• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story GAME OF FLESH AND BONES

The female character you like the most?

• Total voters
My health right now is not good, I will continue it a bit later. Until then do watch this thread and follow me for further updates! The story ahead is going to be epic!

CHAPTER - 12

TYRION

As it happened, Queen's guards entered Lord Tyrion's bedroom one day, and arrested him on suspicions of plotting Queen Kareena'a murder. His trial went on in front of the new Queen Madhuri, and in front of the entire public.

Tyrion stood in the court, bound on shackles as the Queen asked Littlefinger what he had to say.

"My Queen, One fine day I invited Lord Tyrion to a secret meeting to discuss the safety of our then Queen Kareena, since he was the hand of the queen. But little did I knew that he himself in his devious little mind was plotting to kill her. I told him that after capturing the assassin that tried to kill our Queen she was held captive in your personal prison. But alas I was also fool enought to trust him with the information that she wasn't actually in your personal prison but was in some secret cell somewhere. And I suppose that's how he would have inferred that she would be captive in Master Pycelle's personal Dungeon" Littlefinger said, taking out all the details of how he suspected Queen Madhuri to have sent the assassin.

Even Lord Varys' agreed with Littlefinger in the court.

Master Pycelle was called in next.

"He... and his bodyguard Brian stormed into my study one day and even after resisting they forcefully entered my dungeon. Apart from the Queen only he knew where the assassin was captive. He also took from me a high performing drug to have ugly sex with whores forcefully. Two days after they left, the assassin was freed and a lot of that high performing drug was stolen. I want to tell you My Queen, it was the same drung which filled the Tully men with rage and made them kill our Queen. No one else knew about this drug but me and Lord Tyrion, and as you know I'm loyal to the crown but Lord Tyrion was humiliated by the Queen the pther day and surely would have wanted to take revenge."

"He is lying!" Lord Tyrion bursted.

"Silence! You would be given your chance to speak" Queen Madhuri said.

Next Tyrion's bodyguard Brian was called.

"I'm Lord Tyrion's bodyguard... and moreover he is my friend. And that's why I'm ashamed to admit what I'm gonna do today, but being a servant to the crown, I must oblige with my duty. I remember after being humiliated in the court the other day I heard him saying "I'm gonna kill that bitch". I was shocked to hear it from his mouth but didn't take it seriously until the day he asked me to free the assassin and steal the drug from Master Pycelle's lab. I was his friend but still I couldn't lower my esteem enough to do this. I refused to do this and even asked him to do it. I am but a humble servant my Queen, I couldn't stop him. behind my back he hired someone else and freed that assassin. And later killed the Queen"

"LIAR! LIAR!" Tyrion thundered in the court "I thought of you as my friend!" Tyrion said, betrayed by his closest ally.

"Do you have anything to say in your defence?" Queen Madhuri asked.

"I hated that Queen... it's true. She was the dumbest and most vile of all leaders. But I had never, even in my mind would have gone as far as to kill her.. for she was just a pawn. And this is all a game. All of you..." he said pointing towards Littlefinger, Pycelle and Lord Varys " All of your are conspirators... and this game is being played by THIS EVIL QUEEN! THIS WHORE!..." Before Tyrion could say anything else the Mouthain grabbed him and shut him up.

The Queen with still a smile on her face looked towards the crowd. The entire crowd was enraged and angry on Tyrion for killing their Queen. They would have killed him himself if they were allowed. Queen Madhuri ordered Lord Tyrion to be punished to death within a fortnight and until then he was to be kept in her personal prison.

The Mountain took Tyrion to the prison and as he was taking him out of the court he saw Brian groping Littlefinger's whore Jacqualine and Salma's ass with one hand each.
241020120-559283822180678-3015304201599288613-n.webp

1613192411-jacqueline-fernandez.jpg

_ _ ___

The prison was darkest of all and Tyron sat in even a darker corner when Brian came to visit him.

"I haven't come here to apologise to you" he said "you hired me for money... and they gave me even more. Littlefinger has given me two of his whores and a small island to rule. You would have done the same in my place, or maybe not. You are a son of a King afterall, you already own enough. I don't. So I grab it when the opportunity presents itself. So I did. I have no regret"

Tyrion didn't speak anything. He didn't even looked at him.

"I just wanted to tell you that I harbour no ill will towards you Lord Tyrion. It was all just good business. I hope you understand" Brian said and left the prison.

Immediately afterwards Tyrion heard the sound of anklets as some feet approached his cell. Madhuri wrapped in a silk saree with a huge cleavage for the show appeared in front of the cell. Her face was glowing more than any other day today. She seemed happy.

"I see you've become a whore again" Tyrion said still not looking at her.

"There is but a difference of crown between a whore and a queen" Queen Madhuri lowered her head a bit and her crown came into Lord Tyrion's sight.

"You plotted to kill the Queen and blame it upon me so that you could wear that crown?"

"Tch tch tch tch... You are salty Lord Tyrion. I didn't take you for a salty one. I told you the first time we met, that you are a clever man, and you should help me win the war, but you kept digging your nose into my personal matters. I had to do something about you" Queen said, icily.

