• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Rules Reacting to every comments to get DF coins is not allowed. Please report here

desifakes

God Father
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Reactions
DF Coins

Some users are reacting to every posts on every thread in order to increase their DF coins.

This is considered as spam behavior and not allowed. Reactions should be given only to fakes,other genuine content.

Please report any members doing this. All their DF coins will be removed and their ability to earn DF coins by liking fakes will be removed or the account may be banned

Some users are reacting to every posts on every thread in order to increase their DF coins.

This is considered as spam behavior and not allowed. Reactions should be given only to fakes,other genuine content.

Please report any members doing this. All their DF coins will be removed and their ability to earn DF coins by liking fakes will be removed or the account may be banned

At last admin noticed it. As everyone likes everything in new thread there are many bad pics created.

Respected Admin @desifakes ,

I want bring my problem into your notice that my thread named " Desi AI Creations " has been send to Private Forum and this information was shared by a moderate @anju3265 and reason was told that it contains Personal Fakes due to which it is moved to private forum, but this is wrong.

I myself never posted any personal pictures to my thread all the pictures present there, are made by AI & other members post their personal pictures to my Thread for personal fakes, but I never entertained such Requests.

So, I request 🙏 you to kindly move my thread from private forum to Normal AI Forum.

Thank You!

Back