• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story GAME OF FLESH AND BONES

The female character you like the most?

• Total voters
ok maybe i will continue then, but even if you guys can say you liked it, do say, otherwise i won't know
Bro you concept and story is good.
But you have to remember that you are writting a story, there will be readers for it. Other than commenting good update they will not not what else to say.
It is not a roleplay, so people won't engage. Actually not everyone can engage that is why they read stories of good authors like you.

UPDATE

Guys, I will be continuing this story soon. But I'm also starting a new very wild story based in a village and is about the villagers there. I will be needing a lot of names for characters in this story and the story would be hardcore and rough and mysterious and erotically charged. If you want to suggest names moms and sisters of the characters in the story feel free, I might take them in the story (Only suggest if those names mean something to you i.e. if you know someone by that name, so that you can feel a personal connection while reading the story)

CHAPTER- 15

JANHVI

3d53cf096e0bebaeebb58fbb6a5a5607.jpg

“HE IS YOUR BLOODY SON!” Jaime thundered at his father when he heard that he wasn’t going to attack Veeryanagar, instead he was going to be their ally in the upcoming war “ He always said that you don’t consider him your own blood. Well you proved it today. But he is my brother. And I’m going to bring him back”

Jaime roared and thundered out of the King’s room. Janhvi saw him walking out of the room in fury and joined the dots.

She followed him.

“Jaime! Listen!”

“What Janhvi? There is nothing to be said, Janhvi! I’m going. I’m not leaving him alone just like you all did, just because he is a Dwarf??”

It was a night and Janhvi wore a silk gown exposing a lot of her cleavage intentionally. She hurried and came and stood in front of Jaime. Jaime stopped.

“Get out of my way, Janhvi!”

“It is true that our father hates him because he is a dwarf. But that’s not true for me”

“That’s not true. You have never cared for Tyrion. You’ve always allied yourself with our father when it came to Tyrion. Just like you did in this matter”

“That is true. It is true that I do not care for our brother. But that has nothing to do with him being a dwarf. I do not care for anyone brother. Anyone but you” Janhvi said as she came closer to Jaime. Her bold lips quivered.

“You are my entire world, and it is you and you alone I care about. Everything else- our father, our brother, the people, our state- everything is mere plaything. A thing to use. A thing to have fun with.” Janhvi planted her lips on her brother’s let them linger there for a moment.

“That is the truth, and the whole truth. Imagine us being the sole rulers of this entire land of these wretched beings. Imagine using them for our pleasure and just for our pleasure. No other attachments”

“I’ve never seen so much hate for the people in anyone” Jaime spat on the floor in disgust.

Janhvi immediately got on her knees, held her bouncy hair behind her head and slowly licked his spit off the floor.

“But you also haven’t seen so much love for yourself in anyone” She said as she locked her eyes with him and stood back.
Jaime had nothing to say.

“What do you think these people, these noble people for whom you have so much love for are gonna do when they find out about our relations. When they find out that every night when you sleep your dick sleeps inside the airtight lips between my hips? Who do you think your brother is gonna align himself with? Is he gonna sacrifice himself the same way you are going to sacrifice yourself by going to a foreign kingdom alone?”

There was silence for some moments.

“They are going to do the same they did to our mother”

This shook Jaime.

“Our mother?”

“Yes, our mother! Our mother didn’t die while giving birth to us. No. In fact she lived for a long long time in the land of Shail Nagri. She even had one another son. And her relations with him were the same as between us.”

Jaime was dumbfounded. This was too much for him.

“But when some years ago people found out, they stripped her off of her clothes, stripped her off of her dignity and then sent her to the jungle, alone, naked to die, as people, those same wretched people, jerked off to her”

There was a hint of tears in Janhvi’s eyes.

“What are you talking about? How do you know all this?”

“She told me herself”

“What are you talking about?”

“Do you want to meet her yourself?”

“This is all just nonsense!”

“I can make you meet her!”

Janhvi’s eyes suddenly seemed bigger and hypnotizing.

“How?”

“Just leave your sword”

Suddenly the sword fell from Jaime’s hands.

“And follow me!”

97223931.webp

Jaime followed his sister.

It was the night of darkness- night of the new moon. Janhvi took Jaime to a faraway place on the outskirts of the state.

