• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

I think it is high time that DF website itself should have a dedicated DARK MODE option instead of relying on some 3rd party extensions(mostly for pc users). What do you think?

I think it is high time that DF website itself should have a dedicated DARK MODE option instead of relying on some 3rd party extensions(mostly for pc users). What do you think?
That's right ?

Bros and Admins, Please post and share the updates in the existing rules, DF Coins, Profile Posts, Reactions Scores, Level Scores etc for all members to know about it.

For example,
  • After achieving 1 Lakh reactions, I had gone to Level 1, but now it shows Level O
  • And Reaction Points for Like and Love were changed without any notification
  • Now again DF Coins are not being credited even after receiving 1000s of reactions

Please share the fresh rules bros

Thanks bros!
Amar Menon and Roomies

Donation amount is deducted from my account but the receiver got the notification of donation rejected and the amount isn't credited yet.

I am not getting any notification form any faker I follow after 7 April only if anyone is s tagging me then I get notified I need help @anju3265

"We are optimizaing the new server for performance. Certain features may not be available untill completed".

Patience.

my profaker account redrose007 is lost. system saying username or email id not found in system.
what i should do now?
this is a new account i created to contact you guys.
could someone help?

Could not make donation 😔 tried several times but it gets rejected 😕

Hey Guys,

All image links that I shared on my Thread here till seems to be not working. All are shown blank after the latest site migration.

This is impacting the voews on my thread

Can anyone help me on this. All my images are hosted in https:\\storage.inssia.com

Back