• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story The Dirty Games of KAMASUTRA 🫦❤️💦💦🥵🥵!!!!

I have a busty sulty mother she is waiting for cocks so message me in tel @timeXexs

Guys , sooo sorry for the delay in the story , actually the story was already completed . I have uploaded it yesterday in this thread and closed my browser . I was eagerly waiting for the respose from your side but in order to check that when I opened the website now , it is not showing ??? The last reply from me was the poster . where the hell does the reply went .... ?? I don't know . I always used to take a backup of the story but after upload , I delete it for obvious reasons . The story I uploaded yesterday was toooo long and eleaborated in every manner. But because of this issue , I think I the upcoming stories will be not too long and elaborated , Because it takes me soo much time to write in such depth and one cannot write in such detail again and again....!! Oh god..!! I AM FUCCKED!!...... Believe me , the story will come fr , and I will try my best to release it as soon as possible ....................!!!!

Story is very hot. But if all the characters remain in ancient times get up and then do these nasty things then enjoyment would have doubled.

Guys , sooo sorry for the delay in the story , actually the story was already completed . I have uploaded it yesterday in this thread and closed my browser . I was eagerly waiting for the respose from your side but in order to check that when I opened the website now , it is not showing ??? The last reply from me was the poster . where the hell does the reply went .... ?? I don't know . I always used to take a backup of the story but after upload , I delete it for obvious reasons . The story I uploaded yesterday was toooo long and eleaborated in every manner. But because of this issue , I think I the upcoming stories will be not too long and elaborated , Because it takes me soo much time to write in such depth and one cannot write in such detail again and again....!! Oh god..!! I AM FUCCKED!!...... Believe me , the story will come fr , and I will try my best to release it as soon as possible ....................!!!!
these errors do happen bro
take your time..

WARNING : HARDCORE ADULT CONTENT AHEAD ! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK ! THIS IS A PERIODIC DRAMA BASED NOVEL FANTASYING ON INDIAN ACTRESSES OR SPECIFICALLY - INDIAN FEMALE KNOWN ENTITIES . MANY INDIRECT REFERENCE TO VOYEOUR FETISHES MAY ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND THE EVENTS DEPICTED VIA THIS ARE ALL IMAGINARY AND DOES NOT CONTAIN SIGNIFICANCE WITH ANY IRL CHARACTERS........

THE DIRTY GAMES OF KAMASUTRA :
SEASON - 01 / EPISODE - 03
: THE DAWN OF WAR :

PRESENT TIME :- SUNSHARD PLATEAU................

ILEANA : " AAAAHHH...............AAAH.....................................AAAAH..........................( read this in 0.25x speed ).....AAAA.....AAAAAAAA....A...A..HH...AAAH..........."
Ileana was feeling very much sleepy and her eyes were struggling to remain open when she heard someone entering in the royal bathroom . "

ILEANA : " MAL........MALA.........HH...KAAA...........MA....??"
"zzzz...zip...nn..........."
ILEANA : " TUM...AAAH.....MALAVIKA HO NAA..........?? "
Seems like someone is undressing.......
ILEANA : " TUMHE MALUM HAI...AAAH.... MEIN YAHAN 7 GHANTE SE PADI HUN.....AAAH..... POORI RAAT BHARR YAHAN PADE PADE...AAH.... 18 BAAR JHAD CHUKI HUN....OR NAA JAANE ISSI BATHTUB MEIN......KITNI BAAR SAAF PAANI MEIN....AAH.....APNI MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT.........AAAAAAAAAHHHH....."

Ileana cummed again 19th time since last 7 hours and got unconsious because of dizziness............
A few minutes later when someone splashed quintals of water over her face with extreme speed , she again woke up in the consious and tried to open her eyes....

However she saw everything blur , once again , she rubbed her eyes and again tried to open her lids........

