• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Story Contest Story Contest Week 5- Theme : Poker Club

Sex stories contest
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Awards
DF Coins

Desifakes Story writing contest - Week 5

Contest theme : Poker Club

• Contest will start on 14th Jan and end on 14th Feb
  • Winners will get DF coins and badges
    • 1st Place: 30,000 DF coins
    • 2nd Place: 20,000 DF coins
    • 3rd Place: 10,000 DF Coins
  • The story must match the theme (Strip card game )People need to do tasks mentioned on the cards , roll the dice and the number on dice decides which card to pic
  • Please read follow below rules before submitting entries
  • If you have any doubts regarding story contest please contact @Fun Phantom or @Beinghuman

Stories posted must be a new unique story written for this contest. If anyone post any copied stories will be banned from the site. We will use specialized plagiarism checking tools to detect any copied stories

Story contest Detailed rules

Rules for the Story Writing Contest

Contest Overview:
1. The Story Writing Contest is a creative writing competition in which contestants are provided with a set of characters and their relationships.
2. Contestants must include all the mentioned characters and can add more characters if needed to create a compelling story.
3. Each entry will be scored out of 100 points based on various criteria, including content, storyline, length, and the inclusion of images or GIFs.
4. Entries will be posted in a specific thread dedicated to the contest.
5.Any contest specific theme rules will be mentioned in that particular weekly contest thread
6.Do not post contest story in your thread until we close current week contest.
Entry Requirements:
Entry Requirements:

5. The contest is open to writers of all levels and backgrounds.
6. Participants must submit their entries in English or Hindi. We will have different contests for other languages in the coming weeks.
Character and Relationship List:
7. Contestants will be provided with a list of characters and their relationships. These characters must be central to the story. Additional characters can be introduced as needed.
Content and Creativity :
8. Entries will be evaluated on the creativity and originality of the story.
9. Contestants should strive to engage the readers, evoke emotions, and provide a unique perspective on the given characters and their relationships.
Title (10 Points)

Storyline (40 Points):
10. The plot and storyline of the story should be engaging, well-structured, and coherent.
11. The narrative should demonstrate a clear beginning, middle, and end, with a focus on character development and growth.
Length (20 Points):
12. Entries can have up to 2000 words
13. The word count should be indicated at the end of the entry.
Inclusion of Images or GIFs (30 Points):
14. Contestants are encouraged to include images or GIFs in their entries to enhance the visual appeal of the story.
15. you can use all desifake creators edits with credit.
16. Images or GIFs should be relevant to the storyline and must not violate copyright or licensing agreements.
Submission Guidelines:
17. Entries should be posted in the designated thread with the appropriate title, and images or GIFs should be included directly in the post.
18. Submissions should be made before the contest deadline, which will be mentioned in each week contest threads.
Judging and Scoring:
19. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
20. Each entry will be scored out of 100 points, with 30 points allocated for the inclusion of images or GIFs, and the remaining 70 points divided among content, storyline, and length.
21. The decision of the judges is final and binding.
Prizes:
22. Prizes will be awarded in the form of DF Coins and badges with the amount depending on the contestants' ranking.
  • 1st Place: 30,000 DF coins
  • 2nd Place: 20,000 DF coins
  • 3rd Place: 10,000 DF Coins

Announcement of Winners:
23. The winners will be announced in the contest forum. Winners will also be notified through private messages or email.

Please read contest rules before posting.
All The Best.
Final Contest for season 1

Last edited:
Bigg Boss - The Final Game : Part One

Characters
:
Karan
Abhishek
Ayesha
Isha
Mannara
Ankita
Munawar
Vicky
Arun
Khanzaadi
Samarth

"Bigg boss chahte hai ki aap sabhi gharvale discussion room me aaye.." There was the announcement on the speaker.
Everyone came to the room and sat on the couch. The screen turned on and there was Karan on the screen.
"Hi everyone..!!" Karan said.
"Hello.." Everyone greeted back.
"So, aaj main aapka host hu.. Salman is busy somewhere else.. So, aaj main aapko task dunga.. okay..?" Karan said. Everyone started looking at each other.
"Gabhrane ki baat nahi hai.. aaj hum ek game khelne vale hai.. Mujhe lagta hai aap sabhine cards to khela hi hoga.?" Karan asked
Everyone nodded.
"Okay, so aaj bhi hum ek card game khelne wale hai.. aapke saamne table par aap ek box dekh rahe hai.. Use kholiye.."
Vicky opened the box.
"Is box me dice hai and cards hai.. To game kaafi simple hai.. Aap sabhi isme participate karenge.. Log one by one dice daalenge.. Jo number aaya, us number ka card aapko uthana hai.. and usme jo task diya hua hai.. wo aapko karna hai.." Karan said.
"Are ye to bachcho vala game hai.." Khanzaadi said.
"Ha, khanzaadi, ye bachcho vala game hi hai.. but ye mat bhulo ki ye mera game hai.. and isme twist na ho ye to ho hi nahi sakta.." Karan said with a smile.
"To, isme twist ye hai ki aapko choose karna hai ki aap apna task kiske saath karna chaahte ho.. agar aapne ek card uthaya, and usme task mila, to aap select kar sakte ho ki ghar ke kis member ke saath aap wo task karna chahenge.. okay.?" Karan said.
"Matlab task do log karenge.?" Vicky said.
"Exactly.. Task jisko mila wo apna partner select kar sakta hai.. jo task ko complete karne me uski help karega.." Karan said.
"Isme kya twist hai.?" Abhishek said and laughed.

"Abhishek, ek baar game start to karo.. fir dekho kya kya twist aate hai.. to twist ye hai ki aap game khelne se mana nahi kar sakte.. agar aap task nahi karoge to aap eliminate ho jaayenge.. agar aapne kisiko partner chuna and wo partner aapke saath task nahi karta to wo partner eleminate ho jaayega.. Agar task se kisi bhi member ko koi aaptti hai to wo "STOP" bolkar task stop kar sakta hai, task stop to ho jaayega but jo bhi task ko stop karvayega wo bhi eleminate ho jaayega.. So, bigg boss jitne ke liye aapko ye game khelna hi padega and saare task karne hi padenge.." Karan said.

Everyone started looking at each other.
"Okay, now.. Let the game begin.. Bigg boss.. kya hum shuru kar sakte hai.?" Karan asked.
"Sabhi gharvale ek circle me baith jaaye.. yaad rakhiye, ye game sabhi ko khelni hai and isme jitne vala hi bigg boss season 17 ka winner hoga.. ye aapka final task hai.."
Everyone was shocked that a simple card game like this is going to decide the winner of the bigg boss. Everyone sat in a circle and put the box at the center. There were many cards and two dices in the box.

"To chaliye fir start karte hai.." Karan said. "Abhishek, sabse pahele aap hai.. paase fenkiye.."
Abhishek took dices and threw on the board. It was 8.
"Vicky, please 8 number card uthaie.." Vicky took the card and read. He was shocked.
"Bigg boss.. mujhe lag raha hai ki cards shayad galat aa gaye hai.." Vicky said.
"Cards bilkul sahi hai vicky.. aap padh ke bataie ki task kya hai.?" Karan said.
"Ji Vicky, cards bilkul thik hai.." Bigg boss said.
"Are you sure..?" Vicky asked again.
"Yes dear.. We are 100 percent sure.. Now just read the card.." Karan said.
"Are bol na bhai, task kya hai.?" Abhishek said in frustration.
"Ye le tu khud padh le.." Vicky gave him the card. Abhishek took it and read it.

"Eat pussy/Suck cock"

Everyone looked at Abhishek, they could not believe their ears.
"What.?" Mannara asked Abhishek and took the card from his hand. She read it too and it was written what Abhishek said. She showed the card to isha. She too read it.
"Now.. Kaisa laga mera twist.? Its my game baby.." Karan asked Abhishek.
"So, as per rule, you have to choose a partner.. Are you going to eat pussy or.." Karan said "suck a cock.?" and winked.
"Of course, I am going to eat pussy.." Abhishek said.
"Okay, choose your partner then.." Karan said.
Samarth got a bit uncomfortable as he thought that Abhishek will choose Isha. Abhishek looked at all the girls.
"Not me.. Not me.." Mannara shouted and closed her eyes.
Abhishek looked at Vicky and then said. "Ankita.."

Everyone was awestruck. Abhishek chose Ankita because he knew that either Ankita will deny or Vicky will stop the game. He was trying to go for two targets by one arrow. Ankita was also in shock. Everyone thought that she will deny for the task but after thinking for a while, she nodded her head. Vicky was looking at her.
"Its for the game dear.." Ankita said. "I'll do anything to win.."

"Well.. thats the spirit.. Go for it then.." Karan shouted.
Abhishek got up and went to Ankita, he took her hand and brought her to the couch. Abhishek made her lie down on the couch and looked at Vicky. He turned his face around. He opened her pants and removed it. She was lying in the couch with her panties on. She was ready to risk it all to win it. Everyone watching bigg boss were not able to believe their eyes.
Abhishek pulled down her panties and made her naked. She did not shave her pussy since long and it was all covered in hair. Abhishek widen her legs and got in between then. He took a glance at Ankita, she looked the other way. Abhishek started kissing her pussy lips. He opened her pussy and put his tongue inside. Everyone were looking at them without a blink. Only Vicky has his eyes closed. He did not want to look her wife being enjoyed by someone else.

Abhishek inserted his finger inside her vagina and started licking her clit. Even if Ankita did not want, her body started to react. She started breathing heavily and her heart started to beat like hell. After some time, she gave up her resistance and started enjoying Abhishek's skills. She put her hand on his head and started guiding him to her pleasure points. She started moaning and after each passing minute, her moaning increased. Vicky heard her wife's moans and he put his hands on his ears. Ankita did not care much about him now as she was feeling heaven. She never felt like this with Vicky during their long married life.

Ankita started squeezing her boobs and pulling her hair. She never felt this much of pleasure in her life. It could be because, in secret, she had a crush on Abhishek. She was getting out of control as Abhishek was not stopping for a moment. She removed her top and put Abhishek's hand on her boobs. Abhishek started squeezing her boobs mercilessly while sucking all her pussy juices out.

She just wanted to get the to the orgasm and Abhishek was taking her there. The room got filled with the screams of pleasure when Ankita reached her orgasm. All the girls got wet and all boys got hard when Abhishek and Ankita were done. Vicky was angry with Abhishek but he too wanted to win.

"Congratulations Abhishek, aapne task pura kiya hai.. aap safe hai.. Abhi apni jagah pr jaake baith jaayie.." Bigg Boss announced.
"Bahot khub, Abhishek.. In sabhi ko aapse tips leni chahiye.." Karan said. "Chaliye, aapne apna task complete kiya, aap safe hai.. Mannara, how are you feeling.?"
"Nervous.." Mannara replied.
"Don't be.. Abhi aapki baari hai.." Karan said. She took the dice and rolled. It was 10.
"Munawar, 10 number ka card padhiye.." Bigg boss said.
Munawar took the card and read it aloud.
"Shower sex.."
Mannara's mouth was wide open when she heard it.
"Well, Mannara.. Who is going to be your partner.?" Karan asked. Munawar smiled as he was sure that she will choose him. She looked at her.
"Umm.. I will choose.. Samarth.." Mannara said. Isha was furious.
"What.? You bitch.. Tu mere boyfriend ke saath sex karna chahti hai.. Saali haraamjaadi.." Isha screamed.
"Its just the game.. You can stop if you want.." Mannara said with a smile.
"Samarth, mana kar do.. mana kar do is task ko karne se.." Isha told Samarth.
"I can't.. Me eleminate ho jaaunga.." Samarth said.
"What.? Tumhe koi problem nahi hai is ke sath sex karne se.?" Isha said.
"Ye bas game hai, Isha.." Samarth said.

"Isha, agar aap chahe to "STOP" kah kar ye task ko stop kar sakti hai.. But fir aap eleminate ho jaayngi.." Bigg boss said. Isha looked at Samarth in anger but did not say it. Mannara and Samarth went to the shower.

"Okay, chaliye dekhte hai shower me kya ho raha hai.." Karan said and started cameras of Bathroom.