There was nothing to be seen for miles except a big bundle of wooden logs and an enigmatic lady standing beside it with a fired up torch in her hand. Due to the fire her face was lit up. This was the most beautiful face Jaime had ever seen. And it was glued to him.

As Janhvi walked in front of him towards the logs, the gown slipped off of her gorgeous body. There was nothing underneath. A naked Janhvi walked on the deserted land in front of her brother.

Janhvi walked towards a skeleton which lay beside the logs, and picked up the ribs. She wore them up. It fit her perfectly. Even her tits fit in them.

Jaime could see the lady with the torch smiling as this happened. He didn’t know what was happening. But he was too curious to disturb it.

Then naked Janhvi climbed up the wooden logs and started reciting a mantra.

“You want to meet your mother right?” The lady with the torch asked Jaime. She had something about her voice. It immediately demanded attention.

Jaime couldn’t say anything.

“Well there you go” She said and lit up the logs. The wooden logs instantly caught fire and those flames caught up to Janhvi’s flesh.

Jaime got scared about his sister.

“What the fuck is this happening?” He said as if he just woke up from a trance. He was about to jump in the fire when he felt the touch of that enigmatic woman’s soft hand on his cheeks.

“Don’t worry darling!” Her husky voice said “It’s all alright. Nothing’s gonna happen to your sister” She said and even though Jaime could see his sister’s flesh melting, he felt comfortable in her words.

Janhvi kept reciting the mantra and Jaime saw something weird happen. The flesh that melted instead of falling to the ground started covering the ribs Janhvi was wearing, and slowly he could see a form arriving out of the flesh- a human form.

Out of those flames, Jaime saw, rose a woman, a lady with an angel like quality, Everything about her was big- her aura, her body, her eyes, her hairs, her tits, her thighs, her ass. This was the most curvaceous woman Jaime had ever seen. And the sweat due to heat made her look even hotter.

Jaime felt weak and fell to his knees.

“Meet your mom- Sridevi” Aishwarya, the lady with the torch said.
f6a50d08278b7e4438f5b6f77f16c1d4.jpg

Sridevi-2014.jpg

Sridevi-XXX-Nangi-Photo-15.jpg

aishwarya-rai-sexy-1665403756.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

CHAPTER -16
TYRION

Tyrion didn’t hear anything until he saw her. She was wearing a pitch black skirt, a skirt so short that had it been a bit more short it would have been called a bikini bottom. Most of her ass cheeks were hanging in the open air. Her navel glistened in the moonlight because of the sweat which made her navel look like the most tempting hole in the world where there were a lot of gorgeous mouths, tight pussies and soft assholes.

In fact it was only by her navel that Tyrion identified her. Her face was covered in cloth.

“Katrina!” He exclaimed.

Dne-UL00-U4-AEOoj-S.jpg

“Let’s get out” Came out from the face behind the cloth/veil as she broke the lock.

“You came to save me!” Tyrion was flabbergasted.

“You saved my life once. We are now even” She said as Tyrion stepped out of his cell.

“That was for purely political reasons”

Tyrion was so small that even though he was standing, he was directly facing Katrina’s butt. And half of her huge ass hanging out of the skirt tempted him.

“Thank you” he said as he gave her butt a rough kiss from his bold lips.

“I will lock you back in the cell to die” Katrina warned as she glowered at him.

“Let’s go!” She said.

“Wait!”

“What now?”

“We also have to get the princess out” Tyrion said as he walked to the cell in front of him.

In the cell, Katrina saw Princess Mrunal sitting, her serene face lit by the moonlight.

“Let’s get you out Princess” Tyrion said.

Mrunal looked at them. Katrina immediately felt a sense of calm as she looked at her. She bowed to her.

“You go out Lord Tyrion. It is not in me to escape like this”

“But… but you have a chance. You can escape with us. Katrina won’t mind” Tyrion said as he looked towards Katrina.

“No, It would be an honor to take you with us, Princess” Katrina said.

Mrunal smiled at her and Katrina was sure that she had never seen someone as pious as her. She kept her head bowed towards her.

“I’m glad to hear that. But now since my work here is done, I have asked the prince to make arrangements for me to go home”

“And do you trust the prince? You think he would do it? It’s naive to think that those people who kidnapped you with deceit would arrange for you to go back Princess” Tyrion said concernedly.