" ARRE DEKHO DEKHO......... MAHARANI UTH GAYI ??? "
ILEANA : " HAAAINN....UHM....AAA.....MEIN.......KO....KA....HHHHAHAA.."
" HELLO , MEIN AVNEET !! PEHCHAANA MUJHE RANI SAHIBA ?? "
ILEANA : " HAIN....?? "
AVNEET : " KYA HUA ?? BAAT KARNE KE MOOD MEIN NAHI HO ?? "
ILEANA : ' MERA SARRR.....AAAAAA......"
AVNEET : " OOOOO!! SARR PHAT RAHA HAI?? CHTIP..!! VOH TOH PHATEGA HI NAA, DRUGS JO DIYE GAYE HAI AAPKO . "
ILEANA :" KYA.....DD..DRUGS....."
AVNEET : " ARE NAHI NAHI CHINTA MAT KIJIYE , JAANLEVA NAHI HAI . ISSE SIRF SIRR PHAT TA HAI . "
ILEANA : " TUM...K....AAH...KHON??"
AVNEET : " ARE MEIN VAHI HUN JO AAPKE SIR KE SAATH SAATH AAPKI GAAND BHI PHADUNGI . ( Blinks. ) "
ILEANA : " PARR...M..M"
AVNEET : " AANHAA !! PAR VAR KUCH NAHI . AAP TOH MERI MAA JAISI HAI . APNI BETI SE APNI GAAND NAHI PHATWA SAKTI ?? "

PRESENT TIME:- IRONVALE...............

KAJOL : "MMMMM....PHHH.....PNCHU.....AAAABDU...AAA........MM..... ( French kissing ) "

MRUNAL : " FUCCCKKKK........AAAAHHH....MMMMMM...........(spanking on Kajol's ASS ).....UFF.....MMM....HHHH....NNN..."

KAJOL : " AAAAAAA"
MRUNAL : " YEH GAAAANDD......AAAHH......MM......I AM REALLY GONNA MISS THISSS......."
Mrunal throwed Kajol on the bed and layered over her.........
KAJOL : " CHINTA MAT KIJIYE MAHARANI , AAP JAB CHAAHE..........AAAH.....MERI GAAND MAAR SAKTE HAI....AAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

MRUNAL : "UFFFF......AAAAHA......AA...USKE LIYE TERA YAHAN HONA BHI TOH JARURI HAI , "
Mrunal passionately began pacing up Kajol's ass fingering while kissing .
KAJOL : " BLAAA..A.....AAAAAH.....TH....."
Kajol started eating mrunal's mouth for real now.....

MRUNAL : "HHMMMMMM? WANNA GO MORE NASTY ?? "
Mrunal instantly spat her saliva in Kajol's mouth and licked it again with Kajol's tongue as an intermediate....

KAJOL : " MEIN KAHIN NAHI JAA RAHI MAHARANI , "

MRUNAL : " AAAH....DEKH KYA RAHI HAI CHUTTAD....RAAND KAHIN KI GHUSS JAA AB......"
Kajol waster -0 seconds to push her tongue as deep as one can in Mrunal MOMMY'S CLEAVAGE.....

It was feeling like a year long hungry lioness hunting on a deer.....
MRUNAL : " TUJHE PATA HAI...AAAH....TU JAA RAHI HAI....."
KAJOL : " AAAAH.....HMM......MEIN JAA RAHI HUN , SWARG MEIN.... AAAH.... KITNE DINO SE NAHI NAHAAI HO AAP ?? AAAAHHH...."
MRUNAL : " KAJOL YEH MAZAAK NAHI THA.........."
KAJOL : " TOH KYA AAP....AAAA..HHHHH....MUJHE DESHNIKAALA DE DENGI ?? "
MRUNAL : " MERA BASS CHALE TOH MEIN TUJHE APNI GAAND MEIN BASAA KE HUMESHA KE LIYE RAKHLU . "
KAJOL : " MAUKA TOH DEKE DEKHO....."