"You won't be a queen for long sadly. King Ananda is on his way to invade your kingdom. And after you imprisoned his son, I'm afraid my father too is gonna attack you and you are again gonna end up in some whore house I'm afraid"

Madhuri started laughing at this.

"You made a small mistake there. You should have said 'his imp son'. Remember what I told you the first time we met. 'Your father doesn't care about you one bit. Infact his alliance with Veeryangar might be more important to him than your life'. Well turns out it's true. This is a letter your father sent me." Madhuri said handing Tyrion the letter "Congratulating me for becoming the new Queen and showing his regret for his son being a traitor. He is not attacking anyone. Not for you, imp. Read it in the moonlight" Queen Madhuri said with a sly smile and left the prison.

9d20043d4eab7fdb367621387f8fb00a.jpg

main-qimg-7e1b95fd5b0334eb9e0e911f700e266e-lq.jpg

CHAPTER - 13

PRINCESS MRUNAL

In the shining moonlight coming through the skylight, Tyrion read the letter of his father congratualting Queen Madhuri and expressing regret over raising a traitor.

"A TRAITOR!" Tyrion gasped and sobbed, "My entire life I spend trying to be a good son, a worthy son, and... A traitor!" Tyrion broke down.

"Maybe you should have tried to become a good man first, my lord" Tyrion was starteled by this soft, calm voice coming out of the dark from the cell in front of his cell. And then, a face came forward, a pure, beautifully serene but sad face, shining in the moonlight.

"Are you... Are..." Tyrion stammered with this sudden scare.

"Yes, I am Princess Mrunal, Daughter of the only just King Ananda"

Tyrion was stunned by seeing her beauty.

"I'm sorry, my princess. Had I known you were here, I wouldn't have wept"

"Is it such a shame to cry over here in your world?"

Tyrion looked over her.

"I did not make this world. It is what it is"

"But ofcourse you did. You tried impressing your father, he tried impressing his. Everyone looking after their own interests. What are you all if not a traitor to the people?"

Tyrion couldn't take his eyes off of her as she spoke.

"Where did looking after your people bring you? Do you know how much the people of your land charged for kidnapping their princess? 100 gold coins. I spend thousands of gold coins everyday in the brothel. You, the princess of the righteous land, were cheaper to bring here than for me to fuck a whore"

Mrunal felt attacked and humliated, but her resilient face took even that sip of embarassement with dignity.

"If those hundred coins were to bring a few smiles on the faces of a few people of my kingdom, I will happily get kidnapped over and over again"

Tyrion was enamoured by this princess's courage and nobility. Even he had to accept that she was a far better person than he ever could be.

"I admire your nobility princess. I wish I had the courage to be like you. But I'm afraid my life is over. And I better not regret it in these final moments"

"So your life is not even worth 100 coins huh? I guess you are cheaper than even me"

Tyrion snorted out a laugh on this.

"I suppose it is. A dwarf is not much over here"

An angelic smile appeared on Princess Mrunal's face.

"What different would you do if you were given a second chance at life?" Mrunal asked.

"I don't know. I probably would stop trying to impress my father, and do what I think is right" Tyrion said "Maybe I would try to become more like you as a person"

"No you wouldn't" Mrunal said with a stern face.

"No I wouldn't. But I still would admire you and your likes, princess" Tyrion said respectfully.

Mrunal-Thakur-Hot-Cleavage.webp

Prince Aarya hugged Princess Mrunal warmly as soon as she stepped in the room. He was very excited. He was only excited when he saw Princess Mrunal and otherwise he would always be lost in his deliriums, not identifying anyone in his real life.

"I'm glad you came" he said "I want to show you something"

He pulled her inside the room and took her to a canvas on which he had painted.

"This is where I saw you" He said.

The painting was of a big banyan tree and below it sat beautiful princess Mrunal, singing.

"This... this is where I used to spend my evenings" Mrunal was stunned to see it.

"Yes, yes I know. I saw you there. That's where you talked to me. Your face suddenly took this sad expression and said 'Why have you not taken me from this digusting place yet?' and then your turned around and became happy again and never noticed me. This is where I fell in love with you"

Mrunal did not know what to make of it.

"My prince but I have never seen you before"

"I know. I know. But I would see you everyday and fall in love with you. Only after seeing you in reality have I been able to come back in reality" The Prince seemed really grateful and in love.

"I'm very grateful to be of such service to you my Prince, but now that you have recovered, can you arrange for me to go back to my land?"

"No!" Prince Aarya said sternly, dismissing Mrunal "IWhat if you go away and I slip back into my delirium? We can live here My princess. Spend our rest of lives here. or if you want I would invade your kingdom and win it for you"

"It already is my land, My prince" Mrunal was a bit stern this time " And brutality is not the way of my land"

Aarya looked at her, and kept looking.

"You not sending me back to my rightful place would mean war my prince. A lot of innocent lives would be lost. As a just prince, you should try to avoid it"

Aarya thought something and finally said

"I value you so much my princess. And do anything you want. I would arrange for your journey back as soon as possible" Prince told her and then hugged her.
Mrunal-Thakur-Sita-Ramam-Trailer-Launch-Industry-Hit-1.jpg

Back