• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

Every time I post new image it shows me error that you need an approval to see the post to all member. How can avoid this.
Same I also have this issue, and sorry for next time will post in correct section pls allow me to post will take care from next time. And also I face the approval issue how to avoid it pls assist.

Every time I post new image it shows me error that you need an approval to see the post to all member. How can avoid this.
Same I also have this issue, and sorry for next time will post in correct section pls allow me to post will take care from next time. And also I face the approval issue how to avoid it pls assist.

whenever i post, " This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. " this is showing up on every post. I understand this is for new users, how many days/posts after it will change to normal posting ??

whenever i post, " This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. " this is showing up on every post. I understand this is for new users, how many days/posts after it will change to normal posting ??
It will go away once you reach the upper level.

Majority of the times. Any mail or message written to the admins are not answered.

I am not being able to post a new thread for videos, Please help me
There is a weekly limit of 2 threads maximum for newly joined members to avoid spam
Once any Faker or other content uploader badge is added this limit is removed.
Faker badge added to your profile. Please try now

Once you complete 5 approved posts this restriction is removed

Majority of the times. Any mail or message written to the admins are not answered.
We are sorry but I have 100s of messages unread in my mail box. Its hard to go through all messages or I wouldn't get time to manage back end server.
So kindly coordination with one of the moderators

I was given a badge of "AI Faker" I wrote a mail stating that I do not use AI for my fakes but never received a reply. Someone who puts time and effort in manually creating fake feels bad when his work is called an output of AI.

Also I have written multiple times to Admin and moderators to allow me to create new threads for the new kind of content I am creating but Admins and moderators do not agree to it. It feels bad when you are restricted to do some good stuff. I am trying to be a good contributor.

Please do reply if possible.

I was given a badge of "AI Faker" I wrote a mail stating that I do not use AI for my fakes but never received a reply. Someone who puts time and effort in manually creating fake feels bad when his work is called an output of AI.

Also I have written multiple times to Admin and moderators to allow me to create new threads for the new kind of content I am creating but Admins and moderators do not agree to it. It feels bad when you are restricted to do some good stuff. I am trying to be a good contributor.

Please do reply if possible.
We are sorry for the mistake. Badge corrected and new thread restriction removed

Back