• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Telugu actress and celebrities nude edits
S Dude thank u.
I will do it when I find the right pictures to combine. May take time. I have a few other actress that have kept on hold so hope you will wait. Thank you ?.

Anushka Shetty, her face is enough to cum all over again and again! ??❣️

But, this time, she was seen without her blouse like bra ? as the dirty hero wanted her to show off her boobs in her earlier days. As you know she's very obedient and won't bother much to show her assets. ??

Enjoy her big tits.. ??

The booby tara, Nayanatara for our DesiFake community ?. She wanted to show one of her pics where she just dared to bare inners ?. Enjoy those hot soft boobs. ??

@Kiladi007 is only Telugu Actress fakes considered?
@ArcticTern - No. Somehow, I did select Telugu as sub but I am happy to do all woods across India ?. I am posting south actress to make sense as the thread says ?. I did request to change the name of thread and sub category but none responded.

BTW, there are no Telugu actress in Tolly, all these actress are barrowed from other states you know.. ?

@ArcticTern - No. Somehow, I did select Telugu as sub but I am happy to do all woods across India ?. I am posting south actress to make sense as the thread says ?. I did request to change the name of thread and sub category but none responded.

BTW, there are no Telugu actress in Tolly, all these actress are barrowed from other states you know.. ?
Okay then please make,
Aishwarya Ramsai
Sreethu Krishnan
Avanthika Mohan
Raksha Raj
Gopika Anil
Rebecca Santhosh
Haritha G Nair
Take your own time to make

Okay then please make,
Aishwarya Ramsai
Sreethu Krishnan
Avanthika Mohan
Raksha Raj
Gopika Anil
Rebecca Santhosh
Haritha G Nair
Take your own time to make
I have not heard any of the names ?. But, will try my best to find in the coming weeks. Thank you for visiting my thread. ?

Here comes this time, Hansika Motwani ?. It's not just her moti moti boobs, this time she decided to show her moti pussy ?. Why not! ?

Here comes the bold, energetic, and sexy Samantha Ruth Prabhu ? (once with Akkeneni as last name ?).

She actually wanted to try this way ? but you know how our society ? though it's okay with you but go with the rest ?. Exclusively for you guys Sam showing her boobs and pussy.. ? Enjoy!! ?

Was super busy and couldn't get time to do fakes.

Taapsi Pannu ?, you know she is sensual and fucking hot.? She is one of the many who doesn't hesitant to show her stuff.? See her tits oozing out and want to come out of that blouse piece..?

Was super busy and couldn't get time to do fakes.

Taapsi Pannu ?, you know she is sensual and fucking hot.? She is one of the many who doesn't hesitant to show her stuff.? See her tits oozing out and want to come out of that blouse piece..?

S dude u r correct make this fucking bitch more.

Updations please
Sorry buddy. Not getting time. But, I remembered your request.

Can you share some pictures of those actress by DM?

S dude u r correct make this fucking bitch more.
Will do. Might take time because I need to look for pictures that I can do justice rather just pick up randomly and do the fake that looks bad. ?

Ok bro pls make actress kajal agarwal and genelia as lesbian sex thank u i will wait for edits dude.
Lesbian might be not the theme of this thread, but will try my best to get both Kajal and Genelia in the future. Thank you for visiting my thread. ??

Here comes Rashi Khanna ? with her unseen shoot pics exclusively for DesiFake lovers ?. Especially for this thread likers and supporters ?.

Her boobs in that transparent dress makes very sexy and beautiful ❤️.

Here comes the requested actress from South (Tamil and Malayalam), beautiful Aishwarya Ramsai ?.

She thought "why not I show some stuff (yes, her gorgeous boobies ?) to get into movies and more popular instead of just sticking to the TV industry ?.

@ArcticTern - As you requested. Hope you like this. Will do the rest but might take some time dude. Keep visiting as you always do. ??

2013 bmw 535i specs 0 60

Last edited:
Here comes the requested actress from South (Tamil and Malayalam), beautiful Aishwarya Ramsai ?.

She thought "why not I show some stuff (yes, her gorgeous boobies ?) to get into movies and more popular instead of just sticking to the TV industry ?.

@ArcticTern - As you requested. Hope you like this. Will do the rest but might take some time dude. Keep visiting as you always do. ??

2013 bmw 535i specs 0 60
Good Fake

Back