• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Telugu actress and celebrities nude edits
Here comes the requested actress from South (Tamil and Malayalam), beautiful Aishwarya Ramsai ?.

She thought "why not I show some stuff (yes, her gorgeous boobies ?) to get into movies and more popular instead of just sticking to the TV industry ?.

@ArcticTern - As you requested. Hope you like this. Will do the rest but might take some time dude. Keep visiting as you always do. ??

2013 bmw 535i specs 0 60
The fake is looks like original

Rakul Preet Singh ?. Yes, sexy and slutty actress ? who decided to show her nice boobs ❤️❤️ to her fans and others alike ?. Enjoy her figure and welcome to our Desifakes thread ?.

picture upload

Rquesting nazriya fakes plz
Will queue her up in my current list. Might take a while. Keep visiting to see others if you would like to. Thank you. ?

It's time the long awaited slutty actress, Shruthi Hassan ?. She is a treat to many of us with her curves and now she is here to pose and reveal those awesome tits ?. Yeah, her adjusted breast's nipple to her right went a bit away and pointing to the side ? but she left it to make the one staring those beautiful boobs to decide ?.

The booby tara, Nayanatara for our DesiFake community ?. She wanted to show one of her pics where she just dared to bare inners ?. Enjoy those hot soft boobs. ??

u r a perfectionist.
Sex rays simply superb

Mind-blowing
marvelous
Sexallent

u r a perfectionist

Every pic from ur hand have got beauti.....

Keep on going...
Good job dear......

Waiting for more sex rays from u

Hey Guys

I am new to this website. I did some personal fakes myself and thought of doing it on actress. I like doing fakes on original pictures for pleasure and it makes me aroused!! Lol.

Of course, don't ask me for personal fakes to share or do it for you. I will try to update this thread on a regular basis but sometimes I may totally disappear which is not in my hands due to many other personal commitments. Hopefully, you will like them.

Enjoy the fakes, be good, and stay safe.

Thank you.

With no further Ado..

Sai Pallavi..

Extreme hot make more on her

Back