• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Part 6: "Queen is back as a queen"

I reached home with katrina didi. I rang the bell and the first thing we saw gave me a mini heart attack. Mom was dancing near the park in a cheerleader dress

As soon as she saw us she immediately came to normal and was visibly embarassed.

Shraddha: "Maa ye sb kya hai?" (what's all of this mom)

Tabu( Embarassed to the core): "Nothing there's a department dance competition and I'm gonna participate in it

Shraddha: "In a cheerleader outfit?"

Tabu: "Oh yes i decided to try something new"

I knew that was a lie, mom was a terrible liar that's why she was one of the most honest officers. I introduced mom to katrina and then we went to top

I brought Katrina didi home for a reason. Her task was to help me seduce mom. We both went to my room there we started checking out mom's phone and as expected Alia had given her many tasks

There was a task 2 weeks ago:

"Now you've to seduce your daughter for me"

Mom: "That I can't, I'm not doing it"

Alia: "Listen you dumb whore, do you really think you've a choice? Back then i was obsessed with you but now you're completely in my control, if you don't try to get your daighter in my harem I'll expose you in public and expose you as the lesbian whore you're"

Mom: "Are you blackmailing me?"

Alia: "no I'm ordering you and I'm telling you what I'm gonna do if you don't comply"

Mom: "Look you can't blackmail me I can even have you arrested if i wish to"

Alia: "Hahahahaha dumb whore have you forgotten all the chats we've had. How many tasks you've followed on my command. I've made you have sex with a female criminal too you should be lucky i didn't order you to get fucked by her. You'll lose everything if all of it gets out, lemme just start it"

Mom: "I'll simply delete my account and then arrest you for blackmailing"

Alia: "I've screenshots you dumb whore"

Mom: "if you call me that again I'll get you arrested"

Alia: "Whore whore whore.... That's what you're "

Mom replied 10 min later: "Okay okay I've prepared the order for you, I'm coming for you"

There was no chat for 3 hours

3 hours later:

Mom: "That was the wildest fuck i ever had mistress "

Alia: "Hahahaha i know you were a whore that's why i called Priyanka and Parineeti, how easily you could've beaten us but you didn't just got naked and got fucked, sadly you didn't sleep here hopefully next time your daughter joins us too and we stay the night at your place where we fuck both of you together "

This was on Thursday night mom came home around 4 in the morning so it wasn't work, Katrina:

"how tf she managed to seduce your mom like that, aunty was definitely in to arrest her"

Shraddha: "Definitely i don't know we'll have to reach its end"

We read more, one of mom's other task which she got last week was to have a buttplug in her ass till i remove it personally. She got this task almost 6 days ago. I and Katrina were shocked mom hasn't even said anything to me about this but i was certain she was following the task.

One task involved mom eating a banana which was shoved in her ass by parineeti..

One thing was certain Alia had unreal control over mom. But we had to do something. Firstly I and Katrina looked at these tasks. She had control over mom's bath and poop too. She literally made mom control her poop just because she felt buttplug is still new in her ass. Mom didn't poop for 6 hours coz of this. So now i finally planned a move with Katrina, we went down mom was doing something on her lappy i and katrina sat with mom. We started talking mom was acting normal:

Katrina: "So aunty i heard you were a dancer in your college days?"

Tabu: "Yea that's why I'm trying for this dancing competition"

This was partially correct, there was a dance competition but this cheerleader dress thing was a task from Alia and she was supposed to show her butthole to some lady officer in her department after before or during the dance as per task.

Shraddha: "But why this cheerleader idea?"

Mom( Visibly embarassed): "Idk felt unique"

Shraddha: "But mom don't you think its against your image"

Mom: "Do you think I'm too old for this?"

Shraddha: "No No mom its not age. You see you're tall and one of the best officers around. You see you're of Katrina's height cheerleader won't suit you at all, right Katrina didi."