Mannara and Samarth started removing their clothes. Samarth was already hard and Mannara was soaking wet. They both got under the shower and cold water started running down their bodies. Mannara hugged Samarth and started kissing him. Samarth put his hands on her ass and squeezed them. Isha was watching with fire in her eyes. Samarth looked at her huge tits and started sucking them like an animal.
"Aisa lagta hai ki tum ye barso se karna chaahte the.." Mannara said.
"Ha, Mannara.. Maine kai baar ye karne ka socha tha.. tu jo apne boobs show off karti firti hai ghar me.. Sach bolu to lund tight ho jata hai.." Samarth said and Mannara pushed his head between her huge tits one more time.
"Karte raho.. Mujhe bhi mja aa raha hai.." Mannara said and looked at the camera with a smile on her face. Isha knew that Mannara was showing this to her only. Abhishek was laughing in corner.
"Aur kya socha tha mere baare me.?" Mannara asked after some time.

"I wanted to fuck your tits.." Samarth said and Mannara sat on her knees with smile on her face. She looked at his hard cock and touched it gently with her hand. She gave it a gentle kiss and then rub its tip on her nipples. Samarth was looking down as Mannara was playing with her cock. She put his cock between her juicy melons and started giving him a titfuck. She was going up and down his cock. Samarth could not handle it and leaked on her tits. Mannara was disappointed.

"Ye kya, Samarth.. Bas itna hi.?" Mannara said.
"Sorry Mannara, Mujhse raha nahi gaya.." Samarth said. Mannara got up and cleaned her tits.
"Mujhe kisi aur ko select karna chahiye tha.. Tum to kisi kaam ke nahi ho.. Tumhare liye Isha is thik hai.." Mannara said and put her clothes on. Samarth too got dressed up and they both came out.

"Aap lucky the Ankita.." Mannara said when she came back. Samarth went to Isha but she was angry with him and did not pay any attention to him.

"Mannara, aapne apna task complete kar liya hai.. aap safe hai.." Bigg boss said.

"Wow Mannara, aapne to do minute me Samarth ka paani nikaal diya.. Shower sex to nahi ho paya, but aapne apna task pura kiya.. Congratulations.." Karan said.
"Kya karu.. Samarth to bilkul Asamarth nikla.." Mannara said and everyone laughed.

"Okay.. Who is next..???" Karan Said.

Word count: 1900

Bigg Boss - The Final Game : Part Two

"Ab kiski baari hai.? Dekhe to.." Karan said. "Ohh.. Arun.. aage aaie.."
Arun smiled and Mannara gave him the dices. Arun rolled it and it was 3.
"Ayesha, please card number 3 uthaie.." Bigg boss said.
Ayesha took the card and read it.
"BDSM"
"Wow.. wow.. wow.. Ye hui na baat.." Karan screamed.
"Abhi ye BDSM kya hai..?" Arun asked.
"Are tujhe BDSM nahi pata.?" Munawar asked with surprise.
"Nahi.. Aisa to maine paheli baar suna hai.. kya hai iska matlab.?" Arun asked.
"Ohh dear.. He is so cute.. Use pata hi nahi hai kuch.." Khanzaadi laughed.
"Are koi bataye to pata chale.." Arun said nervously.
"Arun.. Arun.. Listen.. BDSM.. means.. Bondage, Dominance, Sadism and Masochism.." Karan said.
"Ye to pura upar se gaya.." Arun said. Everyone was laughing hysterically.
"Achcha.. ek minute.. Main firse batata hu.. Hindi me.." Karan said. "Aapne movies me dekha hi hoga.. Koi ladki ko baandh karke jab ladka uske saath romance karta hai.. usiko BDSM kahete hai.. Matlab, ladki bandhi hui hai aur ladka jo chahe wo kar sakta hai.. abhi samaj me aaya..?"
"Are to aisa bolo na ki baandhke pelna hai.. Dekha to bahot baar hai but pata nahi tha ki isko BDSM bolte hai.." Arun replied.
"Achcha.. ab to pata chal gaya na.?" Karan said.
"Ha.." Arun replied.
"Aapne to kiya hi hoga.. Aapki wife to foreign se hai to.." Karan said.
"Ha, wo karti hai, but mujhe baandh ke karti hai.." Arun replied. Everyone laughed again.
"Ha to abhi aapko moka hai.. Bataaie.. kise apna partner chunenge.?" Karan asked. Arun started looking at all the girls.
"Khanzaadi.." He said at last.
"Kya.?" Abhishek said. Everyone was in shock.
"Abe.. tu to isko sister sister bolta hai.. Abhi kya hua.?" Abhishek asked.
"Wo to game ka part tha.." Arun replied.

"Khanzaadi.. kya aap ye task accept karte hai.?" Bigg boss asked. Khanzaadi was staring at Arun. She nodded after a while which brought a smile on Arun's face.
"Thik hai.. Aap dono confession room me jaaie.. Waha sab kuch ready hai.." Bigg boss said and Khanzaadi and Arun got up from their seats. Khanzaadi was walking first and Arun was behind. He was looking at her tight ass as she was walking. He wanted to slap that ass till it turned red.
They both entered the room and were amazed by all the tools placed in it. Khanzaadi looked at Arun with a smile and asked.
"To.? Kya karna chahoge mere saath.?" Khanzaadi asked.
"Apne kapde utaar pahele.." Arun said and looked at one wooden block at the corner of the room. Khanzaadi started removing her clothes one by one. Arun went to the corner and asked her to come to him.
"Yaha aa.. ispe let jaa.." Arun pointed her.
"Really.? Tum sach me ye karna chaahte ho mere saath.? Apni muh-boli bahen ke saath.." Khanzaadi asked.
"Ha, chal abhi jyada bol mat varna muh me ye ball daal dunga.." Arun said showing her a red ball with straps.
"Kyu.? tere pass balls nahi hai.? wo hi daal dena.." Khanzaadi said and laughed. Arun set her in the machine and tied her.

Khanzaadi was tied naked on the machine with her legs wide open. Arun looked at her from top to bottom. Even if she was tied, she still had a smile on her face.
"Bahut hasi aa rahi hai na tujhe.. abhi tujhe thik karta hu.." Arun removed his pants and started rubbing his cock on her pussy. Her hot figure made Arun hard in an instance.
"Kabhi desi chut ka maja liya hai.? Russian se das guna jyada maja milega isme.." Khanzaadi said. "Ab soch kya raha hai.? Daal de apna lund isme.."
Arun was shocked that Khanzaadi was not at all looking scared or tensed. She seemed like she wanted to be fucked like this.
"Jyada soch mat.. Daal andar aur chod mujhe.." Khanzaadi said.
Arun inserted his cock inside her pussy and started fucking her. He was trying his best to make it as painful for her as possible so that she would give up. But to his surprise, Khanzaadi was enjoying everything he was doing with her.
"Ohh yesss.. Arun.. Fuck me yaar.. do mahine se kisine choda nahi hai.. chod mujhe.. yess..." Khanzaadi was screaming.
After 20 minutes, Arun got tired by all the hard work. He stopped for a moment and pulled his cock out. Khanzaadi also caught her breath during this break time.
"Arun, kaisi lagi desi chut.? Is ko thanda karna itna aasaan nahi hai.." She said and laughed.
Arun got furious. He turned her around and made her lied down on her stomach.
"Ohh yes dear.. I like this position.." Khanzaadi said. Arun took the strap and put it on her mouth to make her stop talking. Khanzaadi laughed.
"Abhi tujhe desi lund ki taakat dikhaata hu.." Arun said and went back. He tied her legs wide open and started to fuck her again. He was slapping her ass while drilling her pussy.

"Bahut aag hai tujhme.. Saali.. Ye le.. Aur le.." Her ass turned all red and swollen by the spanking. Arun brutally fucked her and tried his best to make it painful for her. But Khanzaadi was enjoying every bit of it.
After half an hour, Arun was done. He went towards her face and looked at her. His cock was all covered in her pussy juices and Khanzaadi was staring at it. Arun removed her mouth strap and unloaded his balls on her face. Khanzaadi was also tired by all the hardcore action. Arun sat on the floor and looked at her. She still had a broad smile on her face.
"Wow yaar.. Maja aa gaya.. Mujhe aaj tak kisine aise nahi choda.." Khanzaadi said.
Arun just kept looking at her with his mouth wide open. He got up and untied her. They both dressed up and came out.

"Ohh My Godd... Khanzaadi... What was that.? What the hell was that.?" Karan was screaming.
"You were the star of that task.. Oh my god.. I can't believe it.. In fact, no one in the house can actually believe what just happened.."
Everyone started clapping for khanzaadi.
"Arun..? How was it for you.?" Karan asked him. He was still trying to catch his breath. He just showed his thumb to him.
"Well.. How was the desi girl.? Is it better than russian.?" Karan asked.
"A lot.." Arun said, panting.
"To abhi afsos ho raha hoga ki aapne russian se shadi kyu ki.." Karan said. "Russian me to sirf gulaabi milti hai baaki asli maja jo hai wo to desi me hi hai.. kyu thik kaha na Khanzaadi.?" Khanzaadi smiled proudly.

"Arun, aapne apna task pura kiya.. Aap safe hai.." Bigg boss announced.
"Chaliye, arun safe ho gaye hai.. Congratulations.. Now.. Now.. Now.. Ab kiski baari hai.?" Karan said.

Ayesha raised her hand.

"Ohh Ayesha..!! To chaliye fir.. Fenkiye apne paase aur dekhte hai aapke nasib me kya aata hai.?" Karan said.
Ayesha took the dice and rolled them. It was 12.
"Ohh.. Double six..? Thats good.. Lets see what is in card number 12.." Karan said.
"Ankita, please card number 12 dikhaie.." Bigg boss said.
Ankita took card number 12 and read it.

"Public Sex"

"Waah kya baat hai.. Ayesha.. How do you feel about it.?" Karan said.
"Pata nahi.." Ayesha said.
"Matlab.? Kabhi kiya hai public me aise.? Kisike sath.?" Karan asked.
"Umm.. Ha kiya to hai.." She looked at Munawar. "But.. wo aise sabke saamne nahi kiya tha.. public place me the but sabke saamne nahi.." Ayesha said.
"What.? Really.? Aur kiske saath.?" Karan asked.
"Aur kaun hoga.?" She said while looking at Munawar.
"Chaliye thik hai fir.. But is baar sabke saamne karna hoga.? Chalega.?" Karan said.
"Dekhte hai.. Ye bhi experience kar lete hai.." Ayesha said.
"I like your spirit.." Karan said. "Okay.. chaliye.. apna partner chuniye.."
"Ummm.. I would choose.. Vicky.." Ayesha said.
"Well.. thats good.. koi khas vajah Vicky ko select karne ki.?" Karan said.
"Ha.. Vicky bhai experienced hai.. To I think ki maja aayega.. Last time jab public me kiya tha to jyada maja nahi aaya tha.. You know.. Bahut kam time chala tha.." Ayesha said.
"What.? Is it true, Munawar.?" Karan asked directly.
"Ab public place me aapko jaldi jaldi hi karna padta hai.." Munawar said.
"Ye bhi sahi hai.. But, is baar aapko bilkul darne ki jarurat nahi hai Ayesha.. Jitna chaho utna time le sakti ho aap.." Karan said.
"Wo to Vicky bhai pe depend karta hai.." Ayesha said.
"Are abhi to bhai mat bolo use.. Abhi abhi ek rishta to tuta hai.." Karan said. Everyone laughed.

"Ayesha, Vicky, aap dono tunnel se hote hue bahar jaayenge.. Waha ek car aapko juhu beach tak le jaayegi.." Bigg boss said. Both got up and went to the car, within 30 minutes, they were at the beach. There were two cameramen with them to capture everything.

"Yaha to bahot log hai.. thoda kone me chalte hai.. nahi to yaha mela lag jaayega.." Ayesha said.
"Tum sahi keh rahi ho.. Thoda dur chalte hai.. waha kam log honge.." Vicky said and they started walking at a distant corner. There were only few people there enjoying on the beach.
"To..? Vicky.. Shuru kare.?" Ayesha looked at Vicky and started removing her clothes.

"Sure.." Vicky said and unbuttoned his shirt. In a minute, Ayesha was in bikini and Vicky was staring at her curvy figure.
"Kya kamaal lag rahi ho tum.." Vicky said looking her from top to bottom. Ayesha arranged her hair with both of her hands, exposing the full beauty of her breasts. She turned around and showed her round and curvy ass.
"Tumhe to dekh ke hi khada ho gaya hai mera.." Vicky said staring at her round ass.
"Ha.. Ankita ke paas hai aisa.?" Ayesha teased.
"Nahi yaar.. Ankita ka thik hai.. but tumhara awesome hai.." Vicky said and removed his underwear. He was standing completely naked on the beach.
Ankita was watching everything on the screen.
"Ohh.." Ayesha said when she looked at his hard cock and balls. "Ye to kaafi.. bada hai.."
"Achcha.?" Vicky said rubbing his cock.
"Ha.. Munawar ka to isse aadha hi hai shayad.." She said and removed her bra.

