• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

hi, the DF coins were down for few days and its now up again. Will we get those coins for reaction when it was down?
SORRY During site maintenance DF coins were not working so not able to give df coins for that period From today you will get df coins for your reactions.

SORRY During site maintenance DF coins were not working so not able to give df coins for that period From today you will get df coins for your reactions.
This is like a demotivation I just started threat for first time in maintenance period posted without taking break 🤒

This is like a demotivation I just started threat for first time in maintenance period posted without taking break 🤒
yeah.. very demotivated. because in other sections, we get 33 coins for 100 reactions received. but in video fakes section we get 100 coins for 100 reactions.

what's even more funny is that, my most liked post in that gif fake but got 0 coins because of maintenance issue

yeah.. very demotivated. because in other sections, we get 33 coins for 100 reactions received. but in video fakes section we get 100 coins for 100 reactions.

what's even more funny is that, my most liked post in that gif fake but got 0 coins because of maintenance issue
DM YOUR ISSUE

There's no option for adding signatures

Edit signature disabled for all members
just to be clear, so no more signatures ? or just temporarily disabled ? If so, when will it be enabled again ??

@desifakes What's with this font color? Even when I upload writings with a specific color, after uploading, the color of certain words is changing to blue. Is it a bug?

that is automatic links to tags
That's an irritating feature. It's ruining the whole content. Is there any way to shut it off, individual preference like?

if i hover over and click gallery tab when logged out it opens some apache or ubuntu page idk why but please help

Hey admis some of my posts are been removed or something idk I got a notification on time says " your thread was moved to a different forum" and all posts vanished please solve my problem.
You got 3 threads, link below.

One of my account was disabled can u let me know y it's disabled??? ID; Paddu4u
Acct is disabled because you requested to delete acct on 1st Feb 2024

Back