“I’m thankful for your concern Lord Tyrion, but I was brought here deceitfully, humiliating my kingdom. A place I value more than my life. And so either the Prince, like a noble person, would arrange for my going back, and apologize to me in front of the people” suddenly Katrina saw fierceness grow in Princess Mrunal’s eyes “ or he would face the wrath of the people of my land”

Tyrion didn’t know what to say.

“As you wish, Princess” he said.

Katrina bowed to the Princess again and was about to leave when Mrunal stopped her.

Screenshot-2024-04-14-154406.png

“Wait!” She said.

Mrunal plucked a petal from the garland of the flowers she was wearing and placed it in Katrina’s palm.

“In a time of trouble, when you have nothing else to turn to, you will find help in this little petal. Farewell! ” Mrunal said.

“Farewell” uttered Katrina’s feeble lips, as she was mystified by Mrunal’s presence.

She and Tyrion started going out.

“How could her garland still be fresh after so many days of staying in this disgusting cell?” Katrina thought as she made way for their escape.

TO BE CONTINUED...

UPDATE - 17

PRIYANKA

FXXOKb9-Uc-AAp-ZOc.jpg

It was midnight, and Priyanka’s eyes were wide open. Even closing her eyes hurt her. The only thing she could move without hurting herself was her eyeballs. Her hair was tied to the wall, so her head was high, and from the dome she could clearly see that today was a full moon. She was staring at the moon, as tears dripped from her eyes, making their way to the ground by rolling down her cheeks, then her tits and ultimately to the ground. She couldn’t see it but she could sense that there was no one in the court except the two guards guarding the court, outside on the door. ‘ Is that her fate?’ Priyanka thought ‘ Is that how she is gonna be forever?’

Just then she heard someone hustling outside and then someone choking someone. After a little time , she sensed someone was coming nearer and nearer. She felt two soft but rigid hands on her tits. The hands could make out the veins on her tits. The hands grabbed the ring machine on her tits and increased their radius. The nipples on Priyanka got closed and she left a huge sigh of relief. After that, her hair was untied and she was brought to the ground. Priyanka fainted as soon as she stood on her legs and fell down. Someone sprinkled some water on her face . When she opened her eyes, she saw a girl, her piercing eyes watching her face intently. Her eyes, she didn’t know why, felt like they really cared for her.

‘Are you okay?’ The lady asked as she helped Priyanka stand up.

‘Yes, yes, I am alright’ Priyanka replied . She looked at that face again.

It was a beautiful face. A little unorthodox with very big features. But her body was massive and even Priyanka felt the surge of submissiveness when she laid her eyes on her.

‘Who are you?’ Priyanka asked.

‘My name is’ the voice replied ‘ Sobhita’

Screenshot-2024-04-15-225643.png

The face could see the lust on Priyanka, even just after being released from so much torture , she was feeling horny. Sobhita smiled a little. Brought her face closer to that of Priyanka’s and after a moment her luscious lips were scrubbing against Priyanka’s . Her tongue entered Priyanka’s mouth and started wrestling with her tongue, leading some of Priyanka’s saliva to fall into Sobhita’s mouth and some of Sobhita’s saliva fall into Priyanka’s. Just in the middle of the smooch, it occurred to Priyanka. She broke the kiss.

‘I am a Tully’ Priyanka confessed.

‘ And what do you think I am?’ Sobhita grabbed Priyanka by her hair and thrust her lips into Priyanka’s mouth, sucking her tongue. Priyanka grabbed Sobhita’s hair and started sucking those juice dripping lips too. Priyanka was so invested in the moment, that if she could she would thrust her tongue down Sobhita’s throat. She wanted to absorb all the taste of her flesh, that erotic flesh. But Sobhita suddenly pushed her away.

‘We don’t have much time’ She said ‘You have to escape’

‘Escape?’

‘Yeah. It's just a matter of time that somebody finds you are missing. Then servants would search the whole state for you’ Sobhita explained as she started walking. Priyanka followed her.

When they got out of the palace, Priyanka noticed the two guards lying unconsciously on the floor. Priyanka looked at Sobhita, who pulled her hand as she had no time for explanations. Priyanka, naked, ran behind Sobhita as her tits bounced in the moonlight. Priyanka was the second prisoner being released that night.