Cameraman zoomed in on her huge melons. Every guy in the house was dumbfounded by her tits.
"Agar ye meri girlfriend hoti to me to kabhi break-up na karu isse.." Abhishek said.
"Ha bhai.. to bana le isko girlfriend.. kaun tujhe mana kar raha hai.." Munawar replied.
"Ghar se bahaar niklate hi ispe jarur try karunga.." Abhishek said.

Ayesha came close to vicky and put her hands around him. She started kissing him and Vicky started touching her soft body. They both kept kissing on the beach. 2-3 guys saw this and came closer to have a good look.
"Ek baat puchu.?" Vicky asked Ayesha after a long kiss.
"Ha bolie na.." Ayesha replied.
"Muh me logi mera.?" Vicky asked. Ayesha smiled at him.

"Lagta hai Ankita nahi leti.." She said and sat on her knees. She looked at his cock and held it in her hand. Cameraman came towards her and she looked at the camera while kissing on his hard cock. She started sucking his cock and balls. Vicky started to moan as her warm tongue was running all over his cock. When his cock was hard, vicky wanted to get inside her.
"Kya kamaal chusti ho aap Ayesha.." Vicky said. "Chalo abhi aapko mere skill dikhata hu.."
Vicky took her to the water and started fucking her. He was going slow in the beginning which made Ayesha go nuts. She wanted him to go faster but vicky was teasing her. This made her even more aroused. Vicky knew a woman's body very well and started playing with her clit. He was rubbing the tip of his cock on her clit and she forgot everything happening around her.
"Aahh... ysss... yess.. abhi andar daal do.. please.. andad daalo na.. jaldi se.." Ayesha said. After she begged him for a while, Vicky inserted his cock back in and this time, he was going as fast as he could. Ayesha started to moan louder and louder. Her eyes rolled back and she reached her orgasm. Taht was the most intense orgasm she had in a while. She looked at vicky with a satisfaction on her face. But still she wanted more.

She took him back to the beach and asked him to lie down. She got on top of him and started riding him like a pro. She did not hesitate even if there were multiple men gathered around, looking at her naked body. She just wanted to get everything out of that cock. She went crazy and fucked him like never before. Vicky was not able to control it anymore and ejaculated in her pussy. Ayesha felt the warm cum inside her pussy and the throbbing of the cock on her walls. She was completely tired and satisfied. She fell on vicky while he was trying to recover from his orgasm.

"Ayesha.. Kaisa raha aapka experience.?" Karan asked when they reached back to bigg boss house.
"Aap sabhine dekha to hoga hi.." Ayesha said.
"Ha.. but aap bataaie.. sharmaaie nahi.." Karan said.
"It was fantastic.. dream like.." Ayesha said.
"Great.. And aapka orgasm.. it was so intense.. Even I got hard watching you." Karan said.
"Yeah.. thanks to Vicky bhai.." Ayesha said. "Sorry sorry.. no bhai.." everyone laughed.

Word count: 2300

The Curse of Lustland
A group of friends must break the curse of nudity that has been placed upon them after being trapped in a wild and forbidden world.​

The group of friends had always been close, sharing secrets and adventures. However, as they grew older, they found themselves drifting apart, caught up in their own lives.

One day, they received an invitation to a reunion at an old mansion. Intrigued, they decided to attend, hoping to rekindle their friendship.

YY9dqz.jpg

It was a lavish mansion in the heart of Mumbai, owned by a wealthy and eccentric businessman named Mohith. Mohith had invited his closest friends to the mansion for a weekend of decadence and debauchery.

YY9huQ.jpg

The four friends are:

Aisha, a fierce and independent journalist known for her sharp wit and even sharper tongue.

YY9ryl.jpg

Raj, a charming and handsome actor, with a reputation as a ladies' man.

YY9psA.jpg

Priya, a sweet and innocent doctor, who is always ready to help those in need.

YY9yxh.jpg

Mohith, a cunning and cynical businessman, who always has an angle.

YY9zEM.jpg

As the weekend begins, Mohith introduces the group to a new game that he has purchased: a special edition of strip poker, with tasks and challenges! The group is hesitant at first, but as the drinks flow and the laughter grows, they soon agree to give it a try.

The game is played with a deck of cards, each one featuring a different task or challenge. The players take turns rolling the dice, and the number rolled determines which card they must pick. The tasks range from the mildly embarrassing (singing a bawdy folk song in front of the group) to the downright scandalous

As the game progressed, a wave of daring swept over the group, leading them to shed not only their inhibitions but also their clothes. In this atmosphere of heightened excitement and freedom, Aisha, the fierce journalist, emerged as a formidable competitor. With her quick wit and sharp tongue, she outmaneuvered her opponents, leaving them in awe of her strategic prowess. Her words became her weapons, cutting through the air with precision and leaving her adversaries in stunned silence.

YY9atx.jpg

Raj, the charismatic actor, embraced the opportunity to showcase his natural performing skills. With each movement and gesture, he captivated the group, drawing gasps and cheers as he skillfully executed a striptease. The room buzzed with energy and anticipation as the layers of his clothing fell away, revealing a confidence and allure that mesmerized all who watched.

YY9nvs.jpg

Priya, the reserved doctor, initially held back, observing the unfolding excitement with a hint of hesitation. However, as the game progressed, the infectious atmosphere and the enthusiasm of her friends began to work its magic on her. Slowly but surely, she found herself getting caught up in the thrill, shedding her reservations and embracing the freedom of the moment. With each step she took, her inhibitions faded away, allowing her to fully immerse herself in the game and discover a side of herself she had never fully explored.

YY9Ukr.jpg

In this exhilarating and liberating environment, the boundaries blurred, and the group found themselves connected in a way they had never experienced before. The game became a catalyst for self-expression and exploration, bringing them closer together as they embraced their true desires and reveled in the joy of letting go.

As the game progresses, things take a turn for the worse. Aisha, in a fit of pique, accuses Mohith of cheating, and the group becomes divided. Raj and Priya try to mediate, but the tension is palpable, and it seems that the game may never be finished.

But then, just as things are about to reach a boiling point, a strange and ominous sound fills the air. The group looks up in surprise, and they see that the game has taken on a life of its own. The cards are fluttering and swirling, forming a vortex in the center of the table. And from the vortex, a voice speaks, deep and commanding.

YY9fz4.jpg

"Lustland!" it booms. "The game is not over until the dice have been rolled and the tasks have been completed. You must finish the game, or be trapped within it forever." With that, the group has no choice but to continue playing, their fears and inhibitions pushed aside in the face of this new and terrifying threat. They roll the dice, they pick the cards, and they complete the tasks, no matter how embarrassing or scandalous they may be.

And as the game reaches its climax, the group finds themselves transformed, their bodies and minds altered by the power of Lustland. Aisha, the journalist, is now a fierce and fearless warrior, her body honed and toned for battle.

YYDYsX.jpg

Raj, the actor, is a suave and seductive charmer, his body oiled and glistening in the light.

YYD132.jpg

Priya, the doctor, is a sensual and alluring siren, her body curved and rounded in all the right places.

YYD6PT.jpg

And Mohith, is a cunning and devious trickster, his body lithe and agile, ready to dodge and weave in the face of any challenge.

YYDF19.jpg

But just as the group is about to declare victory, the game takes another twist. The vortex on the table swirls and grows, and from its depths, a new and terrifying creature emerges.

It is a giant, monstrous elephant, its body covered in thick and matted fur, its tusks long and curved, its eyes filled with malevolent glee. The creature towers over the group, its trunk twitching as it prepares to strike.

YYDb0e.jpg

But just as the group is about to flee, they realize that the creature is not after them. Instead, it turns its attention to the game of strip poker, its trunk snaking out to snatch up the deck of cards and the dice.

The group watches in horror as the creature devours the game, its body swelling with each bite until it is a massive and grotesque balloon, filled with the scandalous and forbidden energy of Lustland.

The creature, now fully bloated, lumbers off, leaving the group stunned and speechless. They know that they have been forever changed by the power of Lustland, but they also know that their journey is not over yet.

For, as they soon discover, the game of strip poker was only the beginning, and now they must embark on a wild and scandalous adventure, one that will take them through the depths of depravity and beyond, to a place where the lines between right and wrong, good and evil, and pleasure and pain are blurred beyond recognition.

But, before they can begin this new adventure, they must first rest and regroup, for the night is long and the challenges ahead are many. And so, they find a nearby hotel and book a room, eager to escape the chaos of the past few hours and prepare for the trials ahead.

A group of people, looking exhausted and relieved, sit in a hotel room, their clothes scattered about and their faces filled with anticipation.

As they sit, they hear a faint whisper, a voice that seems to come from within their own minds. It speaks in a sultry and seductive tone, promising them a journey unlike any other.

"Welcome to Lustland," the voice whispers, as the group shivers with excitement and fear. "The game has only just begun."

The group, now more determined than ever, agrees to continue their journey and to face the challenges that lie ahead. They settle in for the night, but the next morning, they awake to find that the hotel room has transformed into a lush jungle.

YYDsvR.jpg

They quickly realize that they have been transported into the dangerous and fantastical world of Lustland, and that they must navigate its challenges and dangers if they want to escape.

As they explore the jungle, they come across a small village, where they encounter the first of many challenges: a strip card game. The game is led by a man named Rohan, who is dressed in black , hos body was ripped and has a cruel and twisted grin on his face.

YY9G1W.jpg

The group is hesitant at first, but Rohan insists that they play. He explains that the game is simple: each person rolls the dice, and whatever number they get corresponds to a card that they must pick. The tasks on the cards are crazy and sexual, forcing the players to strip and perform sexual acts for Rohan and his friends.The group is shocked and outraged, but they have no choice but to comply if they want to escape Lustland. They reluctantly begin to play, and as the game progresses, they are forced to perform increasingly humiliating and sexual tasks.

YYDcuv.jpg

The tasks are cruel and twisted, pushing the group to the brink of their sanity and beyond. They are forced to perform sexual acts in public, to debase themselves for the pleasure of Rohan and his friends. They are subjected to public humiliation and ridicule, their bodies and minds pushed to their limits.

But despite the challenges and dangers, the group remains determined to escape Lustland. They continue to play the game, each task pushing them further and further into the depths of their own psyches.

YYDOtG.jpg

The group continues to play the strip card game, each task becoming more and more risqué and provocative.

Rohan, the leader of the game, smirks with delight as he watches the members of the group strip and perform sexual acts for his entertainment. He forces the men to strip down to their underwear and the women to remove their tops, leaving them in just their pants.

YYDNmk.jpg

The tasks continue, and Rohan becomes increasingly bold and daring. He orders the men to touch themselves and the women to touch each other, their bodies moving in unison as they follow his commands.

The group is shocked and scandalized by the tasks, but they are also thrilled and aroused by the forbidden nature of the game. They continue to play, each task pushing them further and further into a world of wild and uninhibited pleasure.

Finally, Rohan orders the group to perform a striptease, forcing the men and women to remove the rest of their clothing and dance for his entertainment. The group hesitates, but they are unable to resist the allure of the game. They begin to dance, their bodies moving to the rhythm of the music as they slowly remove their underwear.

YYDWzj.jpg

As they dance, the group becomes lost in the moment, their bodies moving with a grace and fluidity that they never knew they possessed. They are no longer themselves, but rather, they have become part of the game, part of the wild and untamed world of Lustland.

Rohan, the leader of the game, reveals his true intentions. He is not just a simple player, but rather, he is a powerful and malevolent being, who has been using the group for his own twisted pleasure.

With a wicked laugh, Rohan reveals that the group is not just playing a simple game, but rather, they have been trapped in Lustland, forced to play his twisted and forbidden games.

The group is shocked and outraged, but before they can react, Rohan snaps his fingers and the group finds themselves back in the real world. However, things are not as they seem.

The group discovers that they have been cursed with nudity, forced to walk around in the buff, unable to cover themselves. They are unable to escape the curse, unable to return to their normal lives.

YYDkIN.jpg

The group is devastated, their lives forever changed by the twisted and forbidden world of Lustland. They are forced to live with the curse, unable to escape the memories and the desires that it has awakened in them.

The group, now cursed with nudity, is forced to roam around in the buff, unable to cover themselves. They are unable to escape the curse, unable to return to their normal lives.

