• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

what is the issue?
He is repeatedly threating me to share him persojal photos and i told him no in many times but threatens to post in public threads and puts his profile picture as my Personal photo i shared one of my photo in a thread as with timer, he then messaged in me personal that he wants more or unless he will use that in public, i told him just enjoy because he was forcing me with what's there but he threatens again and again by using her pic as profile picture and posting in thread.

hay mana to delete kar chuka hu sare post jhut kiu bol raha he tuna hi to post karne ko bola tha
jhut kiu bol raha he mana to post delete kar dia tha tere kahana ki bad . aur tuna hi to post karke edit karne ko bola tha uske bad he to post kia tha mana edit karke. badme tu jab request kia turant he delete vi kar dia. fir complain kiu kar raha he .tuna ki apost pa personal bola tha . uski bad jab mene personal ki lya kaha aur pics chaya ladki acchi ha fir complain kiu kia majak kar raha he kia

ye tere post ki schreenshoot.

He is repeatedly threating me to share him persojal photos and i told him no in many times but threatens to post in public threads and puts his profile picture as my Personal photo i shared one of my photo in a thread as with timer, he then messaged in me personal that he wants more or unless he will use that in public, i told him just enjoy because he was forcing me with what's there but he threatens again and again by using her pic as profile picture and posting in thread.
is metter ko close kar avi .

please solv my account problem.
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
this is showing when I am going to post
Yours posts have been approved

You got 2 posts, both are ok, one has a dead link, please renew link.

You deleted 2 posts.

How Much Time Its Takes To Get Approval For My Post? I Have Started A Thread In Actress Memes Portion its Not Gets Approves Yet So Just Asking Is It Approved Or Denyed.Thankyou

How Much Time Its Takes To Get Approval For My Post? I Have Started A Thread In Actress Memes Portion its Not Gets Approves Yet So Just Asking Is It Approved Or Denyed.Thankyou
It doesn't take much time. It will get approved immediately

Read below rules

Back