KAJOL : " SAARI GARMI BHUJA DENGE ..... AAAHH..."
MRUNAL : " KAJOL ? "
Kajol woke up and gave Mrunal a wicked smile....... The saliva of Mrunal was pouring all down her huge mify tits....

She than sat down again , this time on knees to worship Mrunal's Divine Pussy....
MRUNAL : " DHANG SE KAR LAUDI....AAAAH......RUKK"
Mrunal holded kajol's head with both her hands and start rythmic push and pull as if she is having a dick and kajol's giving her a blow.....

MRUNAL : " KAJOL??"
KAJOL : " ARE KYA HAI BHENCHOOO...AA.WWW....OOWWW...SSSS..ORRRY... SORRY , MATLAB MAHARANI ?? "
MRUNAL : " VOH SACHME MAJAAK HI THA !! "
KAJOL : " APNE PAAS RAKHNE WAALA ?? HAAN TOH KOI NAHI , MAT RAKHNA APNI GAAND MEIN , MEEIN AAPKE ISS RASILI CHUT KE MITHE PAANI MEIN DUBKI LAGAANE KO BHI TAIYAAR HUN....!!!"
MRUNAL : " OR VOH VAALI BAAT SACHME MAJAAK NAHI THI....( Now getting something serious ) "
Kajol stood up and looked at Mrunal's face with the sudden change of tone....

KAJOL : " KONSI ?? KONSI BAAT ?? DESHNIKAALA WAALI ?? "
MRUNAL : "..........................(silent for a few minutes )............HM-HM "
Kajol shocked with fear and moved a few steps backwards.........
MRUNAL : " DEKH KAJOL , SHAANTI SE KAAM LE . YEH SAB MEIN JAAN BUJH KAR.........."
KAJOL : " JAANKAR NAHI KAR RAHI HAI ?? EK BAAT BATANA ?? AAPSE UPAR KON HAI ISS RAJYA MEIN ?? AAP CHAAHE TOH KUCH BHI KAR SAKTI HAI NAA ?? "
MRUNAL : " DEKH KAJOL , ISME KISI KI BHI GALTI NAHI HAI , TERE STANO MEIN SE KAMASUTRA KI CHAABI KHO GAYI JISKO SURAKHSHIT RAKHNE KI JIMMEDAARI HUMAARI THI , AB MEIN MAHARAJ VIJAYA KO KYA JAWAB DUNGI ?? JANTA KO KYA JAWAAB DUNGI ?? "
KAJOL : " ACHA ?? TOH AAP CHAABI CHORI KARNE WAALE KO DHUNDHNE KE JAGAH ULTA MUJHE HI SAZA DE RAHI HAI ?? "
MRUNAL : " DEKH KAJOL , ISME MEIN KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTI...... ADHYAKSH SAMAROH MEIN VAISLA LIYA GAYA HAI KI KAL SHAAM 5 BAJE TERA CHAUPAARI-BAAZAR MEIN RAGN DESHNIKAALA KIYA JAAYEGA .
Kajol couldn't handle the pressure of fear..........

MRUNAL : " MEIN SAMAJH SAKTI HUN KAJOL LEKIN........."
KAJOL : " ARE GHANTA SAMAJH SAKTI HAI AAP ?? KAL SHAAM MERA RAGN DESHNIKALA KIYA JAAYEGA OR AAP MUJHE AB BATA RAHI HAI ?? OR ACCCCHHAAAA !!!!!! TOH YEH SAB SEX - SEX / CHODAM-CHAADI / CHUMAA-CHAATI ISILIYE KI JAA RAHI THI ???........... BHENCHOD..... KYA GAJAB DIMAAG LAGAYA HAI !!! "
MRUNAL : " KAJO........"
KAJOL : "NAAA...NAA....AAGE MAT AANA , MUJHE BOL DIYA HOTA MEIN CHALI JAATI YAHAN SE , LEKIN BINA BATAAYE RAGN DESHNIKALA DENA.....KLL..NAA..... BAHOT GALAR HAI MAHA...SORRY.... BAHOT GALAT HAI RAAND !! "
MRUNAL : "KAJOL!!!!"
KAJOL : " CHUPP BEHEN KI LODI , AB TOH TU MUJHE KOI SAZA BHI NAHI DE SAKTI , PEHLE HI JITNI BADI SAZA MUMKIN THI UTNI BADI SAZA DE CHUKI HAI . APNA KAAM AASAAN KARNE KE LIYE NANGI HOKE EK LADKI SE CHUDNE CHALI AAYI . SHAADI HUI NAHI . RAAND HAI TU SAALI CHINNAR . UMAR MEIN TERESE 15 SAAL BADI HUN MEIN , LEKIN FIRR BHI JINDAGI BHARR TUJHE MAHARANI MAHARANI KEHKE PUKAARTI RAHI . BUDHI BHRASHT HO GAYI THI MERI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........................."

