• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Can we have Chatbox on the homepage for general chitchat and interaction with DF members and Fakers.

Hi, I cannot find any option to add my threads links to my signature. Can anyone point me in the right direction ??

Hello admin,I want merge my two threads.Is there any option to do so?
if so , please let me know...
Thank you for your assistance!
Plz share both thread links via dm

I'm an Ai faker but I'm not able to upload ai fakes for the "thematic ai nude photoshoot contest" only my fakes are being restricted may i know why..? When i click upload my normal pics gets 100% & gets uploaded my nudified fakes are being restricted.
@Beinghuman @desifakes pls reply... I'm able to post in my thread but not in the contest

Screenshot-20240215-000121.png

On opening the site, 403 forbidden error is displayed on my 2 browsers on my android phone, (chrome and brave browser),
But this error is not displayed on tor and duckduckgo browser, that means the browsers i previously used for this website can't open the site for some reason, maybe the website got an update And the previously cached data is clashing with the new data?

Is there a decline in the number of members online since the past 3 days?

Instead of posting separate posts. users can post their complaints and suggestions here
Hello @fakerhorny is my personal photo as his DP i told him many times to remove it he's trying to manipulate me to share her with everyone and send him many photos please i request to ban his account i told him many times @Beinghuman please take some action

Hello @fakerhorny is my personal photo as his DP i told him many times to remove it he's trying to manipulate me to share her with everyone and send him many photos please i request to ban his account i told him many times @Beinghuman please take some action
hay mana to delete kar chuka hu sare post jhut kiu bol raha he tuna hi to post karne ko bola tha

what is the issue?

Back