• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

I asked how to delete bro.. I didn't said to delete the account, please recheck my message once, if possible please enable bro... I have 2000 plus df coins and my works in that..

On your request acct deactivated

Ok bro is it possible to enable the account
Not possible. Use now this current acct.

Follow below rules. 30+ warnings on previous acct. Follow forum rules otherwise will get permanent ban on this id too

my acctn is restricted and my thread is moved to. private why is that?
posting personal fakes in public forum not allowed. Plz use private section

Not possible. Use now this current acct.

Follow below rules. 30+ warnings on previous acct. Follow forum rules otherwise will get permanent ban on this id too

Then what about my df coins bro... For asking suggestions u blocked my account

Admin my thread was limited access , saying that the merger of the thread, kindly merge it and take out the restriction
No restrictions found. Post all edits in below thread

No restrictions found. Post all edits in below thread
But in my account post thread option has removed

I want to change my signatures. Earlier I could do it but now I cant find the option to edit the signatures. Can someone guide me?

I want to change my signatures. Earlier I could do it but now I cant find the option to edit the signatures. Can someone guide me?
The plugin has been disabled

The plugin has been disabled
Does that mean that Signatures can not be edited now? Is it planned to be enabled again?

But in my account post thread option has removed
Multiple opening threads for same not allowed. Post all bollywood fakes in single thread created by you.

Back