After listening tons of abuse from kajol , mrunal stood still without reacting or even eye contact because she knew what she had did . She was a deserving candidate for this abuse .
Kajol was innocent , really innocent but still got this punishment . She was crying and shouting and pissing at the same time . no matter what she would do . Nothing is going to be changed . She did nothing new and moved to her room leaving a piss trace behind her thighs..............

TO BE CONTINUED.........
( THIS IS NOT THE END OF EPISODE-3 , IT HAS BEEN SPLITTED UP IN PARTS AND HENCE NEXT POST WILL BE THE SAME EPISODE ONLY )

Nice reply bro

Dialogues bhi acche hai,but aise heavy sentences ke beech me itni gaali kabhi kabhi samaj nahi aati
Kya Karu bro , log personal dm karke bolte hai ki heavy dialogue itne jyada mat rakho or gaaliyan add karo 😅😅..
Btw , story ke alawa sex scenes wagarah mein maja aa raha hai naa , kyunki vohi toh iska selling point hai 💀💀

Bro the selling point must be it's story some heavy dialgoues aur humilation and stuff

Baaki moaning ke words toh koi bhi likh lega na
Still your story seems good
Ab aage dekhte hai
Actually , a few months ago , I used to have an insta page for my where I write and upload these adult stories ( STORY!! ) with minimal sex scenes and as usual heavy dialouges and all..... But as I have observed , people comes for the sex scenes and then later on gets attached to the story .... So yaa , still my focus will be on Sex scenes as much equally as it's story.........!!😊😊

Bro pls add gift of the actress u use don't use any other one make it look real
I am so sorry for the disappointement , but I am not that good in video editing and deepfake videos...... However , I always try to make you imagine the story through your mind , feel it through your heart but sense it through your sexuall urge . I always try to add my art ( named as :- AN SLUTTERY TOWN ORIGINAL , for example , both the pics of ileana in latest episode ) as well as pics all over the internet and various other resources . Because GIFs are made very intentionally by any creator , It is very rare that I can find a gif of same actress in same scene as I want . I cannot make my own gifs as many , ( SO SORRY FOR THAT ) . Therefore , I have added them for your sexualll urge sense . Although , I will try my best to make it feel more real next time.

WARNING : HARDCORE ADULT CONTENT AHEAD ! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK ! THIS IS A PERIODIC DRAMA BASED NOVEL FANTASYING ON INDIAN ACTRESSES OR SPECIFICALLY - INDIAN FEMALE KNOWN ENTITIES . MANY INDIRECT REFERENCE TO VOYEOUR FETISHES MAY ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND THE EVENTS DEPICTED VIA THIS ARE ALL IMAGINARY AND DOES NOT CONTAIN SIGNIFICANCE WITH ANY IRL CHARACTERS........

