• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

How new fakers threads are visible?My thread is still in awaiting approval condition.My posts are not visible😓PLZZ help🙏

How new fakers threads are visible?My thread is still in awaiting approval condition.My posts are not visible😓PLZZ help🙏
New fakers posts go through approval phase to check content they posted on df. Approval dont take much time n whenever mods there quick approval happens.

Thanks for the help team. Can you please confirm till how many post it will happen with me or it stays continue
It will go away once you reach the upper level

Last edited:
Moderator Of The Year was announced as @Beinghuman and congratulations for that, 2022 & 2023 now.
I have questions though.

Was there a poll?
How can we other moderators compete if we don't know what the criteria is?
It is hard for a Mod to compete with an Admin after all.

Moderator Of The Year was announced as @Beinghuman and congratulations for that, 2022 & 2023 now.
I have questions though.

Was there a poll?
How can we other moderators compete if we don't know what the criteria is?
It is hard for a Mod to compete with an Admin after all.
it was based on 2 factors
1) Most Number of moderator actions performed in the last year (11900 actions)
2)Any other Outstanding contribution done for the site (In his case running contest)

Last year anju was also winner
Other moderators will also receive DF coins based on their contribution which will be analysed in the coming days

Last edited:
@desifakes @Beinghuman - any ETA on when the Pro AI level 2 section is planned to open as we can see a placeholder added already in forum?

@desifakes @Beinghuman

I could often see 'AI fakes' under "Instagram & Reels celebrities" forum & "Hollywood" forum often sneak in to the "Most liked face swap of the day" column denying other authentic face swap creator's their deserving place in the home page. Though I initially ignored it as a technical glitch, I see that happening very often nowadays.

My suggestion to avert this is to make a seperate AI sub-forum for all those categories and shift all the AI fakes in to that.

@desifakes Regarding the competition & contests, one way to get best quality, creative thing, is by giving the actress pictures by admin themselves. So try one competion where you give pictures of actress & ask people to fake it. Then one can assess the talent in a better way & this will be fun to see different flavors from diff people.
After giving the actress pictures, you can even give thematic or other requirements.
Try this it will be fun
REgards

One more great thing will be making this forum more like a instagram kind of thing. Where people can comment below pictures. This will be more fun for fakers. All this thread arrangement is so old school, people are loosing interest in reaching to good content.
Let good work be published in the top & new work let it get its lime light, just like insta or youtube algorithm

Back