• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
H
1)I hope shradha wins, we need an episode where she fucks Alia, parineeti, Madhuri Neha and Aishwarya and Tabu finally becoming alias mistress
2) may be you can also do a alternate ending where the opposite happens
3)maybe a romantic ending where Alia expresses her affection to Alia and submits herself to shradha.
Anyway amazing stuff keep going, full support ?
That's ending pretty good suggestions might go for any of the 3
Thank you for your comments

Part 9: people's choice moves

The morning was all set, Priyanka was arriving soon. She had ordered mom to open the door naked which mom did and hurriedly pulled priyanka in though parineeti was adamant of mom coming out of the house nude and welcoming her. Priyanka was just laughing while mom looked very tensed as she wasn't told what to do in such a situation. Priyanka also went out and both sisters started laughing

Mom just stood shocked but suddenly mom did the unthinkable. She hurriedly went out and dragged both sisters in. Both sisters laughed like crazy while mom was sweating like hell. Parineeti said:

"pyari randi paseene paseene ho gayi"( slut is all sweaty)

Mom didn't say anything.

Priyanka: "aunty beti se pehle maa ko chod dein?"( Should we fuck mom before daughter)

And without waiting for permission they made mom sit in between them and both started sucking her boobs.

Parineeti: "Kya boobs hain yaar iske mast, abhi bhi humari age k ladkio se behtar hain"( her boobs are better than our age girls)

Priyanka: "its literally mango"

I and Katrina just watched this

and then the sisters got naked. They both stood up and were wearing strapons.

Mom: "Puri taiyari k sath aayi ho" ( you've come fully prepared)

Parineeti: "Oh yes badla jo lungi" ( oh yes I'll take revenge)

Tabu: "kispe" (on whom)

Parineeti: "On your slut daughter. She fucked my sister and peed on her, I'll do all the nasty things to her today"

Tabu: "but...."

Parineeti: "Shut up you slut you'll pay equally now stand up and bend over your daughter must wake up to your spanking"

Mom did and parineeti for fun spanked her while Priyanka watched but I had enough. Now its time to show this whore who's the boss.

Shraddha: "You shouldn't be doing this, you shouldn't be doing things you can't bear yourself you know"

I just stood on the door way making expressions

Parineeti first looked surprised but then gave a sarcastic smile

"Chalo accha hua uth gayi, its time for you to take your whore mom's place" parineeti

"You better be careful with your words whore this isn't Alia's home and you're not with her now give me that strapon and bend over"

Priyanka watched with shocked expression

Parineeti gave an angry reaction

And said:

"why would i do that when your slut mom is bent over naked in front of me"

Shraddha: "Oh about that, mom would you kindly come and switch on the laptop"

Mom just stood up and walked to laptop

Parineeti was shocked and angry:

"slut you better...."

Before she could complete mom slapped her hard on the cheek, she was shocked beyond anything.

"Wtf aunty.... Ye kya ho rha hai?" (Tf is going on) Priyanka

"Oh you dumb bitch you actually thought you came here for taking your revenge? You were invited by me we were about to fuck you both today only otherwise your beautiful pics will be uploaded by mom today only rn"

Priyanka was shocked beyond words, she was sad and was literally begging for not to do it.
image upload

I just laughed and said: "Dont worry slut we won't hurt you, you're my slut we're here to show this bitch her place especially after all she has done to us" I said pointing at parineeti

"I'm your senior bitch, you can't touch me, and its Priyanka's stupidity, do whatever you want with her I don't care, I'm not submitting to you" said parineeti angrily

To which i just said " You see your value in her eyes?" To Priyanka

Priyanka was shocked she didn't say anything. I said "you'll submit, you came for my ass right. You'll lick it and service it. And you Priyanka will service the woman you've damaged the most academically Katrina"

As soon as i said her name Katrina came down naked wearing a strapon.