Each member of the group is forced to confront the reality of their situation. Aisha, the strong and independent journalist, is reduced to a trembling wreck, unable to comprehend the turn of events. Raj, the charming and handsome actor, is unable to hide his embarrassment, his face flushed with shame. Priya, the sweet and innocent doctor, is unable to maintain her composure, her body trembling with fear. And Mohith, is unable to conceal his satisfaction, his eyes gleaming with delight as he watches the group squirm.

Despite their embarrassment, the group is determined to find a way to break the curse. They roam the streets of Mumbai, searching for answers, their naked bodies exposed for all to see.

But, to their surprise, the people of Mumbai do not react as they expect. Rather than being shocked and outraged, the people seem to ignore their nudity, treating them as if they are fully clothed.

YYDm3p.jpg

The group is confused and bewildered by this reaction. They are unable to understand how the people of Mumbai can be so oblivious to their nakedness.

As they continue to roam around, they begin to realize that they are not just cursed with nudity, but rather, they are cursed with invisibility. They are unable to be seen by the people of Mumbai, their naked bodies hidden from view.

The group is shocked and outraged, unable to comprehend the turn of events. They are trapped in a world where they are both naked and invisible, unable to break the curse and unable to escape.

The group, now desperate to break the curse, decides to re-enter the game of Lustland. They hope that by returning to the source of the curse, they will be able to find a way to break it.

As they enter the game, they are immediately transported to a different world, one that is even more wild and forbidden than the last.

They are greeted by Rohan, who is now even more powerful and malevolent than before. He revels in their desperation, his eyes gleaming with delight as he watches the group squirm.

"Welcome back to Lustland," Rohan says, his voice dripping with malice. "I see that you are still cursed with nudity. But, not to worry, I can help you with that."

The group is confused, unsure of what Rohan means. But before they can ask, Rohan snaps his fingers and the group is transported to a new location.

They find themselves in a dimly lit room, with walls made of mirrors and a large bed in the center. Rohan is lying on the bed, his naked body glistening with sweat.

YYDAP8.jpg

"Now, my friends," Rohan says, his voice low and seductive. "It is time for you to break the curse. But, in order to do that, you must first satisfy my desires."

The group is shocked and outraged, but they have no choice but to comply. They are unable to escape the game, unable to leave the world of Lustland.

Rohan commands the group to perform various sexual acts for his pleasure. He forces the men to penetrate the women, their naked bodies moving in rhythm with each other.

The group is reluctant, but they have no choice. They are unable to resist the power of Rohan, unable to escape the world of Lustland.

As they perform the acts, they begin to feel a strange sensation. They feel a warmth spreading through their bodies, as if they are being filled with energy.

YYDe6b.jpg

The warmth grows stronger and stronger, until it becomes a burning heat. The group realizes that the curse is being lifted, their bodies breaking free from its grip.

With a final snap of his fingers, Rohan releases the group from the game. They return to the real world, their nudity and invisibility gone, their bodies and
minds free from the curse.

The group, now free from the curse, returns to their normal lives. But, despite their relief, they are unable to forget the experiences they had in Lustland.

Swapping Scarves: The Sultry Game Night

CHARACTERS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIPS:

• RAJESH AND KAJOL ( HUSBAND AND WIFE)
• RAVI AND KAREENA (HUSBAND AND WIFE)

Rajesh and Kajol have been married for five years and live a comfortable yet mundane life in their plush South Mumbai apartment. Despite their outward appearance as a happily married couple, there is an underlying tension in their relationship due to Rajesh's secret desires and Kajol's traditional values🎎.

Ravi and Kareena, on the other hand, are an adventurous couple who love pushing boundaries at parties🍑👅. Ravi often engages in wild and unpredictable behavior that leaves people wondering what he'll do next. Kareena enjoys watching her husband take control during intimate situations, but she also has a naughty side that she keeps hidden from most people.

when Rajesh and Kajol first met Ravi and Kareena at a business dinner hosted by their mutual friend. During the event, Ravi made a series of inappropriate comments towards Kajol which left her feeling uncomfortable. However, Rajesh brushed it off as harmless banter😤.
Since then, there has been an underlying competition between the two couples.

Ravi enjoys challenging Rajesh, especially when it comes to money or status-related matters.💸💸

One particular incident involved a charity auction where they both bid heavily on a rare vintage watch⌚. In the end, Ravi won the auction, leaving Rajesh feeling defeated yet again.

One night, while browsing through social media📲, Kajol stumbled upon a post about an exclusive high-stakes game night being held at a nearby private poker club🎰. She mentioned it to Rajesh, who was intrigued but hesitant due to his conservative nature.

Meanwhile, Ravi saw the same post and immediately messaged 📨Kareena about it, suggesting that they should attend as it would be a great opportunity to test their limits.

harlem united

As the day of the game night drew closer, both couples started preparing themselves mentally and physically for what was to come.🥻👗

Kajol purchased a new saree🥻 for the event, while Rajesh tried to contain his excitement. Ravi and Kareena went out shopping together, buying sexy lingerie👗 and toys for their anticipated night of fun.

Finally, the big day arrives📅.

The couples arrive at the poker club🎰. They are greeted by the hosts, who guide them to a private room filled with tables set up for the game.

As they take their seats, the anticipation builds up within each of them, wondering what kind of games they will be playing and how far they're willing to go.

As the game begins, the first round involves a simple game of poker🃏.

Everyone plays casually,
With Rajesh and Kajol being relatively inexperienced compared to Ravi and Kareena, they lose rounds more often than not.

However, this only serves to fuel Rajesh's competitive spirit.

During one particularly heated round, Ravi challenges them to a more daring game - strip cards. The rules are simple; draw a card from the deck and perform the action written on it. If they fail to do so, they lose an they have do the dare to do.

Kajol looks horrified😧😳 at the thought of stripping in front of others, while Rajesh is intrigued yet hesitant.

Ravi and Kareena smirk at their rival's discomfort, eager to see them squirm.

The game begins with innocent tasks like singing a song or dancing for a few seconds. Both couples participate without any issue.

🃏 The real game begins, with everyone drawing their first card.

Rajesh and Kajol anxiously await the actions they might have to perform. Meanwhile, Ravi and Kareena smirk as they reveal their cards.🎴

Ravi goes first, drawing a card that reads "kiss your partner passionately💋." He leans over to kiss Kareena, who reciprocates eagerly, deepening the kiss as they share the moment.

Next up is Kajol, who draws " 🔥 "Take off one piece of clothing."

She hesitates for a moment but eventually undoes her pallu, revealing her bare midriff. The room falls silent as everyone watches, their hearts racing with anticipation.
Rajesh is taken aback by his wife's exposed skin, but his curiosity gets the better of him. He can't help but stare at her toned stomach and the hint of cleavage between her breasts🥵.

Kareena, meanwhile, is enjoying the show and secretly wishes she could join in on the fun too.
The tension mounts as Ravi goes next, drawing "tease your partner sexually🤤." He grins and begins trailing his fingers along Kareena's thigh, causing her to shiver slightly with anticipation. She closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan, playing along with him.

Now it's Rajesh's turn. His heart races as he draws a card from the deck🎴

- "perform oral sex on other partner." His mind goes blank for a moment before snapping back into focus.

This is his chance to finally act on his secret desires.
As Rajesh kneels down before Kajol, she gasps in surprise but remains silent. He gently pulls down her panties and starts kissing and licking her exposed pussy, causing her body to tremble with mixed emotions.

Kajol tries to resist at first but soon gives in to the sensations coursing through her body. Rajesh takes full advantage of this opportunity, using his tongue to explore every inch of her wet pussy while teasing her clit with his fingers. 🍑👅

The room is filled with moans and gasps as the game continues, with each couple pushing their boundaries further than ever before. As the stakes get higher, so does the heat between them all.

Next card on Kareena
Reku: 🔥 "Ride other partner's cock like a pro."

Kareena's eyes widen in excitement as she nods eagerly at the challenge. Grabbing Ravi by his hardened cock, she guides him towards her wet pussy and positions herself for penetration.

With one swift thrust, he enters her deeply, filling her up completely. She closes her eyes and bites her lip, savoring every inch of his thick cock inside her.

The room is filled with primal lust as both couples lose themselves in their desires. Rajesh takes control of Kajol, fucking her relentlessly while pinching her nipples and whispering filthy words in her ear.

Kareena, on the other hand, rides Ravi's cock like a champion, grinding against him and moaning loudly as she feels him deeper inside her. Her long hair whips around wildly as she bucks against his hips, demanding more from him.

MORE REVENGE AND PUNISHING ON THEIR MIND

The air is thick with erotic tension as each couple continues to push their boundaries. Rajesh pulls out of Kajol and turns her around, bending her over the table. He grabs her hair roughly and slams into her from behind, claiming her as his own.

Meanwhile, Kareena straddles Ravi's lap, leaning forward to give him better access to her pussy. She grinds down on his cock with determination, her breasts swaying enticingly before him.

As the game continues, both husbands can't help but watch in a mixture of awe and lust as their wives are taken hard by the other couple.

Rajesh can see every thrust from behind, his cock throbbing with desire to join in on the action. Kareena teases Ravi, leaning down to whisper dirty things into his ear as she takes him deeper inside her.

The room is filled with moans, gasps, and the sound of flesh slapping against skin. The air is heavy with the scent of arousal and sweat as everyone loses themselves in the intense pleasure being dished out.🥵🔊

Finally, after what feels like hours of non-stop action, the last card is drawn.🎴

"Cum inside other partner💦." It's a fitting end to this wild ride of kinky fun.

As Rajesh fills Kajol with his hot cum💦, he pulls out and watches as it drips onto her ass and legs. Kareena follows suit, leaning forward to catch every drop of Ravi's seed on her tongue before swallowing it down hungrily.
The room falls silent as everyone catches their breath, finally satiated by their carnal desires.

Rajesh and Kajol stare at each other, their eyes filled with a newfound respect for one another's sexual prowess. Kareena and Ravi exchange knowing looks, grateful for this newfound connection they've shared together😍.
And so ends another round of strip cards - intense, passionate, and filled with unexpected twists and turns. But as they say, the best things in life are those you least expect... and this game certainly proved that point true😊.

The aftermath of the game finds everyone sprawled out on the furniture, panting heavily from their exertions. "Well," Rajesh says, his voice hoarse with desire, "that was quite an experience😛." He turns to Kajol, who is lying next to him, her hair a tangled mess around her face. "I didn't expect to enjoy that so much."
Kajol blushes but nods in agreement. "
Neither did I," she admits softly. "But... it felt good😊."

🔺🔻THE END🔺🔻

WORD COUNT : 1500 words

Mostly every pic generated by myself and some pics i used as reference to create it.So, credits goes for respective owners

Last edited:
Bollywood actress ko Lulo me Gulam bana kar choda

Mera naam yuvraj hai or sab mujhe pyar se Yuvi bolte hai mein ek photographer hu or sath me mujhe fashion designer ki bhi acchi knowledge hai kyuki meri ek gf fashion designer thi... Or Delhi me rehta hu Or meri Age 24 saal hai Dikhne mein Handsome hu or body bhi thik thak hai kyuki daily Gym or Yoga karta hu mere land ka size 8•5 inch Lamba or 3 inch mota hai meri timing bhi bhut jyada acchi hai or mera pani 50 mint se pehle nhi nikalta...or wo is wajah se hai kyuki mere Ek friend ke Papa ( Abba wo muslim hai ) ved hai or sirf land ko thik ya mota karne ki dawai dete hai..
To hua kuch aisaa ki mein porn dekhta tha or unke land ko apne land se compare karta tha isliye mujhe unke mukable apna land bahut chhota lagta hai kyuki us time mera land yehi koi 5 6 inch chota hoga to ek din ki baat hai mere dost ne mujhe ek mms dikhaya jisme ladka sukha sa tha or uska land bhut bada tha jisko dekh kar mein apne dost se bolta hu

Mein- Mein Yr Afsal ( mere dost ka naam ) kaas mera land bhi itni bada ho jata

Meri baat sunkar Afsal haste hua mujhse bolta hai abe iska jyada bada kha hai sirf 7 inch ke Aas pass hi hoga ye bolne ke baad Afsal haste hua mujhse bolta hai

Afsal- waise tera kitna hai jo tujhe iska itna bada lag rha hai

Afsal ki baat sunkar mujhe jijak hone lagti hai apne land ka size batane ki isliye mujhe chup dekh kar Afsal mere kandhe ( sholder) par hath rakh kar mujhse bolta hai

Afsal- dekh tu mera bhai hai agr tujhe koi problem hai mujhe bata me tere bare me apne abba se baat kruga..

Afsal ki baat sunkar mein apne mann mein sochta hu yr jab isko puri baat batayega jabhi kuch hoga isliye mein bhut himmat karke usse bolta hu.

