• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress PNF ART❤️

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Hi guys!
Now I am very busy at work in real life, but I want to show you something interesting. These are not my fakes. I have four talanted students (they are not registered on this forum), to whom I give my knowledge about the creation of fakes. They prefer to make fakes of Hollywood and European girls. The task of the last 2 weeks was to create a couple of fakes with Desi Girls and try to make it as close to my style as possible. It was a small exam. I only helped to choose the right sources, gave some tips and adjustments, they did everything on their own and the decision that the fake was finally ready was made by students themselves. I just put the desifakes logo on ready-made works. Although not everything is perfect in my opinion, I can be proud of my students, and although they are still in the learning process, they already show a good skill level. These fakes will not be published anywhere else, only on this forum in my topic.

!!! Please write in the comments which fake did you like the most? !!!

Fake#1 - Alia
Alia-Bhatt-desifakes.jpg

Fake#2 - Kiara
Kiara-Advani-desifakes.jpg

Fake#3 - Kriti
Kriti-Sanon-2-desifakes.jpg

Fake#4 - Kriti
Kriti-Sanon-desifakes.jpg

Fake#5 - Malvika
Malvika-Sharma-desifakes.jpg

Fake#6 - Rakul
Rakul-desifakes.jpg

Fake#7 - Sanya
Sanya-Malhotra-desifakes.jpg

Fake#8 - Shraddha
Shraddha-desifakes.jpg

In the process of cleaning the topic, these fakes were accidentally lost, so I return them back.

00-Aditi-Rao-PNF-desi.jpg

51-Ruhani-PNF-Desi.jpg

49-Rashmika-PNF-Desifakes.jpg

21-Elli-Avr-Ram-PNF-Desi.jpg

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Please do not post comments and replies, do not post any requests. The best reward - press the "Like" button. The update will coming soon.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Back