Tabu ( trying to change topic): "Kaha yaar katrina toh mujhse lambi hai"( no. Katrina is taller than me)

Shraddha: "Chalo dekhte hain, mom didi khade ho jao" ( Let us see, mother sister stand up)

Katrina stood with a smile didn't say anything, mom also stood up they looked so cute side by side

Katrina laughed as she was taller but that's where we were supposed to make our move. Mom was very casual immediately katrina touched her ass( near anus) and pushed butt plug in slightly, mom moaned: "Ahhhhhh"

Katrina: " Kya hua aunty? Kuch hai aapke peeche" (What happened aunty? There's something behind you)

Mom: "W...what...what? Kuch nhi hai( Nothing's there)

Katrina: "Nhi aunty mujhe kuch feel hua" (No aunty i felt something)

Mom: "No no katrina beta i know na "

Katrina: "No there's something" Katrina again touched her ass but this time mom was very cautious she literally shouted:

"KYA KAR RAHI HO? DURR HATO STAY AWAY FROM ME, GO AND HAVE YOUR DINNER AND DON'T TOUCH MY BUTT EVER AGAIN" (what are you doing stay back)

I and Katrina got scared and moved back, Katrina said sorry aunty and we 3 ate. No one said anything mom was giving mixture of expressions

image upload

Soon we ate and back in the room:

Katrina: "What do we do now? It seems she doesn't want to come out of her submission"

Shraddha: "But we need to get her out, lets go to her room I've a plan you just agree to whatever i say"

Katrina: "Alright"

Shraddha and Katrina enter Tabu's room, shraddha:

"Mom katrina didi is sorry, she just felt something is there that's why she touched"

Tabu: "Its okay leave it, why don't you both sleep"

Shraddha: "Mom we've decided to sleep here in your room"

Katrina" Yes aunty, don't worry Shraddha will sleep in between"

We all laughed and then mom said:

"okay okay sleep here i was done with my work anyway"

We chatted casually then suddenly i said:

"Mom you seem stressed out should we massage you?"

Tabu: "Aree no, its part of my thing"

Katrina: "Nothing like that aunty lemme do it"

Mom: "Arre no no"

Shraddha: "Seriously mom shut up"

Soon Katrina brought up some oil and we started massaging her, we removed her nightie, mom was just in her bra and panty. I massaged her shoulders meanwhile katrina massaged her back. Slowly, katrina opened her bra hook to which mom said:

"aree puri nangi kr dogi kya katrina" (Are you gonna strip me naked katrina)

To which she said: "sirf chaddi hi toh baki hai wo bhi utar dungi"( only panty remains I'll remove that too"

Tabu( immediately got alert and tried to get up) saying: "Aree no no ye nhi.."

Shraddha: "Mom relax we're all girls here"

*we gently put her on bed and before she could understand, katrina very cleverly pulled her panties down, now she was stuck, Katrina said:

"aunty there's something between your buttcheeks"

Mom was quiet and was embarassed beyond repair she started crying there itself. I took out the buttplug, honestly it was mixed with her sweat shit stains and what not. We both hugged mom who was stark naked. Before she could say anything i told her:

"mom i know this for 2 weeks now. I know everything you've done, i know what Alia has demanded from you, my only complain is you didn't tell me yourself"

Tabu: "What could I say? I'm a terrible terrible mother....."

Shraddha: "Oh shut up mom never say that. You are the greatest person i know. I know how she seduced you we'll know the details later but now you tell us what is she planning against me. How is she planning to seduce me"

Tabu: "Shraddha, she's not only planning to seduce you she wants revenge for everything you've done. You don't know how powerful her connections are. Your college dean is her slut too."

Katrina: "Mrs. Madhuri? She's my project guide...."

Shraddha: "So that's how that Priyanka adds your points in her theses, bitch Madhuri"

Tabu: "I don't know what to do, i tried to arrest these 3 last week "

Katrina: "Yea we read those chats"

Tabu: "What.... How?"

Katrina: "Not important but tell us how did they control you"

Tabu: "I don't know I reached as a police officer, but i didn't take anyone with me. She invited parineeti and priyanka too. All 3 tried explaining me things. I slapped Alia once as she called me slut there. But then she got angry. She gave me the look which i fear. Idk why i fear that look from her. I immediately apologised and then idk Priyanka and Parineeti undressed me Alia spanked me in return of that slap. And all 3 fucked me till i slept. I woke up and i saw parineeti sleeping behind me with strapon still in my ass. I woke up and Alia said you'll drive home naked. Which i did though i cheated along the way i wore full clothes once i got out of her house area"

Shraddha: "This will all end soon mom"

Tabu: "Sweetie i know you wanna save me but its not possible...."

Shraddha: "Sssshhhh i have everything planned"

Mom: "What have you planned?"

I told her everything and showed her proofs she was happy but shocked at the same time i and katrina laughed. Then i said:

"Mom her queen is gone now you've to decide whether you wanna return in this game or no because if you do then we will be the strongest once you get out of her chain of submission we win with ease."