THE DIRTY GAMES OF KAMASUTRA :
SEASON - 01 / EPISODE - 03
: THE DAWN OF WAR -2:

2 DAYS AGO:- SERFDOMIA.............

POOJA : " MAHAAARAAANII!!!.............SARAAA.....!!!.. KAHAN GAYE SAB LOG ?? SARA KO IRONVALE KE LIYE BHI NIKALNA HAI !! "

Pooja ended up losing all the hope to find KARISHMA and SARA , when suddenly she heard a strange voice of coughing from the secret balcony exit . It was shocking , really shocking because , the only way to the exit leads through the Queen's Suite . And the Queen must not be present in her room . It is the time when she must be attending some meeting with the counsil , but at the same moment POOJA realised , It is the only area , she didn't checked as per her permittivity . SO why not ?? Pooja didn't thought a lot on the parallels and ofc without knocking up , abruptly entered in the room . And she saw something worse than the most horrible nightmare one could imagine .

POOJA : " MAAAA!!! , MAAAA ??? MUMMMA ??? KYA HUA AAPKO ?? UTHO ?? "

Karishma was lying almost dead on the floor . it seems like , someone has hit her head hard many - many a times . Her whole face was red , covered in blood . She was barely breathing a mole of oxygen . But no one was there with pooja to help her save KARISHMA - THE QUEEN . ( I will recommend not to open this image below )

POOJA : " KOI MADAD KAROO....MUMAAAAAAAAAAAA....................AAAAAAAAAA...........!!!! ( Crying out loud ) .......................... "

PRESENT TIME:-UNKNOWN PLACE.................

AVNEET : " UTTAR KE SABSE SARVSHRESHT RAJYON MEIN SE EK - SUNSHARD PLATEAU , KI MAHARANI , ILEANA , HHHAAAAHAHAAAAHHHAAAAAA !!! , KITNA VAAHIYAAD LAGTA HAI NAA SUN NE MEIN ?? KOI BHAAR HI NAHI HAI SHABDO MEIN ?!!... SUNSHARD PLATEAU , CHIII !! ANGREZO KO DIYE HUE NAAM PE TIKA HAI RAAJYA . PAR SORRY YAAR , USME TERI KYA GALTI ?? YEH TOH USS GAANDU RA...."
ILEANA : " BAAP!!!.....BAAP THA VOH MERA !! APNI AUKAT MEIN REHKE BAAT KAR...!"
AVNEET : " AUKAT ?? ( frowning ) TU MUJHE AUKAT BATAAYEGI........ 1 MIN RUK.....( goes behind a door and brings a ...................uhm......................WHIP!!..)
ILEANA : " SAALI CHUTIYA , TUM HUME JAANTI NAHI HO.......... , HUMAARE PAPA KO NAHI JAANTI HO . VOH MERE LIYE ISS JAHAAN MEIN SABSE UCHCH VARGIYA SHAKSH THE . JAANTE BHI HO UNHONE RAAJYA KE LIYE HI NAHI BALKI ISS DESH KE LIYE KYA KYA KAAM KIIYE HAI ?? "
AVNEET : " AAAANNN....!! THAT'S THE POINT MY BABY . MEIN BHI TOH YEHI JAAN NA CHAAHTI HUN . MEIN TOH YEH CHAABUK LAAYI THI , SOCHA TUJHE TERI AUKAT DIKHA DUNGI , LEKIN TU TOH TRACK PE AA GAYE BEBE . UMMA... YOU ARE SO SWEET NAA . CHAL , EK DEAD KARTE HAI , TU MUJHE MERE KUCH SAWAALO KA JAWAAB DEDE , FIRR , MEIN TUJHSE UN HI SAWAALO KA SAHI* JAWAB DUNGI . FIRR MEIN TUJHE KUCH OPTIONS DUNGI , OR TU DECIDE KAR LENA KI TUJHE UNME SE KYA KARNA HAI ..!! BOL , DEAL ?? "

ILEANA : ( Spitting )....... THU...!!! "
AVNEET : " ACHAA ?? YEH AUKAT AAJ TERI ?? "

Avneet pulled up her hand to the extreme and with a forcefull thrust , started whipping ileana's back............