Mein- bhai Afsal mere land ka size yehi koi 5 6 inch hoga.

Meri baat sunkar afsal bilkul normal rehta hai or mujhe apne papa ke pass lekar jata hai or unko sari baat batata hai jisko sunkar afsal ke papa mujhese bolte hai

Afsal ke papa- beta isme Darne wali koi baat nhi hai

ye bolkar wo mujhe 2 oil ki bottle dete hai or usse subha sham malish krne ko bolte hai or sath me kuch dawai dete hai jisko mujhe 3 mahine khana hota hai jisko mein 6 mahine khata hu or oil se massage karta hu isliye mera land aisa ho gya tha to ab sidha story par Aate hai..
To baat Aaj se 6 mahine phle ki hai Garmiyo ki mujhe Delhi se Karnataka jana tha wo bhi Train se jiski ticket mene 4 mahine phle ki karwali thi kyuki mujhe Train se lamba safar karne me maje Aate hai Jab mujhe Karnataka Ke liye nikalna tha usse ek hafta phle mere pass ek call aati hai jisko mein pick karta hu to samne se ek Aadmi ki awaj Aati hai jo mujhse bolta hai

Aadmi- Mein Huma Qureshi ka PA bol rha hu or jis Train me tumhari ticket book hai usme Huma ki ek Movie ki shooting honi hai karnatak tak isliye tum Train ko chhodo mein tumhari Plane ki ticket book karwa deta hu tum usme chale jane....

Us Aadmi ki baat sunkar mujhe laga sala mera koi dost majak karra hai isliye mein usse bolta hu

Mein- abe sale mujhe pata hai tu mera koi dost bol rha hai isliye jyada backchodi mt kr or call cut kr

Ye bolkar mein call cut kar deta hu but foram hi ushi number se dubara call Aata hai jisko pick karke mein gusse mein bolta hu

Mein- abe bhosdike kyu preshan kar rha hai mujhe baar baar call karke

Meri baat sunkar udher se Huma Qureshi foran bolti hai

Huma Qureshi - hum apko preshan nahi kar rahe jis dibbe me tumhare ticket hai usme meri bhi ticket hai baki 3 seat to mene book karli but Tumhari nhi kar payi kyuki tumne mujhse phle hi wo ticket book karli taki koi mujhe preshan na kar sake isliye mene last dabbe me.. Isliye mein tumse request karti hu tum apni ticket mujhe dedo badle me mein tumko plane ki ticket karwa kar de dungi.

Huma Qureshi ki baat sunkar mein apne mann mein sochta hu jab wo itni request karri hai to usko ticket dede But phir mera mind bolta hai abe sale itni mast itom ke sath 3 din bitane ka moka milega or tu apni ticket usko de rha hai ye soch kar mein Huma Qureshi se bolta hu

Mein- Mam mein apka bahut bada fan hu or apne sath 3 din bitane ka moka mein kaise chhod sakta hu isliye sorry mein apko apni ticket nhi de sakta

Meri baat sunkar Huma Qureshi mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- mere fan ho or mujhe apni ticket nhi de sakte phir kaise fan hua tum

Mein- Mam aap ticket ko chhod kar kuch bhi manglo apko milega but ticket nhi

Meri baat sunkar Huma Qureshi gusse se call cut kar deti hai or mein apne mann hi mann muskurane lagta hu or sochta hu itni mast itom itne najdek se dekhne ko milegi ye soch kar mein us din ka wait karne lagta hu jab Mujhe train pakad kar karnatak nikalna tha mere liye wo 7 din 7 saal ke barabar nikale Aakhir kaar wo din Aahi jata hai jiska mujhe besabri se intezar tha isliye meri Aache se tyar hokar mein

4 baje hi station chala jata hu jabki meri train 6 baje ki hoti hai station pahuch kar mein Huma ka wait karne lagta hu or wo kareeb 5 baje station par Aati hai ❣️

white colour ke suit salwar pehen kar jisme wo bahut hi jyada Beautiful lag rahi thi
Huma ko aise dekh kar mein uski khubsurati me kho hi gya mujhe hosh jab aaya jab mere pass me kisi ke mobile par call aati hai.
Hosh me Aane ke baad mein apni seat par jane ki sochta hu to mein sabse phle apna ticket nikal kar apni seat check karta hu to dekhta hu meri seat sabse last dibbe me hai isliye mein chup chap apne dibbe ki taraf chal deta hu or jaise hi uske ander ghusta hu to dekhta hu pura dibba me koi nhi hai isliye pura dibba hi huma ne book kar rakha hai isliye me chup chap jakar apni seat par baith jata hu or huma ke aane ka wait krne lagta hu kreeb 10 mint baad huma Aati hai or mujhe dekh kar mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- ohh to tum ho Mr Yuvraj jisme apni seat mujhe nhi di

Huma ki baat sunkar mein muskurate hua usse bolta hu

Mein- mam uske liye sorry but mujhe train se safar karna accha lagta hai isliye mene nhi di apko apni seat

Meri baat sunkar Huma Qureshi kuch sochti hai or phir mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- chalo koi baat nhi mera bhi tumse baat karke time pass ho jayega warna mein bore ho jati

Ye bolkar wo ek smile deti hai or utne mein uska PA hamare pass aata hai or mujhe ghurte hua Huma se bolta hai

PA- mam agr apko kisi cheez ki jarurat ho to mujhe call kar dena

Ye bolkar wo mujhe ghurte hua chala jata hai or Hume ye dekh kar muskurane lagti hai or phir mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- waise tum Karnatak kis liye ja rhe ho.

Mein- Mam mein photographer hu or waha mera ek shoot hai

Huma Qureshi- ohh to tum photographer ho to mere kuch photo click kardo apne camera se

Ye bolkar wo kadhi ho jati hai or tabhi train chal deti hai or Thoda aage chalkar ek jhatka marti hai jisse hume bilkul mere uper gir jati hai or uske girte hi mujhe aisa lagta hai jaise koi makhmali cheer mere uper giri ho Hume ke girne ki wajah se uski moti moti chuchiya mere Muh par lagti hai jinka ahsaas hote hi mere land me hurkat hone lagti hai or idher Huma jaldi se mere uper se kadhi hoti hai or Jaldi se sorry bolkar apni seat par baith jati hai or mein bhi apne beg me se camera nikalta hu or usse bolta hu

Mein- mam Aaiye apki photo's click karu

Ye bolkar mein apna camera set karne lgta hu or Huma alag alag ❣️

pose dene lagti hai or mein uski photo click kar leta hu or phir apne mann mein sochta hu yr ye mere sath akeli hai isko chodne ke liye try to karna pdega agr chud gyi to meri moj warna iske naam ki muth marke hi kaam chalana pdega ye soch kar mere mind me ek idea aata hai or meik usse bolta hu

Mein- mam apke photo to click ho gaye hai but ab inko edit krna padega uske liye mujhe laptop cahiye or mera laptop ki battery low hai or mera charger mein ghr bul Aaya hu

Ye sab mein usse uska laptop lene ke liye bolta hu kyuki me ye check krne wala tha wo porn wagera dekhti hai ya nhi
Idher meri baat sunkar Huma mujhe apna laptop de deti hai or mein sabse phle uske laptop me uski photo Dalta hu or phir photo edit krne ke bahane se sabse phle uska chrome open karta hu or uski history check karta hu to history dekh kar mein shocked ho jata hu kyuki Huma ne porn to bhut dekhi infact subha bhi wo porn dekh kar aayi thi or sabhi porn African ki thi jiska mtlb Huma ko bade land pasand hai ye dekh kar mere hothon par kamini muskaan Aajati hai or mein chrome band karke uski photo edit krne lagta hu or 30 mint baad edit krke Huma ko laptop dete hua bolta hu

Mein- ye lo ho gyi pics edit aap dekh lijiye

Meri baat sunkar jab wo apni

❣️photos dekhti hai to shocked ho jati hai or mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- tumne to bahut mast photo click kri hai is baar jab mera koi photoshoot hoga to mein tumko hi bulaugi tum mujhe apna card dedo

Huma ki baat sunkar mein apne mann mein sochta hu are waah lagta hai uper wala bhi cahta hai mein isko chodu abhi nhi to badme hi sahi ye soch kar mein usko apna card de deta hu or uske baad hum idher udher ki baate karne lagte hai or tabhi hamara dinner aajata hai Jha mera dinner normal hota hai wahi Huma ka dinner kisi five star hotel ke jaisa tha idher Huma mujhse khana share krne ko bolti hai jisko me mana kar deta hu or phir aise hi hum dinner kar lete hai or hamare bartan chale jate hai or kareeb 10 baje Huma Qureshi mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- Mein bore ho rahi hu tum apne bare mein batao na

Huma ki baat sunkar mein apne mann mein sochta hu baato se to mein isko kabhi pata nhi sakta mujhe kuch or karna hoga ye soch kar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- hum baate karke bored ho jayega kyu na hum ludo

khele usse accha time pass ho jayega or sath me baate bhi ho jayegi

Meri baat sunkar Huma mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- idea to thik hai tumhara chalo wohi khelte hai aaj bachpan ki yaade taza karte hai

Mein- but uske liye hume kisi cheez ki bet lagani padegi jbhi hum dono apni jee jaan se khelenge

Meri baat sunkar Huma ke face par muskaan Aajati hai or wo mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- chalo thik hai hum paiso ki bet lagate hai tum mujhe 1000 dena mein tumko 10000 dungi

Huma ki baat sunkar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- nahi paiso ki nahi tumhare pass bahut paise hai isliye tum Game ko serious nhi logi

Meri baat sunkar Huma Qureshi serious hote hua mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- acha phir kis cheez ki bet lagaye

Huma ki baat sunkar mein sochne ka natak krte hu or phir kreeb 1 mint baad usse bolta hu

Mein- hum iss baat ki bet lagate hai jo Harega wo Agle 1 week ke liye jitne wale ka gulam banega

Meri baat sunkar huma phle to gussa karti hai or phir apne mann mein sochti hai

Huma Qureshi- ( apne Mann mein isko ha kar deti hu isse to mein Aasani se jeet jaugi isko kya pata mene bachpan mein bhut ludo kheli hai) isse jeetne ke baad mein isse apni bejati ka badla lungi isko apna gulam banakar

Ye sochkar Huma ke face par ek kamini muskaan Aajati hai or wo mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- thik hai mujhe manjur hai but agr tum harne ke baad mukar gaye phir mein kya karugi..

Huma ki baat sunkar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- mere pass uska bhi solution hai hum dono ek sath apne apne phone me video banayege jisme hum bolege ki hum dono ludo ka game khelenge or jo harega wo jeetne wale ka gulam banega

Mera idea Huma ko accha lagta hai or hum video banalete hai jiske baat Huma mujhse bolti hai.

Huma Qureshi- tum ek mint wait kro mein washroom hokar aati hu

Ye bolkar wo Dibbe se bahar chali jati hai or mein uski chut ko imagine karte hua apne land ko masalne lagta hu or tabhi mere mind mein ek idea aata hai or mein Apne bag mein se mini camera nikalta hu or uski dibbe me aise jagha laga deta hu jaha se sara dibba acchi tarah se dikh rha hu ( dosto ye camera mein apni sath har jagah lekar jata hu kya pata kaha kaam aajaye )
Yaha camera laga kar jaise hi mein apni seat par baithta hu waise hi huma ander Aajati hai or mein apne mobile mein ludo open kar deta hu jisko dekh kar wo meri hi seat par baith jati hai or hum game start kar dete hai jisme Huma ki goti ek hi dau me khul jati hai or mein 3 4 dau me khulti hai Or phir dekhte hi dekhte Huma meri goti maar deti hai jiski wajah se wo bhut khus hoti hai or overconfidence mein mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- bacchu is game ko to me hi jitugi or phir tujhse apni bejati ka badla lungi

Huma ki baat sunkar mein samjh jata hu ki agr beta ye jeet gyi to teri gand faad degi ye soch kar mein apna sara dhyaam game par laga deta hu or dekhte hi dekhte Huma ki do golti mar jati hai jiski wajah se uska muh utar jata hai or wo chup chap game khelne lagti hai or phir dekhte hi dekhte meri 3 goli ander chali jati hai or Huma ki ek or wahi Huma ke pass meri last goli marne ke 4 5 dau the kyuki warna usko mein ander daal deta but mujhe lagta hai aaj uper wala uske sath nhi tha kyuki mein do 6 or 5 mein apni goti bahar se bahar hi udda deta hu or mein jeet jata hu jiski wajah se mein apni seat par uchalta hu or Huma se bolta hu

Mein- tu mujhse apni bejati ka badla lene wali thi na ab dekh mein tera kya haal karta hu

Ye bolkar mein uske mulayam gaal ko pakad leta hu jisko wo foran mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- hey mr don't touch me

Huma ki baat sunkar mein haste hua usse bolta hu

Mein- phli baar to tum meri Gulam ho ab samjhi or 7 din tak mein tumhare sath kuch bhi kar sakte hu

Ye bolkar mein Huma ko dikhate hua apna

❣️ land masalne lagta hu jisko dekh kar Huma apna face ghuma leti hai jisko dekh kar mein Huma se bolta hu

Mein- Huma mujhe apna bag dikhao mujhe abhi tumko koi sexy dress me dekhna hai

Meri baat sunkar Huma mujhe gusse se dekhti hai or mujhese bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- mein tumhari koi sarat nhi manti samjhe.