Tabu: "You don't understand don't you? I need a mistress.. I like her as my mistress, i just don't want you to get involved in this"

Shraddha: "How exactly will you stop that? Her task is to get me in her slut list and she doesn't care much about you. She'll expose you, she threatened you directly didn't she? You can't do anything if you're in her chain and you're not being a slut to her now that's something I've decided"

*Tabu was quiet I added: "if you want to have lesbian mistresses its gonna be me or kattu or both of us"

Tabu: "But you're my daughter"

Shraddha: "Doesn't make you any less of a slut"

Tabu: "Please don't use that word"

Shraddha: "I've seen you use far worse words now listen you've landed yourself in trouble and we're safest option you've from here, but that's not important rn we need to save you that's important now tell me what does alia want you to do"

Tabu: "She wants you now..... I don't matter that much. She loves the idea of fucking both of together. I've decided I'm gonna keep postponing and when its not possible I'd either be exposed and lose everything or she'd be kind enough to not do that"

Katrina: "Sweet mother of God and how would your daughter feel if you do that? You're such a strong lady but you're thinking like this. Try fighting it but anyway you're not alone now. Not anymore we'll help. tell me does she have any plans to seduce shraddha"

Tabu: "She said she'd try in college but she was frustrated that you never gave her attention i got spanking for it. Now thing is she wants me to do it for her otherwise i get punished. Now she has asked me to video tape you bathing or doing something like that"

I listened and said: "Hehe lets give her what she wants"

Tabu and Katrina together: "WHAT!!!"

Shraddha: "I'll pose in bathing position and mom you send it to Priyanka, I'll do the rest"

They both were confused so i said:" anyway mom did she meet you today?"

Mom said: "Yes both she and Parineeti came"

"And what happened?" I asked

Mom was reluctant first but she told hiw parineeti and Alia used her today. How they dped her with parineeti taking her ass. She didn't like her one bit but Alia gave her full control. Parineeti was very rough with her. She loved her asshole and called mom her ass wife. She also claimed that I'd be her ass daughter soon
. We both asked mom to spread her ass. Mom did and it was completely gaped and opened. Katrina immediately kissed her asshole

We both were shocked but katrina started sniffing and kissing mom's anus. Mom was moaning and shoving Katrina's face in her ass. I was behind katrina and licking her pussy. It was more like a chain.

Soon we changed sides i started licking katrina meanwhile katrina licked me mom was sucking Katrina's breasts. Suddenly i did something and shoved a finger in Tabu's pussy. She moaned but immediately said: "No"

I laughed and said "okay "

So This continued for the night I've my queen now but Alia won't be easy to beat either. Suddenly a plan came in my mind
I'm very excited to where this story is heading

Part 7: 2 queens?

We were done seducing mom. The night was very hectic though i didn't do directly with her but yes relation had changed slightly. Next morning i was feeling very fresh and so was Katrina. We kissed each other and mom was sitting there watching us quite tensed

I went to her and asked:

"Kya hua maa?" (what happened mom)

Tabu: Jo ho rha hai wo sahi nahi hai( The things happening aren't right)

Shraddha: "Kyu? Aap jab Alia parineeti aur Priyanka jaiso se chud sakte ho toh phir humme kya kami hai?( why? If you can get fucked by Alia Parineeti and priyanka whats the fault in us?)

Tabu: "But you're my....."

Shraddha keeps her finger on tabu's lips:

"listen mom it'll all be over soon. If i don't save you now we'll all be ruined"

Tabu kept quiet and all 3 game each other a hug. Today we had given mom a task, that she won't be meeting anyone except Priyanka. I and Katrina left for college, I decided to ride the bike that Alia owned. Today was the start of direct battle with Alia and that'll begin in parking lot. I'll ride her father's bullet to college. I and Katrina started off the journey:

Once we reached college, we saw Parineeti and Alia coming out of their car in the parking lot.

And as soon as Alia saw me parking her dad's bike her reaction was once in a lifetime, she was shocked and to a point horrified.

I just said: "Oh hi Alia, I wanted to inform you that HoD ma'am will take a class test today"

Alia: "Wtf, how did you get my dad's bullet?"

Shraddha( Jokingly): "Why don't you ask him?"

Alia: "I'm not joking b....."

Shraddha: "Whoa whoa you better watch your mouth brat I'm not parineeti.....( *Parineeti gave a weird stare so i sarcastically added) ma'am."

Parineeti: "What do you mean?"

Katrina: "Don't you know dear? You shouldn't have sent your sister out of the room like that you know" (And we both laughed)

Parineeti: "Wh...what?"

