• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Any Section for Off Topic Discussions ??

ShootTheKili

Exclusive Faker
Pro Faker
Video Faker
AI Pro Faker
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
so is there any section on forum dedicated to discussing off topic things?? Every forum has a section like this which helps in members bonding and socializing with other fakers and with other members. So if fakers are hesitant to talk in their thread because it may ruin the flow of the thread but still like to interact with fans, so opening a section for off topic will surely help everyone.

I know there's a section called dirty talk, but i am asking for a section which is common for discussing tech, movies, hobbies etc etc

so is there any section on forum dedicated to discussing off topic things?? Every forum has a section like this which helps in members bonding and socializing with other fakers and with other members. So if fakers are hesitant to talk in their thread because it may ruin the flow of the thread but still like to interact with fans, so opening a section for off topic will surely help everyone.

I know there's a section called dirty talk, but i am asking for a section which is common for discussing tech, movies, hobbies etc etc
Great idea.

Back