Sobhita felt like someone was following her in the shadows as she went through the streets pulling Priyanka in the right direction with her one hand. At one point she suddenly turned around and faced a sword, which quickly went from in front of her face to her throat. Katrina was about to push it through her throat and end Sobhita as she was Queen’s guard, but then suddenly Tyrion yelled “Stop! I know her”
FDg-GFh-TVc-AEsx-MN.jpg

Katrina stopped and Sobhita hit her with her sword. They fell into a battle of sword fighting in the middle of a sleeping state with guards of the Queen on round. Even though Sobhita was bulkier and stronger than Katrina. Katrina had better skills and was very swift with her moves. In one of the blows Katrina unarmed Sobhita making her sword fall at a distance. She was about to run her sharp blade through Sobhita’s flesh when suddenly she saw a hand beside her.

“Stop, or I’ll touch you!” Priyanka said with her hand beside Katrina’s sweat glistened shoulder.

“I am a tully” She said signaling Katrina towards her brown tits where the name ‘tully’ was tattooed in dark ink “Kill her and you will be cursed”

Katrina stopped.

“Drop the blade”

Katrina did as told.

Sobhita picked it up and kicked Katrina’s knees making her fall on her knees and went behind her with the edge of her blade on Katrina’s throat ready to cut her sexy head off when Tyrion yelled again.

“Stop you two!” Sobhita stopped but she was careful to not let Katrina make any movement. Priyanka also picked up Katrina’s sword and raised it at Tyrion.

“I am Tyrion. She is with me” Tyrion explained calmly.

Sobhita, panting, looked at him and realized he really was Tyrion.

“So… she released you huh? This the assassin sent to kill the Queen, Maester Pycelle’s whore?” Sobhita asked.

“I am nobody’s whore” Katrina said, her teeth clenched.

“Of Course you are love, that old bastard fucked the shit out of your young asshole”

“Listen, listen” Tyrion interrupted their feud “ She is escaping me, and I assume you are helping this naked tully woman escape too” Tyrion said as he noticed that Priyanka waa fully nude. Not even anything on her feet. She felt a bit embarrassed and covered her pussy with one hand.

“No need to cover it” Sobhita told her and then looked towards Tyrion “ Yes I am”

Priyanka still kept her hand on her muff. She was feeling humiliated, standing in the middle of a street, naked, even though she had been bound naked in the Queen’s court for weeks with all her holes for everyone to see.
C-7b-Tkz-Uw-AAd-ROr.jpg

“Then why don’t we do this: You guys go your way and we go our way. This won’t attract any attention and we might just get away with it” The sly little dwarf said.

“Yes, but there is a little hiccup there Lord Imp” Sobhita was nasty with her words “You see, your companion, the famous murdering whore…” Katrina resisted her grip when she said this but Sobhita’s grip was too tight on her “has seen me holding a tully woman’s hand, now she knows I’m impure, she might as well know that I in fact am a Tully myself. But the problem is, I cannot let her go, little Lord. The only way for me is to kill her and then, maybe, I can let you go”

“NO!” Tyrion again interrupted as Sobhita was about to run her blade through Katrina’s flesh.
“I’ll cut your nipples and feed it to the crows!” Katrina angrily threatened.

“Uh no you won’t darling. If you haven’t noticed yet, you are at my blade’s mercy”

“Listen” Tyrion said “ Do you trust me?”

“No”

“I’ve known for years that you are a tully and no one from my mouth has discovered this about you. And I trust her. She is a woman of her word!”

“Oh is she?” Sobhita asked sarcastically as she made Katrina’s face look up at her “ A woman of your word are you?” Sobhita laughed and then spat on Katrina’s face. Some of it even went in her mouth and her belly. Katrina felt really humiliated. She clenched her teeth and kept silent but her eyes, her eyes were scary and it looked like she would eat Sobhita alive if she just moved her blade a bit away from her.

