• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Help Using I keep getting this message pop up

rancidattack

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
I don't have any of the things mentioned in the message in my conversations, yet i am unable to message the admin or anju, because this message keeps popping up

the message i keep getting - Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I don't have any of the things mentioned in the message in my conversations, yet i am unable to message the admin or anju, because this message keeps popping up

the message i keep getting - Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
Same problem me also!!!!! Plz fix problems . ...

Problem solved!??

Back