Katrina: "Relax dear, Priyanka was angry that you and Alia locked her out of your room, she was so mad that she said she wouldn't be staying at your room ever" (In reality Shraddha had fucked her so bad that she was forced to sleep in her room)

Parineeti: "Yes ma'am I'll talk to her"

Alia: "But ma'am your student has taken my father's bike"

Katrina: "Is it true Shraddha?"

Shraddha: "Yes ma'am i left my scooter in her place too na, didn't aish.... I mean aunty ji tell you Alia?"

Alia confused.

Shraddha: "Ye aunty bhi na... Kafi bhulakkad hain( this aunty is so forgetful) don't worry I'll collect my scooter in the evening till then I'm your daddy Alia"

Alia: "You wish"

Shraddha just laughed and walked off leaving both of em shocked. They both immediately went towards some different direction. I didn't see Alia anywhere in the class, I was sure she must be fucking Parineeti somewhere or some other in her harem, after the lecture got over I went to katrina didi's office. Katrina was eating at the time. I said:

"sirf khana hi khaoge?"( You'll only eat food)

And lifted my skirt

Katrina immediately called me near. I went and showed my pussy. She put roti in my pussy and ate. It was weird stung slightly but i enjoyed. We both laughed. Then katrina immediately licked my pussy. I kept on moaning. Then suddenly katrina said: "Won't you return the favour?"

I said" why not?"

I started and she was moaning. I said: "Ahh kattu your pussy is so tasty....." We continued and then we had 69 too. More than an hour passed and for the time in my life I bunked a lecture. Soon Katrina didi said: "Ab suno I've to run to Madhuri ma'am for my theses"

Shraddha: "Oh yes we've to excute revenge on that bitch too"

Katrina: "Of course but not as of now."

We kissed each other adjusted our dress and went. Soon we were heading towards the dean's office as soon as we reached near the door her secretary Neha said:

"ma'am busy hain"

To describe Neha she was tall and busty. She was a bit attitudy and people called her mini dean, she is mother of 2:

Katrina: "Jane do na ma'am" (lemme go ma'am)

Neha: "Aree ek baar bola na busy hai, samajhte kyu nahi ho tum log chillaye bina"( I told you once she is busy why don't you guys understand without Me shouting)

upload image

Katrina wanted to argue but i said:

"okay sorry ma'am"

Soon we got out and i said:

"Don't worry i know the backdoor to her office"

Katrina just followed me and soon we went towards it, i suddenly noticed parking lot which was nearby and i was shocked. Mom's vehicle was in the college. Wtaf!!!! MOM HAD BETRAYED ME IN A MATTER OF HOURS. Katrina somehow calmed me down, i immediately used my phone's software to track mom. The location nearly gave me a heartattack. Mom was in Madhuri's (our dean's)office!!!!

So wtf happened? Did Alia and parineeti make their move like this. While I was absent they called mom here and they're asking her to wait in dean's room. I immediately called mom, she didn't receive once. I called again this time she cut with a reply in message:

"In a meeting will call you in sometime"

Katrina said: "Connect to her audio"

Shraddha: "yes yes...."

I connected and omg what i heard was shocking mom and Dean ma'am were shouting:

"Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh"

Parineeti: "Btao randiyo unn dono randiyo ko bike kaise mili?" (tell us sluts how tf did those 2 sluts got that bike)

Mom: "Sach mein mujhe nahi pata please spank mat karo" (Really i don't know please don't spank me)

Alia: "Chup randi, teri beti ki harkato ki saza hai ki tu aaj Dean ma'am k aage expose ho gayi aur dean randi teri student ki galti ki saza hai ki tu officer ma'am k aage expose ho gayi" (Shut up slut, its your daughter's fault that you get exposed in front of Dean ma'am and dean slut its your student's fault that you got exposed in front of officer ma'am"

Madhuri" Really mistress i didn't tell her..... Ahhhhhhhhhh"

Alia: "Shut the fuck up whore otherwise I'll call in Neha too. You don't want her rough anal fuck do you? She has fucked you right? She told us you fart a lot, and my god she was right, tabu ji for your daughter's fault there's one last humiliation you've to beat, that's taking a slut like Madhuri's fart on your beautiful face"

Tabu: "Okay mistress"

Soon we heard laughters and mom's cough.

