• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress PNF ART❤️

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Nabha-Natesh-Desi.jpg

make more and consider softcore bikini fakes bro, they look more realistic. Next fake a bikini fake please. 🙏🏻
Thanks for support Bro, but creating of fakes doesn't work that way (for me). I must to catch my spark of passion, and see the sexuality in some girl, otherwise it won't work out well. That's why I don't make requests. In order for the fake to turn out good, it should be my choice and not someone else's. Thanks for understanding.

Rakul No Nude
(without any signature)

Rakul-No-Nude.jpg

Sorry guys, I'm just one time will go off Indian celebrity topic a bit.
Many people ask me how to make fakes and how can learn it?
Also some people ask - what is the hardest fake to make?

I answer - in the near future, when I have free time, I will make my small tutorial about fakes with visual examples for beginners and not only.

The most difficult fake to make is the "composite" fake. This is when many pictures are put together and everything should look real and photo-realistic (removing and adding the background and people, modifying the body, removing clothes, adding people and objects, drawing shadows, etc., etc, etc, etc). Just attentively look at the blanks and you will understand the difficulty)))

mats.jpg

PNF-Baywatch-no-text.jpg

Back