• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

Why my content got deleted on this forum please let me know

Check DM

Hi Can you let me know why this account has been restricted???

https://desifakes.com/members/luckyynick.200838/

Even he can't dm any moderator.. he also sent email but no response..

As per my knowledge he hadn't broke any rules... Please let me know the reason so i can let him know...

Also unrestrict his account if possible...
Thanks & Regards

Hi Can you let me know why this account has been restricted???

https://desifakes.com/members/luckyynick.200838/

Even he can't dm any moderator.. he also sent email but no response..

As per my knowledge he hadn't broke any rules... Please let me know the reason so i can let him know...

Also unrestrict his account if possible...
Thanks & Regards
Multiple warnings n posted underage fakes thats why his acct went into restrictive mode

That fakes were already removed..And it was long time back... But this time it's clearly without any reason...
Posted minor hansika krishna who was underage at that time also his earlier warning points added to that hence account goes into automatic restrictive mode.

My account is limited for making new threads. I am trying to follow all the rules. Please guide me on how to get this restriction removed or suggest the right person to talk to. I have written messages to Admin @desifakes and other admins. I have also written the emails from my registered email ID. But I have not received any reply on this. Now I want to create a thread for sports personalities and another thread for mixed beauties. I have created some really hot fakes but can't post them as They need separate threads. Please help me with this.

Unable to upload images by imgbb, I have tried 8 time but after completing the process on imgbb page the image link doesn't appear in the reply section.
just tested imgbb. Its working n links also appear. Clear all cookies n rename file n try again.

My account is limited for making new threads. I am trying to follow all the rules. Please guide me on how to get this restriction removed or suggest the right person to talk to. I have written messages to Admin @desifakes and other admins. I have also written the emails from my registered email ID. But I have not received any reply on this. Now I want to create a thread for sports personalities and another thread for mixed beauties. I have created some really hot fakes but can't post them as They need separate threads. Please help me with this.
your account was automatically restricted when u received warning for creating new thread for every single image posted.

your account was automatically restricted when u received warning for creating new thread for every single image posted.
I understand that and as written in my post, I am now following the rules. Thus I request you to remove the restrictions. I have worked a lot and all my threads are generating enough traffic. I need new threads for newer types of content. Please help me.

I understand that and as written in my post, I am now following the rules. Thus I request you to remove the restrictions. I have worked a lot and all my threads are generating enough traffic. I need new threads for newer types of content. Please help me.
you have multiple thread with different theme. Ideally one person is allowed to have maximum 2 threads in one forum

you have multiple thread with different theme. Ideally one person is allowed to have maximum 2 threads in one forum
But ideally, if all the threads are different themes then they should be allowed. Like Sportsters can not be with Actors. Kindly consider it and allow me to create threads.

I had an issue, during migration of server my account was deleted when complained nobody helped me member since 2020 and had df coins unspent in lumpsum, complained many times but nobody helped
Plz Share ur problem in DM

Hi Admin
I have a problem as it is not letting me upload new thread it showing you don't have permission. Kindly assist with help. Thank you

Hi Admin
I have a problem as it is not letting me upload new thread it showing you don't have permission. Kindly assist with help. Thank you
Plz post in New fakers section

Back