Then Alia said:

"chalo bend over you two time to fuck you both, parineeti you take slut aunty I'll take slut ma'am"

Soon we heard a lot of moaning and alia and parineeti spanking and kissing and enjoying with both mom and dean. Then we heard:

"chalo now time to fuck police ma'am in DP, Madhuri ma'am you can rest"

"Thank you mistress" Madhuri said

Soon we heard mom screaming and it seemed Alia was in her pussy and Parineeti in her ass. Mom was screaming and crying. Soon we heard mom say:

"No no no not that please no"

Alia: "Shut up bitch, Madhuri ma'am hold her hands time to shove this bat in her ass"

We heard mom's screams as some bat was being shoved in her ass, i imagined the 3 bitches torturing mom. Soon it stopped.

Madhuri: "Marr gayi kya?" (is she dead)

Both parineeti and Alia laughed.

Parineeti: "She is a very strong slut paani maro hosh aajaega"( pour some water she'll be fine)

Soon we heard mom sobbing, then Alia said:

"Now that we've fucked your ass, its time for you loudmouth daughter too, i can call her into office rn but its not until she herself confesses that she's a whore like her mom. Anyway, ma'am why don't you take revenge on this whore Madhuri who made sure you get fucked in the ass by this bat. This bitch farted on your ass take revenge"

Soon it seemed Madhuri ma'am was screaming and mom was fucking her ass. And these 2 laughed. After sometime i heard mom moan too, and Parineeti:

"yes whore we'll form a train"

And soon parineeti moaned too. It seemed there was a train. Madhuri ma'am fucked by tabu, tabu fucked by parineeti, parineeti fucked by Alia. This continued for an hour and soon we heard from Alia:

"Okay main toh thak gayi, parineeti tu jaake apni randi behen ko sambhal main iss randi k sath ghar ja rhi hu, raste mein iski beti mili toh beti ko bhi chod dungi"( Parineeti I'm tired you go and take care of your slut sister, I'm going home with this slut if we find her daughter on the way we'll fuck her too.).

Parineeti: "Okay mistress"

And we immediately cut the call and ran towards the office door and we carefully hid and saw mom and Alia leave. If i was alone I'd have jumped on Alia and fucked her there but katrina controlled me very well. We both watched em leave and soon parineeti left too. Soon we saw Neha going in the office too. I and Katrina went near the door and heard, Madhuri:

"ahhhh fatt gyi meri gaand aur chut, kamini tabu, chod k chali gyi"( ah my ass and pussy are torn, bitch tabu left me after fucking me)

Neha: "hahahaha its her choice."

Madhuri: "Shut up and apply the ointment"

Soon we heard Madhuri: "Ahhhhhhh don't finger I'm not getting fucked by you today itna hi gf manti hai toh bachayi kyu nahi?" (If you think of me as your gf why didn't you save me?)

Neha: "Because slut gf needs to be punished ab let me finger."

Madhuri: "Ahhhhh noooo"

That's when Katrina realised the door wasn't locked. This was ideal time for revenge. Katrina immediately opened the door and we both were in. Both women were shocked as Madhuri was butt naked and Neha was applying ointment and naughtily fingering Madhuri's butthole. We both laughed as we saw em. They were shocked.

upload pic

Part 8: Check!!!!

*We didn't have to do much. Madhuri was shameless. Neha had lil shame she tried to say something but Katrina just kept a finger to her lip and she was quiet.

Madhuri shamelessly said: "What do you both want?"( She was still butt naked with Neha sitting near her ass)

Katrina: "Nothing much ma'am just your injured ass"

Neha: "How dare you both? First you barge in uninvited...."

Shraddha: "Oh so if we were invited will we be treated like you? Or this bitch's mistress would've treated us like they treat you, miss enforcer?"

Apparently this was a surprise for both of them
what's my monitor resolution

Madhuri: "If you know my mistresses you definitely know your mother's...."

Neha suddenly slapped Madhuri's ass very hard and she shouted "ahhhhh wtf?"

To which Neha said: "Not now..."

Both looked very dumb while me and katrina just smiled suddenly i came up with a plan, I decided to play dumb too.

"what about my mom?" I said

"Ah nothing... Anyway what brings you to my office" Madhuri said

"You're butt naked with your secretary fingering your secret hole and you're asking us what are we here for? Bitch if anything its time for you to payback for all the biasness you've done towards me"

Katrina said in anguish:
detect screen resolution

Madhuri: "You can't do anything about it..."

Shraddha: "Oh really ma'am..." In front of those two dumb bitches i took out my phone and took their pictures.

"Time to upload these" i said as katrina laughed.