F2-X0z-ZKXo-AEOB-1.jpg

FTw9-Sx2ag-AAs-Ub0.jpg

“Your woman of her word is a stranger to me. All I know about her is that she is an assassin and a whore. And I don’t trust either of them. She is a woman of her word one day and the next day she is in someone’s bed telling them the truths she shouldn’t as she sucks on their asshole for a few bucks” Sobhita said

“Okay Okay. But think about this, she is already wanted here for an attack on the Queen and now she would be wanted for helping me escape. That's death penalty. Why would she ever come back? And why would anyone trust her?”

“These are all political ploys. One day you are a criminal and another day you are a saint. One day you are a whore and another day you are the Queen of Veeryanagar, the most powerful land in the seven heavens. One day I trust her and another day everyone in Veeryanagar knows my real identity” Sobhita tightened the blade against Katrina’s throat.

“Okay, okay what do you suggest then?”

“You know I have fun running my sharp blade through flesh. And she looks so delicate” Sobhita said. Sweat drops from Katrina’s brow fell on Sobhita’s blade.

And then Priyanka spoke:

“I have something that can get us out of this situation”

Screenshot-2024-04-15-231054.png

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW...

UPDATE - 18

THE RESOLUTION

0shr9p28fsz31.jpg

tujwe3zag3861.webp

Katrina was on her knees as Sobhita stood a little far from her with the pointy part of her sword raised at her.

Priyanka, with nothing in her hands, approached Katrina and slowly raised her feet, placing it on her shoulder and then wrapping Katrina’s angry face inside her thighs and calves and making her lips brush against her tully lips.

“Come on wet your beak!” Sobhita said, pushing Katrina’s face a bit with her sword.

“She has already been touched by her. You don’t have to go further”

“Oh I absolutely do. So repulsed by the sight of a tully? She needs to be humiliated. She needs to taste inside of a tully woman, insides of someone she truly detests, if she wants to survive”

Katrina started to feel suffocated and finally her lips opened and her tongue came out and entered the soft tight burger pussy of Priyanka. It went inside as it quivered with anger and humiliation. She got the taste of her sweet juices. Priyanka grinded the pussy on her face before releasing her from her grasp.

“You will love her smell on your face,” Sobhita commented.

Then Priyanka made Katrina lie down on the ground by pulling her hair, with her hands behind her back and Sobhita pulled down her skirt to let her big ass breathe.

“Oh you will be embarrassed to show your big ass from now on whore” Sobhita sat down with her knee on Katrina’s back and started tattooing ‘touched by a tully’ on Katrina’s ass cheek. Sobhita took her time and even though it was a small tattoo, if Katrina was naked and her ass cheeks were parted, one could easily spot it.

“Now there is a proof that you have been touched by a tully”

“Now you can go!” Sobhita said. Katrina was allowed to stand up.

“No, this sword stays with me” Sobhita said as Katrina tried to take her sword back.

“You guys go first!”

“I will cut you into a thousand pieces and make worms eat them, I will kill you one day. Just like I killed Maester Pycelle” Katrina glowered at Sobhita.

This sent chills down even Sobhita’s spine. Tyrion was surprised to hear this news but he kept silent as he knew and had seen what had happened with her.

“You better leave before I change my mind” Sobhita finally managed to say.

Sobhita and Priyanka waited as Katrina’s angry face and Tyrion’s relieved face finally disappeared in the dark.

“Come on now!” Sobhita again started pulling Priyanka. They were getting late.
zhzklyjm61831.jpg

Screenshot-2024-04-16-101621.png

— — —

Sobhita took Priyanka to a beach. There on the beach lay a wooden boat, having space just enough for a single person.

‘Some food is loaded on the boat, and a map. You have to sail to Shailnagri. You would be safe there. ‘ Said Sobhita as she made Priyanka sit in the boat.

‘Nobody there knows what a Tully is. So you would be safe there.’ Sobhita said as she pushed the boat deep.

‘ What would I do there for a living?’ Priyanka asked worriedly

‘ Figure it out. In this world, lady, in order to get a handful you would first have to get a mouthful. So you know what you have to do. How would you do that, you have to figure it out’

“I am… I am naked” Priyanka just then realized “I have no clothes”

Sobhita was amused by Priyanka being worried about her clothes when her life was in danger. She dropped her armor and then dropped her clothes on the beach sand.