ILEANA : " AAAAAAHH......AAAAAAH.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.........FUCKKKK.................AAAAA........"
AVNEET : " BHENCHOD....LE OR KHAA..... BOLL LAUDI BOL......!!!!"
ILEANA : " AAAH.....H........BOLTI HUN - BOLTI HUN , 1 MIN..............
AVNEET : " HAAN !! AB AAYI NAA AUKAT MEIN , CHAL BOL , DEAL PAKKI !! "
ILEANA : ' BOLTI HUN , BOLTI HUN ,........... ( again spitting on avneet's face ).......... GG.....AAAH....GAAAND MARA......."
AVNEET : " TERI TOH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KIIIIIIII................................................."
ILEANA : " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................................................................."

PRESENT TIME:-( SOMEWHERE IN SUNDRENCH )...........................

A group of around 15-20 people ( mostly female entities ) is sitting naked in the undiscovered virgin area of one of the deepest jungle of Sundrench . The area was wide - large and was dirty AF...... Even the few girls sitting there were tattooed by MUD . It was a wild heard containing many types of girls and womens from almost every corner of the country . The conditions depicted were applicable to each and every woman there except one!!.... The one who , with her dressing sense and walking style , seems to be their leader .

She was the only woman who was covered in clothes and relatively clean enough to be odd out . However , she wore a mask to hid her face or maybe because of their religion . But whatever , her face was not visible .

LEADER : " KOL DOKO !! FOON MIYA HE ?? "
EVERYONE : " BELAM SHAH RAKI MAHAAAA................!!!!! "
LEADER : " FOON MIYA HE ?? "
EVERYONE : ( This time more loudly ) " BELAM SHAH RAKI MAHAAAA........................!!!"
LEADER ( more loudly ) : " FOON MIYA HE KUTHU...!!"

EVERYONE ( extremely loud ) : " BELAM SHAH RAKI MAHAAAA.......................!!!"
LEADER : " FIYAN TO HU JAA , ME SAALTI DARDO KESI HUYOFSU . MIRA !! TUYA GANERI KHULTO SI , FOMO HO JAAKI MU KITSI . "
MIRA : " HALTE SHAH FOMO SAA.........!'
LEADER : " HUYOFI...!!"
The leader took her mystical stick and went alone to the opposite side .

A FEW METERES AWAY....