"You dare not...." Neha getting her aggressive tone

"Oh you dumb slut, you've been a pain in the butt now we'll give you pain in the butt, your slut boss can't take take enough dicks anyway but you'll like a good pitch secretary" Said katrina

Neha angrily stood up and came towards us, she tried to slap Katrina but katrina held her hand and twisted her arm.

"Time for payback" said katrina as i ripped open her shirt buttons

"WHAT THE FUCK LEAVE ME BITCHES, MADHURI CALL THE SECURITY" Neha shouted

"Oh bitch how would the security feel finding you butt naked and your bitch secretary in bra where you've been in this room for last 1 hour and besides that if you call them I'll upload your sweet butt on college what's app group" Said Shraddha

Madhuri didn't move, Neha tried to protest but Shraddha and Katrina were too much for her, soon she was naked and very angry.

"Randiyo madarchodo maa chod dungi kuttiyo"( bitches sluts I'll fuck your mother motherfuckers)

"Only you'll get fucked bitch" said katrina

Soon we picked used dildo and despite her protests i started fucking her in her pussy meanwhile she licked the strapon which was either in my mom's or her boss' ass.
She was crying soon

how to determine screen resolution

Madhuri was sitting and watching everything when i looked at her and said, bitch dance while we fuck this whore if your dance is impressive we'll let you go. We continued fucking Neha pussy and mouth taking turns.

Madhuri started dancing and she worn back her saree very casually. I didn't warn her about nudity.

Suddenly Katrina ordered her to do strip tease which she did. We had humiliated Neha by now but one last thing was left we removed strapons and then said:

"Bitch we're done with you now go and sit at your desk without panty"

We kept her panty she worn back her clothes while we moved towards naked Madhuri.

Katrina spanked her hardly, she screamed. Then I said:

"Lets take one revenge" i picked that baseball bat which was shoved in my mom's butthole. Madhuri knew what was about to happen she started crying and ran to the dean's bathroom and jumped in bathtub, she was crying there too which was full of water

"Please no... Don't do that" Madhuri

"Abhi toh kuch kia hi nahi but aapne andaza laga lia shayad lubricate kr lia but ise kaun lubricate krega" ( till now we haven't done anything but you might've guessed, you lubricated yourself but who will lubricate this bat) I said

Katrina grabbed her by hair and i shoved that bit in her mouth. The bat which she shoved in my mom's butt was in her mouth. Then we opened her injured ass she was still crying. We just shoved it in and her screams were muffled by Katrina. She tried to kick and wriggle but no avail. She collapsed in 5 moves.

"Good riddance" *I said as Katrina put water on her face"

"Now that our revenge has been completed i think we can be friends. Just don't fuck around with Priyanka, you can be in our harem"

Madhuri was quiet, to which we asked:

"What bitch?"

Madhuri: "I'm already in 4 harems out of which 2 are of my students"

We just laughed and I said:

"Don't worry if you join us we'll definitely reduce your workload sure you're a slut but who doesn't like a holiday"

Madhuri: "how exactly?"

Shraddha: "Dumb bitches don't ask questions if you accept we'll have a surprise for you tomorrow evening"

Madhuri( looking pretty excited): "okay i accept"

Shraddha: "Welcome now we'll protect you too, any other thing you want "

Madhuri: "please apply that ointment in my anus"

Katrina spanked her and said: "for that we'll send Neha i promise after sometime we'll let you both free if you want "

Madhuri just nodded we moved out, Neha got scared when she saw us, I said:

"Slut go and help the big slut and don't ever discuss this with anyone"

Neha: "y.... Ye...yes"

Shradha: "yes what?"

Neha: "Yes mistress"

Good bitch. Then i and Katrina decided to ride to Alia's house first as we had to leave bikes there
javascript detect screen resolution

We gave the key to security and i took my scooty and took Katrina with me. I said:

"Its better you stay with me tonight too we've to talk to mom"

Katrina agreed we soon reached home. Time had come to confront mom, I saw mom was walking weirdly, I just said:

"Stop there mom"

"What?" Mom asked

"Where were you today?"

Mom was shocked...." O... Office"

Katrina: "Even my imaginary son says better lies than that"

"Mom we know how you betrayed us today"

Mom didn't say anything she just started sobbing:

"No point in it... You chose her"

Tabu: "no sweetie its not that... She basically said she'll tell you if i didn't go there"

Shraddha: "so you're saying you got blackmailed"

Tabu: "no.... I went there to take action....."

Katrina: "But got wet when you saw her..."

She didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. I asked her:

"What's your task?"

Tabu: "please don't ask..."