Huma ki baat sunkar mujhe gussa Aajata hai or mein uske ko utha leta hu or usse bolta hu

Mein- thik hai to mein wo video apni upload kar deta hu tuhari Instagram I'd par bhi or meri par bhi phir dekhna tumhari kitni bejati hogi

Meri baat sunkar Huma darr jati hai or mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- thik hai mujhe manjur hai mein tumhari 7 din tak sari baat manugi but tum ye video upload mat karna

Ye bolkar wo seat se kadhi hoti hai or apna ek bag meri taraf kar deti hai jisko open karke mein usme se dress dekhne lagta hu or usme se ek light pink colour ki dress select karke usko deta hu or usse bolta hu

Mein-isko pehen kar acche se tyar ho jao mein bahar wait karta hu tumhara

Ye bolkar mein bahar chala jata hu or uska wait karne lagta kareeb 30 mint baad huma gate open karke apna sir bahar nikalti hai or mujhe ander bula leti hai idher mujhe ishi time ka to besabri se intezar tha isliye mein jaldi se ander jata hu or jaise hi Huma Qureshi ko dekhta hu mera land ek hi jhatke mein kadha ho jata hai kyuki Huma Qureshi us pink 🩷

dress me bahut sexy lag rahi hoti hai jiski wajah se mere muh se nikalta hai

Mein- wow so sexy Huma

Ye sunkar Huma apna sir niche jhuka leti hai jisko dekh kar mein uska hath pakad kar apne pass baitha leta hu or usse bolta hu

Mein- waise Huma jitni tum Filmo me sexy lagti ho usse jyada real mein sexy ho dekho tumko dekh kar mera land ❣️

kadha ho gya.

Ye bolkar mein apne land ki taraf ishara karta hu but Huma us taraf nhi dekhti jisko dekh kar mein muskurate hua Usse bolta hu.

Mein- Huma meri darling Mera land bhi African ke jaisa hi bada hai jaisa tumko pasand hai

Ye bokar mein Huma ka ❣️

hath pakad kar apne land par rakh deta hu or wahi meri baat sunkar Huma mujhe shocked hokar dekhne lagti hai bina apna hath hattaye or phir dheere se mujhse bolti hai

Huma- tuuuu ttttt tumkoo kaise pata African ke bare mein

Huma ki baat sunkar mein haste hua usse bolta hu

Mein- Mene abhi tumhare laptop ki history check kari to usme pata chala tum kitni badi randi ho

Ye bolkar mein kamini muskaan se hasne lagta hu jisko dekh kar Huma apna face niche kar leti hai jisko dekh kar mein Haste hua dheere se apne land ko apni pent

❣️ ke ander se bahar nikal leta hu taki Huma na dekh sake apne land ko bahar nikalne ke baad mein Huma se bolta hu

Mein- Huma mein tumko abhi ek maalik ke jaise treat karu ya phir pyar se

Meri baat sunkar Huma kuch nhi bolti jisko dekh kar mujhe gussa Aajata hai or mein gusse mein Huma se bolta hu Mein- Sali Randi mene kya bola tujhe samjh nhi aaya.

Mujhe gusse mein dekh kar huma darr jati hai but phir bhi himmat karkr mujhse bolti hai

Huma- tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse is tarike se baat krne ki Ruko abhi police ko call karti hu wo tumhari sari Hekdi nikalegi

Is baar Huma ki baat sunkar mujhe or gussa Aajata hai or mein uske Gaal par ek thappad marta hu or gusse mein usse bolta hu

Mein- Sali randi bhul gyi tu meri gulam hai mein jo boluga tujhe karna pdega Or rahi baat police ki to kar call yaha sab jo ho rha hai uski recording ho rhi hai Mein usko viral kar dunga.

Meri baat sunkar Huma jijakte hua mujhse bolti hai

Huma- tuuuu tummmmm tum jhut bol rahe ho yha koi recording nhi ho rhi hai yha

Huma ki baat sunkar mein jor jor se hasne lagta hu or apne bag se laptop nikalne lagta hu or usko on karke mini camera se connect karke usko live recording dikha deta hu jisko dekhte time huma ki nazar mere land par padti hai or wo kadhi mere land ko laptop me dekhti hai or kabhi apni gardan guma kar real mein jisko dekh kar mein Haste hua Huma ko apne pass kich leta hu or uski ek chuchi ko bichte hua usse bolta hu

Mein- To bata meri rand kaisa laga mera land

Meri baat sunkar wo kuch nhi bolti balki dusri taraf dekhne lagti hai jisko dekh kar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- Dekh Huma Ya to tu pyar se chudle Ya phir jabardasti ab choice teri hai but mein tujhe Aaj chode bina yaha se jane nahi dunga

Ye bolkar meri Huma ka face jabardasti pakad kar apni taraf ghuma leta hu or usse bolta hu

Mein- to bata kaise chudna pasand karegi merese aaj

Meri baat sunkar Huma ke face par muskaan Aajati hai jiska mtlb mein samjh jata hu Uski ha hai isliye mein usse bolta hu

Mein- Chal jaldi se apne kapde utar mujhe tujhe bra panty mein dekhna hai

Meri baat sunkar Huma foran kardi ho jati hai jaise wo mere bolne ka hi intezar kar rhi thi..
Seat se kadhi hone ke baad huma apne kapde nikalne lagti hai or dekhte hi dekhte wo mere samne Purple colour

❣️ ki transparent Bra panty mein Aajati hai Jisko dekh kar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- waah meri randi tu to bra panty mein bhut mast lag rhi hai

Ye bolkar mein bhi kadha hota hu or uski ek chuchi ko pakad kar dheere dheere dabane lagta hu... Yha jaise hi mein Huma ki ek chuchi ko pakadta hu uske muh se ek halki ahhhhh ki awaj nikalti hai jisko sunkar mere face par muskaan Aajati hai or mein apne lips ko uske lips par rakh kar uske lips ko chusne lagta hu or sath mein uski chuchi ko bhi dabane lagta hu idher huma bhi mera pure sath deti hai or mein kiss karte karte uski dono chuchiyo ko masalne lagta hu jisse Huma puri tarah garam ho jati hai or mere muh mein apni jeebh dalne lagti hai jisko mein maje se chusne lagta hu or sath mein uski dono chuchiyo ko aise masalta hu jaise mere masalne se unme se doodh nikalne lagega mein aisa kareeb 15 mint tak karta hu or phir jab Huma se sase lena mushkil hota hai to wo mujhe piche ko dikha dekar apne se dur karti hai or teez teez sase lene lagti hai jiski wajah se uski dono chuchiyo uper niche hone lagti hai ye dekh kar mera land jhatke marne lagta hai or mein sabse phle apni shirt nikalta hu or uske baad apni jeans nikal kar underwear me karha ho jata hu or huma se bolta hu

Mein- chal meri jaan ab apni bra panty nikal kar nangi hoja mein mara ja rha hu tujhe Nangi dekhne ke liye

Ye bolkar mein apna underwear nikalne lagta hu or wahi meri baat sunkar huma sabse phle apni Bra nikalti hai or phir apni panty
nikal kar mere samne nangi kadhi ho jati hai or usko nangi dekh kar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- waah Huma uper wale ne tujhe bhut fursat se banaya hai

Ye bolkar mein usse apne pass aane ka ishara karta hu jisko dekh kar wo mere pass aati hai or Mere land

ko apne ek hath se pakad leti hai or meri Aakho mein dekhte hua first time mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- Yuvi tumhara land bhut mast hai mein hamesha hi aise land se chudna cahti thi but jisse bhi chudi sale kisi ka bhi land 6 se uper nhi nikla but aaj tera lamba or mota land dekh kar aaj mera dil khus ho gya aaj jee khol kar chudugi isse

Huma ki baat sunkar mein bina kuch bole seat par kamar ke bal let jata hu or Huma se bolta hu

Mein- chal phir meri Randi mere mote land ko chus kar gila kar phir mein dikhata hu chudai kisko bolte hai

Meri baat sunkar Huma ke face par muskaan aajati hai or wo mere pairo mein ghodi ban jati hai jiski wajah se uska ❣️

face mere land ke samne hota hai
Or huma meri Aakho mein dekhte dekhte apna face mere land ki taraf le jane lagti hai or mere land par ek kiss karti hai jiski wajah se mere muh se ek halki ahhhhh ki awaj nikalti hai jisko sunkar Huma ke face par ek smile Aajati hai or wo meri Aakho mein dekhte hua hi mere land ke tope ko apne muh me leti hai or usko bilkul lolipop ke jaise chusne lagti hai huma mere land ko kisi parfesnal randi ke jaise chusne lagti hai jisko dekh kar mein usse bolta hu

Mein- Waah meri randii tu to kisi pornstar ke jaise mera land chus rahi hai kaha se sikha

Meri baat sunkar Huma muskurate hua mujhse bolti hai

Huma- Bollywood me bina chudai ke kaam kaha milta hai isliye unko khus karte karte land chusne me expert ban gyi mein

Ye bolkar wo wapas se mere land ko chusnle lagti hai or mein uske balo mein apna hath ferne lagta hu or sath mein ahhhhhhh uhhhh ki awaz bhi nikalne lagta hu Huma aise hi mere land ko kareeb 5 or chusti hai phir mein usse bolta hu

Mein- Huma ab tu rehne de or ab apni dono tange khol kar seat par letja.

Ye mene isliye bola tha kyuki Huma mera land bhut acche se chus rahi thi jiski wajah se mein jaldi hi jhaad jata or mein itni jaldi jhadna nhi cahta tha
Idher meri baat sunkar huma apni dono tange ❣️

khol kar seat par let jati hai or mein niche kadha hokar apne land ko uski chut ki taraf le jane lagta hu jisko dekh kar Huma mujhse bolti hai

Huma- please aram se dalna tumhara land bhut mota hai or mene aaj tak itna mota land apni chut mein nhi Liya hai

Huma ki baat sunkar mein sabse phle uski chut par thoda thuk lagata hu or phir apne land ko uski chut par rub karne lagta hu jiski wajah se wo machalne lagti hai or mujhese bolti hai

Huma- ahhhhhhh uhhhh ahhhhhhh bhosdike ab aise tadpata hi rahega ab daal bhi de apne musal ko meri chut me

Huma ki baat sunkar mein muskurate hua apne land ko uski chut me push ❣️

karne lagta hu jiski wajah se mera land aadhe se thoda kam land uski chut mein chala jata hai or uske muh se ek halki ahhhhh ccccccccccc ki awaj nikalti hai jisko sunkar mein apne lips ko uske lips par rakhta hu or phir apne land ko pura bahar nikal kar apni puri jaan lagakar ek dhakka marta hu jiski wajah se mera pura land Huma ki chut ko chirta hua uski chut me chala jata hai or uske muh se ek bhut teez chik nikalti jo mere kiss karne ki wajah se mere muh me hi dab jati hai
Or cheek ke sath sath huma ki Aakho mein se Aashu bhi nikalne lagte hai or uske face par bhi dard alag dikhta hai jisko dekh kar mein Huma ke uper bina hile aise hi leta rehta hu or kiss ke sath sath uski chuchiyo ko bhi dabane lagta hu taki wo garam ho sake or mein aaj uski chut faad saku or hota bhi aisa hi hai kareeb 5 mint baad huma niche se apni gand hilane lagti hai jisko dekh kar mein uske lips par se apne lips hatta leta hu or sath me dheere dheere dhakke marne lagta hu or uski Aakho mein dekhne lagta hu idher Huma bhi continuous meri Aakho me dekhne lagti hai or sath me dheere dheere apni gand bhi hilane lagti hai jisko dekh kar dheere dheere apne dhakko ki speed badhane lagta hu jisko dekh kar wo mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- ahhhhhhhhhhh yuviiiii ab mujhseee control ni ho rha please ab mujhe teez teez chod mita de meri chut ki pyas bahut din se pyasi hai ye

