• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to How to get a profaker badge

Can you put my threads in Pro Faker's Gallery? As I got Pro Faker badge now

@anju3265

Does this qualify for Pro Faker? If not - any suggestions or guidance is much appreciated!

@anju3265

Does this qualify for Pro Faker? If not - any suggestions or guidance is much appreciated!
Pro faker badge only awarded to face swap fakers.

Thread: FakeRider24's WORLD - New Faker - Desifakes.com

In a week of joining desifake, I have uploaded high resolution 2 full series and several photos, and viewers appreciated a lot with the quality and content, but I want more viewers and appreciation. I would like to see if I can be promoted to Pro faker or any stage one above it where number of viewers are more. I don't care about DM Coins you can keep me on low DM coin program, but I want more response from public as likes and msgs, that will keep motivated to make more high quality pics for them.

So far I have fulfilled 4 viewers requested pics as well and many more are in pipe to be done.

Please see if I can get chance.

send me your thread link
pro faker badge is given based on the quality of the fakes on your thread
Pls give me New faker, AI fake, pro fake, and anniversary badge

I am requesting to review my thread for Pro faker badge

Can you evaluate my thread for the pro-Faker Badge?

Back