MADHURI: ".....PP..A....AAAAH.............AAAA......PLEASE...JAAANEE...DDDDOO..............AAA.............AAAAAAAAAA........................FFFF.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
SYNOPSIS : Madhuri is tied up to a tree in midst of the virgin woods . Already getting up fucked by random stranger in shitty mud was tooo much of degradation for her . But later on after getting her ass fucked for hours , Madhuri became unconscious of pain and hunger and fell down in the mud . She opened her eyes and found herself tied to a tree surrounded by a group of numerous men . What she found strange is that she have been cleaned with mud . Yess!! After becoming unconscious , she literally fell deep beneath the mud pond filled . Now , she was totally cleaned . But now , the real humiliation begins . Madhuri was too much hungry that time , coz she have never ate anything since last 2-3 days . Teasing her , The whole group used to eat food right in front of her . She was abused by everyone walking around . Being called as bitch , pig shit , muddy slut , whore , etc..... Even she was kept away with water for unimaginable period of days . As soon as she goes unconscious , someone from the group comes and starts whipping her to wake her up . It was all sooo deathly , then comes a lady one day within that group of men . But it appears as if everyone knows her , AND saluting to her feet . YESS!! She was the leader of their tribe . Although Madhuri couldn't understand their native language , but with the expressions and hand gestures getting exchanged during the conversation of that lady with a man from that group , Madhuri understood that they were talking about her only . Suddenly she looked at her with furious eyes and a man standing behind her cutted down her rope and set her free and madhuri fell on the ground............
LEADER ( Walking towards madhuri ) : " TOH TUM HO MADHURI..........!! "
MADHURI ( getting shocked after listening hindi from her mouth ) : " NN.HH.......HHHA.......HHAAAN.....!! TTT....TTT....TUM MUJHE KAISE JAANTI HO ?? "
LEADER ( Laughing ) : " HAHAAA... TUMHE KON NAHI JAANTA ?? SUNDRENCH KI HONE WAALI MAHARANI KI MAAA JO HO TUM !! BECHAARI , TUMHAARI MAA BHI SUNDRENCH KI RANI THI , OR TUMHAARI BETI BHI , LEKIN TU , TU TOH BEECH MEIN HI LATAK KE REH GAYI...............HAHAHAHAA......"
Following her laugh , everyone in the group started laughing at her .
MADHURI ( getting ashamed ) :- " MM...MUU...MMM.....MUJHE YAHAN KYU LAAYE HO ?? KYA CHHAAHIYE TUMHE MUJHSE ??"
LEADER : " KYA CHAAHIYE MUJHE ?? ARE ?? ITNI BHI KYA JALDI HAI JAAN NE KI ABHI KITNE ?? 3 DIN HI TOH HUE HAI TUMHE BANDHI BANAAYE !! DEKH , POORI KAHANI TOH DETAIL MEIN BATAAYENGE , LEKIN ABHI TU BASS ITNA JAAN LE KI TERI ZINDAGI KI AGNI PARIKSHA HAI YEH . JISME TU PEHLE HI AAG KE LAPETE MEIN AA CHUKI HAI . THORI DER OR RAHI TOH BHASM HO JAAYEGII !!! HAHAAAA..GHAHA............"
Again , everyone started laughing on her .
LEADER : " ISS POORE KABILE MEIN , SIRF MEIN HI EK HUN JISE TERI BHAASHA SAMAJH MEIN AATI HAI , ABHI MEIN TOH KABILE KE DUSRE HISSE MEIN CHALI JAAUNGI . YEH IN MARDO KO DEKH RAHI HAI ?? JAANWAR HAI YEH . MERE KEHNE PE KUCH BHI KAR SAKTE HAI . INHE MEINE SAMJHA DIYA HAI KI KAISE AAGE KE 4-5 DIN............. YA SHAAYAD THORE JYADA - TERE SAATH SULOOP KARNA HAI . FIRR TU INKE SAAMNE CHILLAYE , GID-GIDAAYE , YAA GAAND MARAAYE , INHE KOI FARAK NAHI PADNE WAALA !!! YEH MERI PAIRO KI DHOOL HAI . JAHAN , JAHAN MERI SOCH JAAYEGI , WAHAN WAHAN INKE HATHIYAAR . TUJHE MEINE ISILIYE KHULWAAYA TAAKI TU THORI DER CHAIN KI SAANS LE SAKE, KYUNKI ITNE DIN JO TERE SAATH CHAL RAHA THA , YEH TOH BASS SHURUWAAAT THI...HAAHAAHAAA.......( Shouting ) .. TOKIFU-HUASHAR-BAARDH-KISTIR!!!!!!!!................................."
Suddenly listening to her , 4 men came towards Madhuri and beheld her strongly . Madhuri was jumping and trying to escape , but she has became way toooo weak in recent days . They took madhuri to the centre of the area and tied her to the tree , once again . But this time in a sitting position .

Madhuri was not able to speak because of tiredness anymore . The leader came beside her and said..............

LEADER : " CHINTA MAT KARR , ISS BAAR TUJHE BHUKA OR PYAASA NAHI CHCHODENGE........... DISOMERKA......!!!!.........."

And she left again towards the another part of their tribe , where she was earlier giving some speech or whatever.........

TO BE CONTINUED...............
( I KNOW , THIS PART DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY SEX SCENE , HEAVILY ORIENTED WITH STORYLINE AND DIALOUGES , BUT THE NEXT PART WILL CONTAIN SO , IF YOU STILL THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN STORYLINE MUCH AND WANT TO SEE MORE SEX SCENES , THEN LET ME KNOW............)

Back