Huma ko itne josh mein dekh kar mere face par ek smile aajati hai or mein usse bolta hu

mein- chal to phir ghodi banja dikhata hu tujhe Asli mard kaise chudai karta hai

ye bolkar mein apne land ko uski chut mein se nikal leta hu or kadha ho jata hu or wahi Huma mere land nikalte hi jaldi se ghodi ❣️

ban jati hai jiski wajah se uski moti gand mere samne aajati hai jisko dekh kar sabse phle mein uski gand par do thappad marta hu or phir usse bolta hu

mein- wahhh randi tune chudwa chudwa kar apni gand bahut moti kar rakhi hai

ye bolkar mein apna land ek hi dhakke mein uski chut me daal deta hu jiski wajah se usko dard hota hai or wo mujhse bolti hai

huma- ahhhhhhhhhhh bhosdike bola thaa na aram se daal ye teri maa ki chut nhi hai jo aasani se chala jayega ye meri chut hai mujhe dard hota hai

Huma ke muh se Mammy ke bare mein sunkar mujhe gussa aajata hai or mein uski gand par 4 5 thappad marta hu or uski kamar ko majbuti se pakad kar dhakke marne lagta hu jiski wajah se Huma ko dard hone lagta hai or mujhe bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- ahhhhhhhhhhh yuviiiii please aram se kar.mujhe sach mein bhut teez dard ho rha hai

but mein uski koi baat nhi sunta or uski aise hi teez teez

dhakke marta rehta hu jiski wajah se pure dibbe mein pach pach ki awaj ke sath huma ke dard ki awajne gunjne lagti hai but mein uski koi parwa nhi karta kyuki mere mind me uske liye gussa tha isliye mein beech beech me uski gand par thappad bhi marne lagta hu
Or idher ab huma puri taraf garam ho gyi thi jiski wajah se uski chut bhut jyada pani chodne lagi thi or uski chut ke itna jyada pani chhodne ki wajah se uska dard ab katam ki ho gya tha isliye wo ab mujhse bol rahi thi

Huma Qureshi- ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh yuviiiii aiseee hi chod mujhee ahhhhhhhhhhh aiseee hi bhut mjaa aarha hai aaj bujha de tu meri chut ki pyas apne is musal jaise land se

ye bolkar wo apni gand hila hila kar mera pura sath dene lagti hai jisko dekh kar mein uski gand par ek thappad marta hu or usse bolta hu

mein- ahhhhhhh Huma teri chut kitni garam hai aisaaaa lag rha hai mene apne land ko kisi garam bhatti me daal rakhaaa ho ahhhhhhh meri randiii ab mein 7 din teri itni chudai kruga teri chut ka bhosda ban jayega

mere muh se gali sunkar huma ka bhi josh badhne lagta hai or apni puri jaan lagakar Apni gand ko hilane lagti hai jiski wajah se mujhe lagta hai mera pani kisi bhi waqt nikal jayega isliye mein Huma se bolta hu

mein- Huma aise hi apni gand ko hilati reh mera pani jaldi hi nikal jayega

meri baat sunkar huma mujhse bolti hai

Huma Qureshi- ahhhhhhhhhhh yuviiiii tu bhi aise hi dhakke marta reh mein bhi jaldi hi jhaad jaugi

ye bolkar wo bhi mera pure sath dene lagti hai or phir hum dono ek sath jhaad jate hai or mein Huma ki chut mein jhaad kar uske uper girkar hafne lagta hu.

The End

Last edited:
Rinku – ‘Poke-Her’ Game.

The Cast

Rinku
Mohit – Rinku’s husband
Rohit – Mohit’s shy brother
Dude, Goldy, Fatso, Birdy, Flabby & Squinty – Poker Players
2 Unkown Strangers

The past 6 months had been amazing to say the least!!! …….. Mohit, my dumb, dull & morbid husband had surprised the heck out of me by proving to be an incredible poker player who had begun winning most of the times when he played!!!

In fact, Mohit’s brother, Rohit nicknamed my husband as ‘THE BRAIN’ for his exploits at poker!!!!..... Of course, Rohit praising my dowdy husband was nothing too great since Rohit himself is bit on the slow side while also being a very shy & withdrawn sort of a guy!!!

In fact, Rohit is so shy around females, that if I even sit on the same sofa as him & that too after leaving ample space between us, his hands start trembling & he usually spills or drops whatever he is holding!!!! ….. So one shy withdrawn guy praising his slow-as-a-snail laid back brother was not that big a deal!!!!

Also, to be frank, I am probably worse at any sort of card games than any other mortal on the planet, so it was a pleasant surprise to know that my husband (who I thought was as bad as me) was actually winning & making money in the process!!!!
……..
………..
……………
So, when Rohit announced that the winner of a private poker club game night could win a humongous amount, my husband readily agreed to participate & I backed his decision immediately!!!
……..
……….

Thus, on that fateful evening, Rohit, Mohit & myself landed at the strangely nondescript joint named the ‘Silver Owl’ for a poker game night which promised the winner ‘humongous winnings’!!!!!
………
…………
If the ‘Silver Owl’ was nondescript from outside, inside it was compeletly contrasting & almost overwhelmed us with its over flashy & over-the-top eerily silver décor!!!
…….
………
Rohit who seemed to know his way around, guided us deep into the labyrinthine depths leading us to a secluded, weel appointed room, which had a green topped table, just a few chairs, a much used dark sofa & a few strudy looking low height tables!!!!

Seated at the green table were 6 men who greeted Mohit as ‘The Brain’ & offered him a seat at the table!!

All of them ogled at me shamelessly as I pulled another chair & sat besides my husband!!! I named them by their appearance, Dude - the classy looking guy! Goldy – bedecked with chains & rings! Fatso – well he was fat! Birdy – looked like a scrawny bird!! Squinty – cock eyed man & Flabby – who was full of folds of skin!!!

I was wearing a simple spaghetti strap red bodycon mini with matching red heels! My silky brown hair was left loose & fell across my bare back, caressing it gently!!! ……… I was the cynosure of all since most of my glowing fair skin was exposed along with my deep cleavage!!!!

Rohit, like the typical shy mouse, only glanced fleetingly at me as he scooted in & out of the room arranging for drinks & munchies for all, as if he was the host of the jamboree!!!
…….
………
Soon, the game got underway & Flabby asked me to pick the cards for him!!! ……….. Goldy asked me to kiss the the cards he had picked!!! ………. All under the pretext of having lady luck smile on them, while they actually wanted me to be close to them so they could either take a peek down my ample cleavage or brush their snaky hands across my butt or my bare back!!!

image hosters

…….
…………
……………..
But, no matter how hard they tried to woo lady luck, they weren’t succeeding as Mohit was slam dunking them left right & centre!!!!

For once I was proud of my husband!!!!
……….
…………..
………………..
Eventually, the others lost every chip they had anywhere on their bodies but were adamant to win back their lost fortunes!

Mohit, ever so gallantly, asked Goldy’s to wager his chain & rings which Mohit won in the next round!!!

The classy looking guy, I had named ‘Dude’ lost his fancy suit & expensive shoes to Mohit, reducing a seething Dude to his undergarments!!!!

All the while, I continued to kiss the cards or even draw the cards for the men, but only at their request!!!!
………..
………….
Then, what appeared to be the last game since most of the guys, except Mohit, seemed to be well & truly broke, the desperate men resorted to a do-or-die gamble!! ……… Everything or Nothing!!!!!

Squinty, flung a marqee luxury car key fob on the green table!!! ……… Fatso flung a key ring with dimpled keys & announced dejectedly, “Keys to my downtown penthouse!” ………. While Birdy & the Dude stunned us all, by wagering their wife & girlfriend respectively!!! …….. Goldy & Flabby surrendered their house keys & waited for the outcome!!!!

On his part, Mohit wagered everything he had won!!!! ………. Chips, money, clothes, shoes, chains & rings!!! Everything or nothing!!!!

The game was set in motion!!! ……..The set routine was followed! ……. I kissed the deck & each man offered his set of cards for me to kiss!!!!
…….
………..
………….
Time seemed to freeze as they played & to my surprise, Mohit lost!!!! ………… The dickhead lost the entire fortune he had won all through the evening!!!!
……..
…………
Mohit was distraught while I was livid at him for having squandered a lifetime’s worth of wealth!!!!
………
………….
The winner was Dude & he smiled at me as he waved his hot looking girlfriend’s photo & said laughingly, “I simply couldn’t imagine my sexy Mansi in Mohit’s bed!!!!”

Then with a sly & evil twinkle in his eye, Dude offered Mohit a last chance at recovering his loss!

“Everything you have against everything I have!!” Dude challenged!!!

“I don’t have anything left!” Mohit mumbled miserably!

“Yes you do, Mr. Brain!!! …….. My Mansi against your hot wife! ……. Plus everything on the table!!!!” Dude’s challenge was irresistible but although I glowered for being wagered like an object, my slutty public disgrace loving pussy throbbed & quivered at the brazen humiliation!!!

img url

The other’s cheered & encouraged my husband saying his loss in the last round was just a fluke!!!!
……….
……………
……………….
My legs were trembling as the game got on & then I broke out in a cold sweat as Dude pulverized Mohit winning everything along with Mohit’s wife, me!!!!!
………
…………
……………
As Mohit clutched at his head in dejection, Dude patted the table top asking me to climb on to it!!!!

“Please!!! …. No!!! ….. It was just a game!!! ……. You can’t be serious!!!!!” I pleaded!!!

“Darling!!! ……… Don’t worry!!! …. We don’t want to take you home!!! ………… We will finish it right here!!! …. In this very room!! ……. Tonight!!!”
………..
…………….
………………..
I was about to protest, when Goldy grabbed me by my slim waist & pushed me right on to the table!!! …. As if I was nothing but a rag doll!!!!

I was forced to kneel on the riches strewn all over the green table top, while the grinning men began touching me all over my body!!!

host img
free image hosting for forums
…….
………….
……………….
I was cringing & wincing as the men molested me, their probing hands delving deeper & deeper into my most intimate zones!!!!
……….
……………..
………………..
As fingers probed my mouth, my head was pulled backwards & the spaghetti straps pulled down my shoulders!!!

It took the men just a few seconds to strip me fully naked, leaving me wearing only my heels!!

The bastards tore my dress in 2 parts & quickly tied my wrists to my ankles!!!

……. Left wrist was tied to left ankle while right wrist was tied to my right ankle!!!! ………. Then they bodily lifted me dropped me roughly on one of the low sturdy tables lying around the room!!!

My head lolled backwards while my tied hands & legs were pointed towards the ceiling leaving my pussy & asshole exposed to the 6 lascivious men!!!

As the men dropped their undies, I noticed a movement at the poker table!!! …….. Rohit was plying my distraught husband with booze!!!

Rohit glanced slyly at me, his wide eyes guzzling the sight of my nakedness greedily!!!!

……..
…………
……………
But that was all the time I had since, Dude bent over my face, kissed me & then forced his cock into my open mouth!!!

As he face fucked me, deep throating me with his balls slamming over onto my eyes, I felt a soft touch on my pussy!!!

While Dude banged my throat, my pussy lips were parted & a soft mouth began eating my pussy!!! …….. A sinuous tongue lapped & flicked deep inside my pussy making my body first quiver, then tremble before finally quaking & shuddering in a bone crunching orgasm!!!!

I moaned & convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my naked trussed up body even as Dude slammed his cock inside my mouth & dumped a massive quantity of his warm white gel deep down my throat!!!!

Suddenly, the soft mouth on my twat was replaced by Squinty & I felt my raging pussy’s need being satiated by a cockeyed man!!!

Two different sets of hands molested my tits while Squinty deposited his baby-making seed inside my womb, breeding me like a bitch!!!!

Dude, having deposited his load in my mouth, moved aside let Flabby mount my aching mouth!!! …. Flabby’s cock tasted stale & his hairy balls were wet with sweat as he ground them against my nostrils as he face fucked me!!!!

……….
………….
Meanwhile, 2 others had banged my wide open pussy, making me moan & groan as I convulsed in the spate of involutary orgasms!!! ….. My ecstatic lust filled body over ruled my protesting mind as it responded & reciprocated every thrust of the men!!!

image processing service
………
………….
……………..
The bastards took turns fucking my pussy!!!! ………. Each one depositing his sperm deep inside my pulsating pussy!!!
……..
…………..
……………….
That was when 2 men entered the room!!! ……… Without a word, they stripped naked & took part fucking me as if they owned my body!!!! ……… I couldn’t even protest since I already had a cock in my mouth!!!!