Shraddha: "there's nothing left to hide just tell me so that i can save us"

Tabu: "she wants me to videotape you in shower. She will use it against you and she's coming to our place on Sunday to interview me. Basically task for me is to eat you from under the table. I'll excuse myself in between she'll distract you with your video and I'll go under table. That's when she'll reveal everything and make you her slut too"

Me and Katrina both laughed. We said:

"We'll give her exactly what she wants, mom i want you to videotape me while i bath"

Tabu: "What... Shraddha ... I'm not...."

Shraddha: "mom look your betrayal hurt me a lot more please do this and you've to send it to Priyanka only when i tell you"

Tabu confused

Katrina: "she knows what's good, trust her"

Mom agreed. And soon shoot started

pic host

I was done. Needless to say Katrina and mom were naked by the time we showered. Videos were saved. Soon i started licking katrina and she was crazy she was pressing mom's boobs. I said:

"Let her rest today..."

To which mom said: "naah bahut stamina hai"( no I've a lot of stamina"

All of us laughed and i spanked mom, mom was "ahhhh"

That night i licked mom too. Mom's pussy tasted so great, it was my birthplace. She licked me and it was great. Katrina licked us both. We all applied ointment to mom's ass. We made mom dance nude too which we joined too. It was a night of sniff play and dance.

Soon around 4 I told mom to send this to Priyanka which she did. Priyanka was online she called:

"Hello" naked mom said who was getting played by katrina at the time

"Ye kya bheja aapne mujhe? Apni hi beti..."( What did you send me your own daughter")

"Arre pagal i know everything that how my daughter made you her slut but I'm loyal to mistress Alia" I pinched her ass as she said it "ahhhhhhh"

Priyanka: "kya hua?( what happened)"

Tabu: "macchar"( mosquito)

We both laughed. Then mom continued her part of script:

"Don't show this to mistress Alia now, first you take your revenge on Shraddha tomorrow morning. Bring mistress Parineeti too"

Priyanka ( seemed very happy): "oh I sure will you're the best aunty"

Tabu: "no you're the best"

Priyanka: "See you tomorrow, good night"
Tabu: "Good night"

So now it was a great troublesome situation for Alia. She didn't know her knights and rooks both were gone i was very powerful on board..... Parineeti will get it tomorrow

*We didn't have to do much. Madhuri was shameless. Neha had lil shame she tried to say something but Katrina just kept a finger to her lip and she was quiet.

Madhuri shamelessly said: "What do you both want?"( She was still butt naked with Neha sitting near her ass)

Shraddha: "Oh so if we were invited will we be treated like you? Or this bitch's mistress would've treated us like they treat you, miss enforcer?"

Both looked very dumb while me and katrina just smiled suddenly i came up with a plan, I decided to play dumb too.

"You're butt naked with your secretary fingering your secret hole and you're asking us what are we here for? Bitch if anything its time for you to payback for all the biasness you've done towards me"

Katrina said in anguish:
detect screen resolution

Shraddha: "Oh really ma'am..." In front of those two dumb bitches i took out my phone and took their pictures.

"Oh you dumb slut, you've been a pain in the butt now we'll give you pain in the butt, your slut boss can't take take enough dicks anyway but you'll like a good pitch secretary" Said katrina

Neha angrily stood up and came towards us, she tried to slap Katrina but katrina held her hand and twisted her arm.

"Oh bitch how would the security feel finding you butt naked and your bitch secretary in bra where you've been in this room for last 1 hour and besides that if you call them I'll upload your sweet butt on college what's app group" Said Shraddha

Madhuri didn't move, Neha tried to protest but Shraddha and Katrina were too much for her, soon she was naked and very angry.

"Randiyo madarchodo maa chod dungi kuttiyo"( bitches sluts I'll fuck your mother motherfuckers)

Soon we picked used dildo and despite her protests i started fucking her in her pussy meanwhile she licked the strapon which was either in my mom's or her boss' ass.
She was crying soon

Madhuri was sitting and watching everything when i looked at her and said, bitch dance while we fuck this whore if your dance is impressive we'll let you go. We continued fucking Neha pussy and mouth taking turns.

Madhuri started dancing and she worn back her saree very casually. I didn't warn her about nudity.

Suddenly Katrina ordered her to do strip tease which she did. We had humiliated Neha by now but one last thing was left we removed strapons and then said:

We kept her panty she worn back her clothes while we moved towards naked Madhuri.

