the start to the end.
(I hope I don't get any news of a guy fapping to death the next day I post my updates. Very Imp. Fap in limit. I mean your own limit.)

Last edited:
Janhavi Kapoor🔥
(PhotoShop Edit)

janhavi-trial-2-copy.jpg

Amyra Dastur🔥
(PhotoShop Edit)

amyra-trial-copy.jpg

Kriti Sanon🔥
(PhotoShop Edit)

kriti-grand-boob-press-copy.jpg

🔥Kiara x Deepika🔥
(PhotoShop Edit)