"now that's what i call preparation"

Then i turned to mom and said:

"Today you'll be going to office pantyless in your tight uni, its your punishment for betraying us, now go and prepare"

Parineeti was just angrily staring meanwhile Priyanka already started sucking Katrina's strapon meanwhile she removed her strapon. I picked Priyanka's strapon meanwhile Parineeti was just quietly standing in her upper clothes watching her sister.

I went to her and spanked her hard and suddenly priyanka turned around.

"Bitch how dare you?" An angry parineeti grabbed me and threw me on sofa. She was powerful but suddenly i heard a hard smack on her ass. It was from Katrina.

"Bitch she's incharge now, I'll put your sister in place later let me first put you in place"

Priyanka just stood and watched naked as parineeti kept on shouting as katrina removed her strapon while i spanked her. Mom also stood near Priyanka watched in her uniform

Parineeti was crying by now as she was stark naked in her ex sub's house. She begged:

"Please let me go i won't do anything"

Shraddha: "because you can't"

Soon i started sucking her breasts and her resistance went down. She was enjoying

Mom said: "I'm going to office will see you in evening"

"Sure" said Katrina and spanked mom who just smiled

Katrina asked Priyanka to lick her pussy which she started

Soon i sat on pari's face and she licked my pussy and ass.

After that we made Priyanka dance nude and parineeti did too. After that katrina grabbed Priyanka by hair and started fucking her pussy:

"This is for stealing my research"

Priyanka was enjoying her punishment

I also caught parineeti and put a strapon in her pussy. Soon we both fucked em in their pussies. Then i said now time to give us your asses

Both shouted" Nooooooo"

They cried as we applied lube in their asses and then we did it in their asses too. This went on for 3 hours we were all very tired. We locked em naked in our room and ordered food. We called in mom and a very weird thing happened. Mom came back very angry. We asked "what happened"

She just turned around and said:

"THIS HAPPENED"

Her pants were torn, we just laughed. I hugged mom and so did kattu:

"How did this happen".

Mom said: "today when i was pulling up my pants after bathroom it just split, and worst part is 4 other constables saw"

Katrina: 'they saw what?"

Tabu: "They saw my ass crack happy?"

We both laughed and then said:

"Its okay na, at least they didn't fuck you like these bitches who are sleeping"

"Oh they wish" mom angrily undressed and went to the top

Soon we saw Priyanka coming out naked and saying:

"Please aunty aur nhi mujhe jane do ise rakh lo"( please don't do more let me go keep her"

Parineeti" nahi bass ab aur nahi marr jaungi" ( no please no more I'll die)

We all just laughed.

But i ordered mom:

"Okay mom one last thing you need to do"

We made the sisters bend and asked mom to spank them. She did. It went till 10 pm at night. We made both parineeti and priyanka sleep here

Now its time for other moves.... We'll see you soon

The morning was all set, Priyanka was arriving soon. She had ordered mom to open the door naked which mom did and hurriedly pulled priyanka in though parineeti was adamant of mom coming out of the house nude and welcoming her. Priyanka was just laughing while mom looked very tensed as she wasn't told what to do in such a situation. Priyanka also went out and both sisters started laughing

Mom just stood shocked but suddenly mom did the unthinkable. She hurriedly went out and dragged both sisters in. Both sisters laughed like crazy while mom was sweating like hell. Parineeti said:

Mom didn't say anything.

Priyanka: "aunty beti se pehle maa ko chod dein?"( Should we fuck mom before daughter)

And without waiting for permission they made mom sit in between them and both started sucking her boobs.

Parineeti: "Kya boobs hain yaar iske mast, abhi bhi humari age k ladkio se behtar hain"( her boobs are better than our age girls)

Parineeti: "On your slut daughter. She fucked my sister and peed on her, I'll do all the nasty things to her today"

Parineeti: "Shut up you slut you'll pay equally now stand up and bend over your daughter must wake up to your spanking"

Mom did and parineeti for fun spanked her while Priyanka watched but I had enough. Now its time to show this whore who's the boss.