Then all 8 men fucked my mouth again, a few of them ejaculated in my mouth, someone dumped his jizz on my face while someone else splattered his white magma on my jangling naked tits!!!

Birdy, after fucking my mouth, wiped his slimy wet cock on my hair before spitting in my open mouth!!!
He held my mouth closed till I was forced to swallow the mixture of multiple cumshots & his vile spittle!!!!

……….
……………
………………
It was only after they all had their fun with my mouth & pussy, did the bastards turn their attention to my asshole!!!!

multiple pic upload
But once they had begun assaulting my butthole, they didn’t give me any respite what so ever & ravaged it till it was ripped & torn asunder!!!! ……… I was whimpering in agony as they kept slapping my soaking wet pussy & groping my sore tits while they fucked my asshole again & again!!!!

A few insatiated pricks came in my asshole too!!! ………. Ensuring that their bitch had been bred in all her holes by all 8 men!!!!
……….
……………
………………
Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, the bastards began wearing their clothes as they prepared to leave when Dude spoke, he said, “Hey guys!!! ……… Before we untie our bitch, let the guy who set it all up have a go at her!!! …….. He has planned it all to perfection!!!! He is the ‘Real Brain’ behind all of this!!!…. What say?”

The others nodded in unison & guffawed as they agreed to allow the master mind of my gangbang to have a go at my already ravaged body!!!!
………
…………..
…………….
The men trooped out, back slapping & joking with each other while I waited for the ‘Real Brain’ to enter the room!!!
……….
………….
……………..
After a few tense moments, a familiar figure entered the room!!! ……… My eyes almost popped out on seeing him!!!
But it took me more than a minute to realize it was really him because although he was familiar looking, but he had walked in with a totally different swagger!!!!

The usually shy demeanor was replaced by the confident gait of a person who is in total control of the situation!!!!

I was left wide eyed & open mouthed as the person stripped his clothes & approached me with a beer bottle in his hand!!!

He opened the cap of the bottle with his teeth & shook the bottle hard, using the frothy liquid to clean my twat, my tits & my face!!!!!

He slapped my cunt a few times & then bent low over it!!!

The next instant, I was transported to the seventh heaven of delight as the same soft, gentle mouth began eating my pussy!!! ……….. The same mouth which had turned me on before the onslaught by the horde!!!!!

The sinuous tongue once again lapped & flicked deep inside my pussy making my body first quiver, then tremble before finally quaking & shuddering in a bone crunching orgasm!!!! ………. Exactly as he had done before!!!!!
……..
……………
Then as he entered my pussy, his mouth bit on my erect nipples, teasing them, goading them even as his cock pummeled my raging twat!!!

He turned & twisted his cock even while he was thrusting make me arch up in uncontrollable lust!!!!

His fingers slid into my damp matted hair, pulling my face towards him & just before he kissed me, I managed to mumble the one question that was racking me since he had entered the room, I asked, “W…why? …. Rohit? …….. Why…..?!?! …. Why did you do this to me……?....Wh..y….Uummmuuuuaahhhhh!!!!!” before he smothered my question as he kissed me hard on my lips!!!!!

The master mind ….. the ‘Real Brain’ was none other than Rohit, my shy brother-in-law!! ……… My husband’s brother!!!!
………
………….
……………
Rohit grunted & groaned as he fucked me while groping my tits & fucking me in my pussy!!!!

Suddenly, he broke liplock, looked into my eyes & said, “Rinku!!!! ………. Would you have allowed me? …. All of us to fuck you like this? ….. If we had not tricked you into it? …..H’uh? …. Bitch? ………… Would you have allowed me? …Tell me?”

He thrust harder & harder in my twat, fucking me better than any other man had fucked me that night!!!!

“Rinku!!! I owed money to those 6 guys! ….. Dude, Goldy, Fatso, Birdy, Squinty & Flabby!!!! ………. They have written of the debt now!!! ……….. You were that good, Rinku!!!!” Rohit gasped as he quickened his pace further & I realized he was close to breeding his sister-in-law!!!!

“AAAh!!! …R..R..Rohit!!! …. Those 6 ….. they owed you!!! ……… Wh..what about the other 2!!! …….. Who…? ….Wh..y? ….AAahhhhh!!! …UUUMmmmm!!!!” I moaned as my pussy flooded with my vaginal juices!!!

Rohit kissed me again, bit my nipples & replied with a naughty twinkle in his eyes, “Rinku!!! …….. I don’t know who those 2 were!!! …….. But they paid me double of what I owed the others, to fuck you!!!!”
…………..
……………….
I stared back at Rohit & thrust my crotch upwards to meet his thrusting pevis midway!!!!

“OOOHHH!!! RINKUUUUU!!!! ……AAHHHH!!!” Rohit gasped & I felt the familiar warmth spread deep within my vagina!!!

I allowed him to drain himself inside me & let him catch his breath!!!
……….
………….
Finally, when Rohit began thrusting weakly again, did I look into his eyes & then said, “YES!!! ……Rohit!!..... The answer is YESS!!!!”
…….
………..
D’huh? ……… What…..?.... Rinku? ………. Which answer? ………. What do you mean?” Rohit asked flummoxed!
……
……….
I smiled & replied, “Didn’t you ask me if I would have allowed you & the others to fuck me? ……… Well the answer is YES!!! ………. All you had to do was ask …..you stupid fucking bastard!!!! ………. In my case ….. you don’t need to play poker …. You simply have to ‘POKE-HER’!!!!!! ……….. OWWWWW!!!!” I grinned wickedly & then yelped as Rohit smothered my lips with his mouth & shoved his cock up my asshole!!!!!

-x-x-
Word Count: 2718
All Graphical Content/ Images: Internet
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals. I have tried to recreate events, locales, and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations, and places of residence.
All Images are downloaded from the net, the rights vest with the creators and no infringement is intended.

LOST LOVE ❤️‍🔥 ❤️‍🔥
" HUMAN IS NOTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE ! AND NOTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE IS FAIR "
"gggghhhh....aah....ghhghghhhhhhhhhgg.......ftap-ftap-fappapapapap...gghhhhhhhh".......... Constant reverbations of an paramount deepthroat blowjob were arising from the cockpit to hitt the walls of my ears as we flow way up to the paris . "HELLO my dear fellow readers , I am jordan , your guide cum helper throughout the storyline . And before it starts , Let me give a formal warning for the readers :
. THE STORY WILL BE IN DECENT ENGLISH LANG. ( A DISSAPOINTEMENT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO READ IN HINDI )
. THE STORY IS PURE FICTIONAL AND ALL THE CHARACTERS DEPICTED ARE 18+ ( WHETHER MENTIONED DURING STORY OR NOT )
. THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ELABORATED & DETAILED STORY WITH UTTER BUILDUP AND CONCEPT .
. THE STORY IS SURELY A PORNOGRAPHIC CONTENT BUT AT THE SAME POINT IS AN PROFESSIONAL + FRESH CONCEPT
. NO NEED FOR MUCH* PATIENCE B'COZ THE SCRIPT IS STEADY AT DECENT RATE .
LET'S GOOOO.........

CHAP : 01 - WHEN SHE ENTERS ___ !?
" He is our King . Yess ! We all belong to the "GANGSTA'S PARADISE" A special community created by the mafia gangs , drugs dealers , smugglers , thugs , criminals , Some rich bastards , I MEAN People across the globe . But you are going to interspret it in the wrong way , I BET ! . What are you thinking ? What is the reason behind establishment of this community ? Surprisingly , It's quite interesting to note , THIS IS AN PEOPLE WELLFARE COMMUNITY . YESS! Never thought of that naa ? This is basically a group of people who help other people but not under any law or religion or any restrictions . We all know that the official communities for people wellfare or in short NGOs couldn't even handle the own situation . This community does everything it takes to complete their tasks , whether it is legal or illegal , whether by doing goodwill or by committing crime , IT HAS NO RESTRICTIONS . And with the recent protest among the internal posts of this community , The head office has decided to disguise every member of the team , i.e. No one excpet the head is aware about the identity ( name - face - gender - age etc. ) of any other member except him/herself . Now , as I said it before , He is our KING , means , HE is our head for the task , we all 18 members are going to act in LOST ANGELES ."
After few minutes , the gagging sound suddenly stopped and a thump sound of someone falling of from his seat to the ground heard instantaneously . The Cockpit of PRIVATE JET was supposed to be soundproof , but I think the work on this plane is yet to be done . Whatever , The door opened and a strong muscular and heavily dashing man appeared completely naked amongst the group of then present 7 men .
" I passed him their clothes which is nothing else than a pair of shirt and pants + an expensive suit over . "
As I passed him the clothes , he secretly gestured me to handle the situation in the cockpit . I rushed forward into the cabin and saw which was nothing shocking for me . The one of the 2 airhostesses present in the plane was lying down dead ! .... Yess DEAD !! despite of being in people wellfare community , we all are still criminals . She was dead because of extreme and vouyer deepthroat gagging our king just gave her . He loves enjoying with girls , butttt.......... In his way . I was feeling too sorry for her but all I can do is just DIE OR FOLLOW THE TASK . I chose 2nd option . I picked her up and brought her dead body to the gate of flying plane . I tied myself up with a short rope attached to a hook inside the plane and opened the door . I just then realised the actuall speed of the jet when the superficial winds crossed through my ionic body . I somehow manage to push myself and the dead body towards the gate and unwilingly threw the body down the ocean right above from the plane . ufff ! too depressing . But , you will soon realise that it is nothing in front of our daily tasks . Our king just satisfied an airhostess and then to satisfy himself , gagged her up via shoving his DICK deep in her mouth and once she is dead already , we threw her down the ocean from an flying plane !!
WHATSOVER , we reached LA soon . It was not too evening when we reached to our desired destination -
PANDORA'S BOX - THE CLUB OF CHAOS
No Doubt , the Name of club itself is an doubt to the readers , but they will soon realise it's necessity . We were 7 men and as I said before the team is of in total 18 members . That means , 11 more members are attached to the same mission , but with different tasks and hidden identity . The club , specifically - POKER CLUB* Was too astonishing as we entered it . It was dark in there with bright and sexy lighting . Stripping Sluts dancing around on the stage or begging for money to rich people in exchange of their bodies........ Ufff ! "SOMEONE TRULY SAID , LOS ANGELES IS A CITY OF ADULTS " We sat down beside the extremely large poker table and started normal discussion . Jokes started crackling among the 5 friends sitting on there . ( KING WAS SURELY NOT IN THE CLUB AS HE WAS RESTING IN HIS ROOM IN NEARBY 5 STAR HOTEL WHILE ONE OF OUR FRIEND IS ENJOYING DRINKS AND BEAUTY .! "

One person among our group offered everyone a drink and called the waiter to take the order .
But suddenly , A loud announcement took place through the big speakers and woofers around the hallway -
" ATTENTION PLEASE , THE MAHARANI IS ENTERING THE POKER CLUB RIGHT IN 8 MINUTES . PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR OWN GUIDES AND DO YOUR PROVIDED TASKS WITHIN NEXT 5 MINUTES . I REPEAT , THE MAHARANI IS ............................ "

" WHAT THE FUCKKK ?? , INDIAN , I MEAN , HINDI WORD IN LA ?? FUCKK ! WHAT WAS THAT ?? "
Suddenly everyone started rushing here and there , All the strip womans and naked whores vanished behind the stage , almost 20 cleaners came on duty to clean like - every particle of dust in from the club . the poker table was rearranged and a queen like big chair is kept in front if it - maybe for the lad who is arriving . All the people were sent out of the club through the back gate including 3 of our friends . After huge rushing and crowd over and there for few minutes was like headache for me . It appears as If I was in a FISH MARKET . But don't realised when 5-6 minutes passed away And I felt that Me and My friend were the only people standing in the EXTREMELY LARGE POKER CLUB . But , why we 2 were'nt sent outside like out other friends and people .? IT WAS NOW THE TIME , THE LADY WHICH THESE PEOPLE CALL AS MAHARANI ARRIVED AND I SOON REALISED - THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE ARRIVES .

This contest winner @fake_person

2nd place is @Rarahie @Jieolsz

3rd place is @Yuvi45

Congratulations guys......

Awards will be issued soon.
Learn below how to display your awards on your profile

desifakes.com
How to feature the awards you have won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back