"Lets take one revenge" i picked that baseball bat which was shoved in my mom's butthole. Madhuri knew what was about to happen she started crying and ran to the dean's bathroom and jumped in bathtub, she was crying there too which was full of water

"Abhi toh kuch kia hi nahi but aapne andaza laga lia shayad lubricate kr lia but ise kaun lubricate krega" ( till now we haven't done anything but you might've guessed, you lubricated yourself but who will lubricate this bat) I said

Katrina grabbed her by hair and i shoved that bit in her mouth. The bat which she shoved in my mom's butt was in her mouth. Then we opened her injured ass she was still crying. We just shoved it in and her screams were muffled by Katrina. She tried to kick and wriggle but no avail. She collapsed in 5 moves.

"Now that our revenge has been completed i think we can be friends. Just don't fuck around with Priyanka, you can be in our harem"

"What bitch?"

"Don't worry if you join us we'll definitely reduce your workload sure you're a slut but who doesn't like a holiday"

Shraddha: "Dumb bitches don't ask questions if you accept we'll have a surprise for you tomorrow evening"

Katrina spanked her and said: "for that we'll send Neha i promise after sometime we'll let you both free if you want "

Good bitch. Then i and Katrina decided to ride to Alia's house first as we had to leave bikes there

We gave the key to security and i took my scooty and took Katrina with me. I said:

Katrina agreed we soon reached home. Time had come to confront mom, I saw mom was walking weirdly, I just said:

"Stop there mom"

"What?" Mom asked

"Where were you today?"

Tabu: "no sweetie its not that... She basically said she'll tell you if i didn't go there"

"What's your task?"

Tabu: "she wants me to videotape you in shower. She will use it against you and she's coming to our place on Sunday to interview me. Basically task for me is to eat you from under the table. I'll excuse myself in between she'll distract you with your video and I'll go under table. That's when she'll reveal everything and make you her slut too"

"We'll give her exactly what she wants, mom i want you to videotape me while i bath"

Shraddha: "mom look your betrayal hurt me a lot more please do this and you've to send it to Priyanka only when i tell you"

Tabu confused

pic host

I was done. Needless to say Katrina and mom were naked by the time we showered. Videos were saved. Soon i started licking katrina and she was crazy she was pressing mom's boobs. I said:

"Let her rest today..."

That night i licked mom too. Mom's pussy tasted so great, it was my birthplace. She licked me and it was great. Katrina licked us both. We all applied ointment to mom's ass. We made mom dance nude too which we joined too. It was a night of sniff play and dance.

Soon around 4 I told mom to send this to Priyanka which she did. Priyanka was online she called:

"Ye kya bheja aapne mujhe? Apni hi beti..."( What did you send me your own daughter")

"Arre pagal i know everything that how my daughter made you her slut but I'm loyal to mistress Alia" I pinched her ass as she said it "ahhhhhhh"

"Don't show this to mistress Alia now, first you take your revenge on Shraddha tomorrow morning. Bring mistress Parineeti too"

So now it was a great troublesome situation for Alia. She didn't know her knights and rooks both were gone i was very powerful on board..... Parineeti will get it tomorrow
Greattt story , how long will it continue btw?? Just asking

Depends on a lot of things I've not thought of an end yet but yes for now we've an equal circle. Back and forth lets see where we're headed too
You can add more concepts like spanking humiliation of Madhuri or parineeti by shraddha and katrina tabu going pantyless and her uniform got split near he ass and women constables had a good look of her

Katrina said in anguish:
detect screen resolution

She was crying soon

"What bitch?"

"Stop there mom"

"What?" Mom asked

"Where were you today?"

"What's your task?"

Tabu confused

pic host

"Let her rest today..."

Waiting for revenge on Alia and Parineeti

Next chapter is gonna be people's choice chapter.... People can comment what they wanna see in the next one I'm gonna write it similarly.
Would love to see a rough intercourse with all girls involved

With probably anyone of them having a boyfriend and he gets to know about the lesbo and he gets abducted and is raped in a bdsm manner by a milf like Madhuri ?

1)I hope shradha wins, we need an episode where she fucks Alia, parineeti, Madhuri Neha and Aishwarya and Tabu finally becoming alias mistress
2) may be you can also do a alternate ending where the opposite happens
3)maybe a romantic ending where Alia expresses her affection to Alia and submits herself to shradha.
Anyway amazing stuff keep going, full support ?

Would love to see a rough intercourse with all girls involved

With probably anyone of them having a boyfriend and he gets to know about the lesbo and he gets abducted and is raped in a bdsm manner by a milf like Madhuri ?
Tough suggestions but lets see what I can do

Back