Shraddha: "You shouldn't be doing this, you shouldn't be doing things you can't bear yourself you know"

"Chalo accha hua uth gayi, its time for you to take your whore mom's place" parineeti

"You better be careful with your words whore this isn't Alia's home and you're not with her now give me that strapon and bend over"

And said:

"slut you better...."

Before she could complete mom slapped her hard on the cheek, she was shocked beyond anything.

"Oh you dumb bitch you actually thought you came here for taking your revenge? You were invited by me we were about to fuck you both today only otherwise your beautiful pics will be uploaded by mom today only rn"

Priyanka was shocked beyond words, she was sad and was literally begging for not to do it.
image upload

I just laughed and said: "Dont worry slut we won't hurt you, you're my slut we're here to show this bitch her place especially after all she has done to us" I said pointing at parineeti

"I'm your senior bitch, you can't touch me, and its Priyanka's stupidity, do whatever you want with her I don't care, I'm not submitting to you" said parineeti angrily

Priyanka was shocked she didn't say anything. I said "you'll submit, you came for my ass right. You'll lick it and service it. And you Priyanka will service the woman you've damaged the most academically Katrina"

"Today you'll be going to office pantyless in your tight uni, its your punishment for betraying us, now go and prepare"

Parineeti was just angrily staring meanwhile Priyanka already started sucking Katrina's strapon meanwhile she removed her strapon. I picked Priyanka's strapon meanwhile Parineeti was just quietly standing in her upper clothes watching her sister.

"Bitch how dare you?" An angry parineeti grabbed me and threw me on sofa. She was powerful but suddenly i heard a hard smack on her ass. It was from Katrina.

"Bitch she's incharge now, I'll put your sister in place later let me first put you in place"

Priyanka just stood and watched naked as parineeti kept on shouting as katrina removed her strapon while i spanked her. Mom also stood near Priyanka watched in her uniform

Parineeti was crying by now as she was stark naked in her ex sub's house. She begged:

Soon i started sucking her breasts and her resistance went down. She was enjoying

After that we made Priyanka dance nude and parineeti did too. After that katrina grabbed Priyanka by hair and started fucking her pussy:

I also caught parineeti and put a strapon in her pussy. Soon we both fucked em in their pussies. Then i said now time to give us your asses

Both shouted" Nooooooo"

They cried as we applied lube in their asses and then we did it in their asses too. This went on for 3 hours we were all very tired. We locked em naked in our room and ordered food. We called in mom and a very weird thing happened. Mom came back very angry. We asked "what happened"

"THIS HAPPENED"

"How did this happen".

Mom said: "today when i was pulling up my pants after bathroom it just split, and worst part is 4 other constables saw"

"Its okay na, at least they didn't fuck you like these bitches who are sleeping"

"Please aunty aur nhi mujhe jane do ise rakh lo"( please don't do more let me go keep her"

We all just laughed.

But i ordered mom:

We made the sisters bend and asked mom to spank them. She did. It went till 10 pm at night. We made both parineeti and priyanka sleep here

wow , I was thinking if Tabu was abused and fucked by those lady constables ?

Mom didn't say anything.

And said:

"slut you better...."

image upload

Both shouted" Nooooooo"

"THIS HAPPENED"

"How did this happen".

We all just laughed.

But i ordered mom:

Hehe cute and hot

Okay guys I'll soon write the next update i want to know what do you all want in the next one? The finale? Or some continuation? Or build up with new characters
some continuation , introduce new charecter. And Shradha can't win always sometimes she also have to getting trapped.
(my personal request please explain what happened to Tabu in bathroom with lady constables.)

Mom didn't say anything.

And said:

"slut you better...."

image upload

Both shouted" Nooooooo"

"THIS HAPPENED"

"How did this happen".

We all just laughed.

But i ordered mom:

Awesome story pls continue...

some continuation , introduce new charecter. And Shradha can't win always sometimes she also have to getting trapped.
(my personal request please explain what happened to Tabu in bathroom with lady constables.)
Shraddha has lost too, she literally watched her mom get it from Alia and her principal that's enough humiliation even Aishwarya had her almost

Back