She stood naked on the beach, where no one was there to see her except Priyanka, just like she stood naked in the court of Queen Kareena. Her huge buttocks glistening with sweat, her big bulging eyes longing to fuck the meaty tully woman Priyanka in the cold sand of the night beach.
xm3ok13htjja1.webp

priyanka-relaxing-in-the-sun-instagram-july-2021-v0-3pt8ac8mxbkc1.webp

She got closer to Priyanka. Priyanka was a little embarrassed but anxious to see what was going to happen.

Sobhita took another step and Priyanka fell to the ground, in the sand. Sobhita stood near her leg casting a huge shadow on her.

Sobhita lifted her toe and slowly inserted it inside Priyanka’s tight coochie. It was wet and it felt like an oven in there. Priyanka moaned slightly. Her eyes still set on Sobhita and her beastly figure, her broad shoulder inside of which she wanted to fit in and stay forever. Sobhita then walked with her shapely leg on the other side of Priyanka. Even Sobhita was wet and she dripped on Priyanka’s belly and then tits. Priyanka’s flesh’s aroma aroused Sobhita so much that she didn’t even care if someone would catch them in the middle of things.

She then lifted her foot again and this time slowly caressed Priyanka’s bold lips with her toe and then inserted it in her mouth. Priyanka, like a good little slave sucked on it.

Sobhita then sat on Priyanka with her thunderous sides on either side of her. She took Priyanka’s soft perky tits in her hand and kneaded them. Priyanka screamed at the top of her lungs as her tits were still in pain due to how she was bound in the court.

Sobhita quickly grabbed her lips with her own thirsty ones. Both of them had quite big and bold lips and a lot of meat to suck. Sobhita sucked her lips as she drooled on her tits. Their saliva got intermixed. Priyanka got her right leg from under Sobhita’s ass and wrapped it around Sobhita’s back. Sobhita spread her left leg and she felt Priyanka’s warm burger pussy on her own. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” she moaned.

She moaned as if her soul had been touched. She no longer could control her own mouth and lips. Her drool dripped on Priyanka’s gorgeous face, some of which Priyanka took inside like people eat noodles.

Sobhita then slept on her back on the sand, both in scissoring positions. And the tully women started to scissor. Sobhita’s tight pussy lips rubbed against Priyanka’s and soon their inner thighs were all wet and both were moaning like savages. Sometimes Priyanka’s lips would enter inside Sobhita a bit and she would see heaven. Same with Sobhita. She was fiercely scissoring as shit bit on Priyanka’s hot leg.

She let her hand move up her soft thighs and pulled Priyanka under her body. She laid on her, tits against her tits, and rubbed their nipples together as both kissed and rubbed their pussies together.

“Ohhhhh fuck it’s extraaaaa hot to fuck the most forbidden woman on earthhh” Sobhita moaned and came.

Then she went down on Priyanka and started eating her burger. Slapping her tongue in and out of it like it was once in a lifetime meal. Priyanka wrapped her thighs against Sobhita’s big face.

Sobhita bit her inner thighs, giving her a love bite and then bit on her pussy too. Priyanka squirted for the first time in her life and drenched Sobhita’s face in all her juices. Sobhita made her tongue run around around her mouth to get the most of it.

Then Priyanka stood up and licked all her orgasm from Sobhita’s face. Then they sloppily kissed and nastily ate each other’s saliva and lips and cheeks and neck and nipples and nose until they realized the sun was about to rise.
freeze-frame-of-maximum-skin-show-from-raman-raghav-v0-3k66mf07017a1.webp

in-exotic-song-v0-f0y09dzwxk9c1.webp

“Don’t be ashamed of yourself. There are bigger things to worry” Sobhita said as she stood up and started wearing clothes on her sand clad beastly body.

She made Priyanka sit in the boat quickly and pushed it inside the sea as it started to sail.

The boat started to gain speed.

Priyanka looked back at Sobhita

‘ I will always remember what you did for me’ Priyanka said , her eyes watery.

“You will” Sobhita said under her breath.
in-valencia-spain-v0-vf2fh6ipvmbc1.webp

TO BE CONTINUED...

Nice and fast updates. Liked the story very much.
Very much like Katrina's treatment and Priyanka's fate.

I have generally observed, people on these forums don't reply and are not aware of the time and effort you put in.
So kudos to you.

You can discuss more ideas with me in DM.

Back